Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

one hell of a dagger there

7th title in 8 years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
It was inevitable.

NDSU is gonna win another.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Bison bitch! 15-0.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
NDSU is so good

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Next year should be interesting losing the QB, a bunch of seniors, and the head coach.

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

wandler20 posted:

Next year should be interesting losing the QB, a bunch of seniors, and the head coach.
Pretty sure the same thing happened in 2014 and they didn't skip a beat.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

LLCoolJD posted:

Other than Georgia getting DDT'd by Texas, the SEC did fine in bowl season. :colbert:

Forget about south carolina getting taken behind the woodshed?

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
https://twitter.com/UGASportscom/status/1081401479536222208

lol god drat the rest of the SECE

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

Pretty sure the same thing happened in 2014 and they didn't skip a beat.

They probably don't have a future first round pick waiting in wings at QB this time but I'm sure they'll be fine

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

KKKLIP ART posted:

Forget about south carolina getting taken behind the woodshed?

Oh, right. I forget about them a lot, though.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

2019 SECE champs Kentucky :smug:

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

looks like a pyramid scheme, just in terms of layout and concept

Fiedler
Jun 29, 2002

I, for one, welcome our new mouse overlords.

Hi, yes, I would like to short Pac12 NewCo, please.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Cal player dies after medical emergency in off season workout

Cause hasn't been determined or released yet.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Yet the 38 year title drought continues.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LeeMajors posted:

:randvince:

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

LeeMajors posted:

:romo:

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Rodrigo Blankenship coming back for his senior year UGA back on top baby.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Wow this is a shock
https://twitter.com/JFergusonAU/status/1081979035662598146

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

KKKLIP ART posted:

Rodrigo Blankenship coming back for his senior year UGA back on top baby.

He's probably been self-flagellating with a cat-o'-nine-tails ever since he missed that FG in the SEC CG. 2019 is his redemption season.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

MourningView posted:

He's the second Iowa player so far to announce he's leaving after Noah Fant, who already bailed before the bowl game. TJ Hockenson is a likely first or early second round pick so it's generally assumed he'll go, and word is Anthony Nelson is leaving early too (he's the only one where it seems like a mistake, not because he can't be an NFL player but because this year's dline clash is loaded and he might do better next year). That'd be the most early entries we've ever had I think, and makes this feel like kind of a lost season even though we'll still probably end it ranked.

Nelson just announced too so now just waiting on Hockenson. He supposedly doesn't really want to leave but his stock is too high not to, so I'd imagine it's coming any day.

Nelson is probably the one we could most afford to lose (although given our track record with DBs I'm not really that worried about replacing Hooker). They have Epensea coming back to finally be a full time starter, and he was already arguably the best pass rusher in the conference as a part time player. Chauncey Golston will probably start at the other end, and he also played a lot and looked really good. The only worry I have is that we'd been using Golston and another end at tackle on a lot of passing downs, and may not have the depth to do that next year with Nelson gone unless someone makes a big leap. That really helped supplement what was a pretty iffy depth chart at DT, which they already inexplicably made worse by moving the best DT prospect over to center because the oline is Ferentz's baby.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Mizzou RB Damarea Crockett declared for the draft. Not sure if he's shown he can be healthy enough to stand up to an NFL schedule, but best of luck. If you go undrafted (assuming you don't sign with an agency), can you come back?

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Mike_V posted:

Mizzou RB Damarea Crockett declared for the draft. Not sure if he's shown he can be healthy enough to stand up to an NFL schedule, but best of luck. If you go undrafted (assuming you don't sign with an agency), can you come back?

No

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Once you sign an agent it's done, but I think for football you only have a very small window to change your mind once you declare too.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

The Notorious ZSB posted:

Once you sign an agent it's done, but I think for football you only have a very small window to change your mind once you declare too.

If you're still in the draft after January 14th you're in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

MourningView posted:

If you're still in the draft after January 14th you're in.

That is a small window for sure. Basketball gets it a lot easier, dudes can enter their names, go through the process, and as along as they don't sign with an agent or get drafted can come back. Another reason the NCAA is hot hypocritical garbage.