Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Why are Americans so drat obsessed with bidets?

Jesus Christ posted:

I still just don't even really understand how they work, and I had a drat bidet when I lived in Europe for several years.

Where in Europe? Most of Europe does not use bidets. It's really only Spain and Italy and sometimes France in my experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Randarkman posted:

Why are Americans so drat obsessed with bidets?

It's not so much obsession as it is being trained from birth that your butthole is a delicate flower that you punish for ejecting poop by wiping with sandpaper.

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

What's so bad about toilet paper?

Now bad toilet paper is pretty terrible, but you can perfectly well get decent toilet paper if you are willing to spend more money than nothing on not getting loving sores in your assholes.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Jesus Christ posted:

then why comment on it? are you Trump levels of stupid?

Haha calm down Jesus, Jesus

I was replying to the text comment- you know, the one that was visible- as opposed to the buried link, ever think of that in your almighty wisdom? :allears:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
you know how everyone is confused about whether the 'pray' emoticon is a 'high-five' emoticon or not? i figured out how to fix it - just make one of the hands white and the other hand black. then it is obviously a 'high-five' emoticon.

this may or may not be the correct thread for this observation but i needed to get it out there for the good of the world

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I AM EXTREMELY TERRIFIED OF BIDETS AND HAVING WATER SPRAYED INTO MY rear end AND I'M VERY CONFUSED AND SCARED ALSO I'M NOT CRYING YOU'RE CRYING

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
In the singular country of europe, we all use bidets

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Wipe....rear end??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Big Beef City posted:

I AM EXTREMELY TERRIFIED OF BIDETS AND HAVING WATER SPRAYED INTO MY rear end AND I'M VERY CONFUSED AND SCARED ALSO I'M NOT CRYING YOU'RE CRYING

tears? these aren't tears, no... i just stuck my head in front of the bidet

• Locked thread