Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
so those assholes over in coupons and deals continue to troll and harass us so in this thread we can post our own inside info and coupons and if we get enough maybe we can FINALLY SHUT THAT loving SUB FORUM DOWN ONCE AND FOR ALL

people won't need to go there because we will have all of their primo coupons here, in one thread

and deals, you can post deals too

tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
another really handy one

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
for sale: vintage 1930s vase

some wear and tear but still very beautiful, a must have for vase collectors or people looking to start a collection

$50 or best offer

Manifisto

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

excellent! we're making strides here

p sure i'm getting a ddos attack right now from the coupons forums... wtf...

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

for sale: vintage 1930s vase

some wear and tear but still very beautiful, a must have for vase collectors or people looking to start a collection

$50 or best offer

for sale: ANTIQUE HISTORIC PUZZLE

from ancient china to grecian antiquity, vases have long been the subject of cultural and artistic obsession. combine your passion for history with a FIVE STAR puzzle and you have a conversation-starter for the ages! think you've mastered the jigsaw? maybe it's time for the big leagues! see why archaeologists spend days, weeks, even years solving fiendish puzzles like this one.

all for the LOW, LOW price of $99.99 (plus shipping, handling, applicable taxes, and "fees")

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

for sale: ANTIQUE HISTORIC PUZZLE

from ancient china to grecian antiquity, vases have long been the subject of cultural and artistic obsession. combine your passion for history with a FIVE STAR puzzle and you have a conversation-starter for the ages! think you've mastered the jigsaw? maybe it's time for the big leagues! see why archaeologists spend days, weeks, even years solving fiendish puzzles like this one.

all for the LOW, LOW price of $99.99 (plus shipping, handling, applicable taxes, and "fees")

:drat:

this is pro tier marketing strategy, thread is already delivering

thank you

King of Bees
I'd like to help you out with that but *looks over shoulder* the coupon boys chain probated me for three months last time I even questioned their deals.

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
i heard “dr” eldarion got his Deals Doctorate at one of those online ‘pay two semesters get the third one free’ colleges.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

King of Bees posted:

I'd like to help you out with that but *looks over shoulder* the coupon boys chain probated me for three months last time I even questioned their deals.

spent all night clutching a knife and hiding in a closet, coupons and deals went from gas lighting me to gang stalking me since i made this thread, i feel you brother

Abugadu posted:

i heard “dr” eldarion got his Deals Doctorate at one of those online ‘pay two semesters get the third one free’ colleges.

going to search out some good college coupons to post here today, thanks for the idea

google THIS

Oh, free hugs? That's...nice, I guess. Not as nice as the rebate program I'm enrolled in where I actually get paid to receive hugs, but it's nice.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
wow, gonna get those gutters cleaned!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Manifisto

illegal, as it fails to disclose terms and conditions in fine print *lurkers must post

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

keep em coming, these are really helpful

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
What a nice thread... for me to coupon!

King of Bees
I was reading the deals meta thread there and meta bunch of goons who threatened me!

Space Taxi
*FREE COUPON*
Printed on heavy card stock with puffy ink and glitter and a cool batman sticker, cut in the shape of a rocket.
(Can be exchanged for an even more awesome coupon with lightning bolts)

Robot Made of Meat

Here's one I've been saving for just the right occasion. It's something we can all enjoy.

And no, that wasn't Photoshopped.

Robot Made of Meat fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Dec 13, 2018

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Manifisto

ty nesamdoom!

vanisher

Check it out you can just hand this bad boy to anyone and they have to do whatever you say

Manifisto

yes I'd like to redeem this coupon for free infinite coupons, thanks

ty nesamdoom!

Nosfereefer

customer: "so i'd like to use this coupon for a free hug :3"
clerk: *taps desk* "hm... hmmmm"
customer: "well?"
clerk: "this coupon was from a limited time promotion, please read the terms"
customer: huh? sorry i just thought it was a cute id-"
clerk: *interrupting* and i just thought you are wasting my time, get the hell out of my store!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Nosfereefer posted:

customer: "so i'd like to use this coupon for a free hug :3"
clerk: *taps desk* "hm... hmmmm"
customer: "well?"
clerk: "this coupon was from a limited time promotion, please read the terms"
customer: huh? sorry i just thought it was a cute id-"
clerk: *interrupting* and i just thought you are wasting my time, get the hell out of my store!

this is a real problem that exists in the coupon community that the coupons and deals forum does not address adequately, we here at byob can do better than they are and capture that market

also i think everyone will find this coupon useful:

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Here's one I've been saving for just the right occasion. It's something we can all enjoy.

And no, that wasn't Photoshopped.

incredible, printing and going to use this immediately

Manifisto

don't fall for the closely-related "free coupon for a bag of weed!" the coupon is free, the weed isn't.

ty nesamdoom!

Space Taxi
BUY ONE FUNERAL, GET ONE FREE

(murder-suicides not accepted)

xcheopis

Space Taxi posted:

BUY ONE FUNERAL, GET ONE FREE

(murder-suicides not accepted)

God drat it so much, they never go on sale at the right time!

With a gun for a lover and a shot for the pain inside

Twenty Four

Jedrick posted:

What a nice thread... for me to coupon!

lol triumph the insult dog

Peanut Butler

were gonna be rich

google THIS

This came up when I googled "worthless coupon," targeted advertising has gone too far :tinfoil:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
This is the oldest thread I was able to necro, and buddy is it a DOOZY!

THE NEVER ENDING WAR!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

biosterous

we've always been at war with coupons and deals

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

in retrospect this coupon seems in poor taste for our trying times :(

maybe we could add free open mouth kisses with each hug

biosterous

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs