Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
##vote Kumba

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Sorry to hear about your personal life exploding. I can empathize with you :(

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
eh it happens

the game was going really well i thought! and then it all just kinda came crashing down

oh well, them's the ropes. town saves christmas hooray

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

kumba posted:

i was gonna fight but just put this game out of its misery

##vote kumba

AA suddenly giving up then my life exploding removed all drive for me to keep at it

GG

:(

Hope everything gets better soon, kumba. It’s not the time of year to be dealing with that kind of stress, and sorry if mafia added to it.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

PMush Perfect posted:

Sal is always self-conscious. I was gonna go on about that earlier before I remembered. It's such a huge undercurrent in all his posts that I almost feel bad hitting him for it again, because I know it's just gonna make his self-consciousness as town even worse. I at least wanna wait until D2 and he's made some posts of substance before risking another false positive.

SalTheBard posted:

When this game is over remind me to come back to this

My Mom is someone who is rather well known in the area I live. As such I have to really watch what I say and do on social media (because there is always a chance it can become an issue for her). As such it has created this self-consciousness where I over analyze everything that I say lest it come out sounding at all counter to what I meant. So yeah I get it, but I try not let it fly on SA because there is really no connection to anyone here in my real life.

SA is actually a pretty nice break from my real life. So thats why I get a little upset when people talk about me being self conscious, because I know I'm loving self conscious but I try SO HARD not have it happen here. Anyways fun game everyone!

SalTheBard fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Dec 27, 2018

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

IllegallySober posted:

:(

Hope everything gets better soon, kumba. It’s not the time of year to be dealing with that kind of stress, and sorry if mafia added to it.

I appreciate it, it's all good :)

Family was fun but hectic and time consuming, plumbing was fixed but now I get to spend probably $5k replumbing the whole house, wife thinks she has a gall stone

2018: the year that won't loving end

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

kumba posted:

I appreciate it, it's all good :)

Family was fun but hectic and time consuming, plumbing was fixed but now I get to spend probably $5k replumbing the whole house, wife thinks she has a gall stone

2018: the year that won't loving end

I just bought a house this month, I’m expecting I’ll be making a similar post sometime in the next 12 months. :)

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Sorry I peaced out.

I felt myself on the verge of playing mafia like an rear end in a top hat and not for fun, and yeah holiday mayhem in general.

Sal, you're getting good, my dude.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Sorry I peaced out.

I felt myself on the verge of playing mafia like an rear end in a top hat and not for fun, and yeah holiday mayhem in general.

Sal, you're getting good, my dude.

Thanks! I'm going to be taking a break in a few weeks when the Baby gets here. I haven't played a Vanilla game in awhile so this was kind of refreshing from role madness bingo that I normally play.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

kumba posted:

. town saves christmas hooray

Thanks for playing all

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

SalTheBard posted:

My Mom is someone who is rather well known in the area I live. As such I have to really watch what I say and do on social media (because there is always a chance it can become an issue for her). As such it has created this self-consciousness where I over analyze everything that I say lest it come out sounding at all counter to what I meant. So yeah I get it, but I try not let it fly on SA because there is really no connection to anyone here in my real life.

SA is actually a pretty nice break from my real life. So thats why I get a little upset when people talk about me being self conscious, because I know I'm loving self conscious but I try SO HARD not have it happen here. Anyways fun game everyone!
You should come shitpost in E/N with me. Nothing helps you feel freer with making bad posts on the internet than saying things with the express purpose of making people chuckle and wonder if you're okay.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Wow we actually saved Christmas :toot:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Game talk: Reading along after I died, I was super, super sure IS was scum, but have been too busy for a reread. Good job, kumba!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quidthulhu posted:

Wow we actually saved Christmas :toot:

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

PMush Perfect posted:

Game talk: Reading along after I died, I was super, super sure IS was scum, but have been too busy for a reread. Good job, kumba!

Mind if I ask why so I can try not to draw that opinion in future games as town? :)

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

IllegallySober posted:

Mind if I ask why so I can try not to draw that opinion in future games as town? :)
Well, see, the first reason was- waaaaait a minute... You're not looking for advice when you're town at all, are you? :tinfoil:

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
As it turns out my wife has appendicitis and I'm currently in the ER, surgery in the morning

Bring it on 2019

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Jesus. I'm sorry, Kumba. :glomp:

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Well done town, and sorry to hear that Kumba! I hope things go well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Toal I liked your reads, I’m sorry we didn’t get to play more.

Kumba I hope everything goes ok!!