Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

FueledBySatan posted:

Anyone actually watched Nefarious? I read it was a not so thinly veiled evangelical movie. Is it even worth a hate watch?

There's better movies out there to spend time on rather than hatewatch what felt to me like a bait and switch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
The suicide scene in Texas Chainsaw '03 is cinematically the best shot in horror

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Oh gently caress is happening now….

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

He said finding a partners is the best way to make film, and his autograph says” to my brother in film, keep rolling!”

Nicest man in the world

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

CelticPredator posted:

He said finding a partners is the best way to make film, and his autograph says” to my brother in film, keep rolling!”

Nicest man in the world

:hellyeah:

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

New thread title: ""Keep rolling!" - Sam Raimi" - Fred Durst"

PKMN Trainer Red fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Jul 1, 2023

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

CelticPredator posted:

Nicest man in the world

Mazel tov, my dude. Well done.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

As if we needed any more proof that Sam Raimi is the loving man. Keep rolling!

Enemabag Jones
Mar 24, 2015

I caved and went to a con for the first time in years a month back when I heard the Raimi bros were gonna be there. I was nervous as all hell and brought a painting of a shot from ED2 I did when I was 13. They were so loving friendly I almost forgot who I was talking to. Glad you got to experience that!

Best interaction I ever had was Stuart Gordon about 10 years back, who lost his mind over the From Beyond print I made and called over the rest of the cast to his table so they could all sign it and get a picture together. :gbsmith: I miss that man.

shoeberto
Jun 13, 2020

which way to the MACHINES?

CelticPredator posted:

Nicest man in the world

That loving owns

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

A True Jar Jar Fan posted:

I legit like Texas Chainsaw: The Next Generation a lot

Seconded, but then it was the first one I watched so I guess I'm a little biased. I really need to give it a rewatch some time.

I wish they would've gone ahead and kept making more "generations", with new members of the Sawyer extended family, rather than reboots and direct sequels. And more silly poo poo! Every TCM after 2, with the exception of TNG, took itself way too seriously.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

The Chad Sam Raimi vs the virgin Tom Savini

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
TCM 2 is not good, but imagine if Sam Raimi had directed it instead

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Origami Dali posted:

TCM 2 is not good, but imagine if Sam Raimi had directed it instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
Feel free to disregard this post.

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.