Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Pigma_Micron posted:

Interesting. I don't recall there being much about Miles suffering with anxiety so I'm assuming this is a prequel. Perhaps it's about the other Miles?

Either way, it's nice to see something new before the 6 years or something it'll take to make the next movie.

It’s set between Into and Across, probably coming to terms with his new double life. Into finishes about 3 days into having his powers, and it’s been nonstop. Once the dust has settled and everyone else has gone home, it’s Miles having to deal on his own. That would gently caress anyone up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Yeah, to be honest, "So there was an interdimensional disaster during which I got powers and thrived with help from other Spider-Men... and now I'm completely alone, the only Spider-Man, and now have to deal with all this poo poo myself knowing the last guy was literally killed on the job" is the kind of thing that would make anyone sane panic.

Fork of Unknown Origins
Oct 21, 2005
Gotta Herd On?

ImpAtom posted:

Yeah, to be honest, "So there was an interdimensional disaster during which I got powers and thrived with help from other Spider-Men... and now I'm completely alone, the only Spider-Man, and now have to deal with all this poo poo myself knowing the last guy was literally killed on the job" is the kind of thing that would make anyone sane panic.

Now add in being like 14

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
“Also I’m at a new school and I have to both study my rear end off and try to fit in and my parents have expectations of me and I’m supposed to juggle all that with being Spider-Man and I’m still dealing with the death of my uncle and-“

:ohdear:

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Frankly the fact that Miles isn't a crying wreck in a corner at all times is genuinely impressive.

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.
His Dad was not wrong. Miles is the best of all. He's on his way.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Wittgen posted:

His Dad was not wrong. Miles is the best of all. He's on his way.

That was uncle Aaron who said that. :colbert:

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
And his puberty kicks in hard so he's becoming a beanpole and needs to keep remaking his suit to fit.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Arc Hammer posted:

And his puberty kicks in hard so he's becoming a beanpole and needs to keep remaking his suit to fit.

It's even a low key gag that his store bought Spider-man costume is a couple sizes too small for him- he bought what used to be his size. Because as is frequently established, the spider-bite tends to cause a significant growth spurt and can even clear up health issues overnight. Like the whole bit where Tobey Macguire wakes up ripped and suddenly doesn't need glasses anymore.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

It’s up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFPLRIdn1pk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
The animation in that is awesome as usual. It feels more like a deleted scene than a short film though to be honest.