Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

I have a xmas tree at my work that has no presents under it. I bought a tin of something called "Tuna Vegetable" at a bodega and wrapped it up for my coworker, Michael. He opened it, made a face, and gave it to another coworker who promptly ate it and declared "I will try anything you put in front of me."

And a tradition was born!

That is tomorrows offering.

What other cheap, disgusting meat should I try and find?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Subway

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
Is a tin of tuna really the most imaginitive you can get with this? Make him a cock lollipop or a turd cake. :cmon:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Matlack Radio posted:

What other cheap, disgusting meat should I try and find?

Your dick.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lutefisk, obviously.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Surstromming. They probably don't sell it wherever the gently caress you are (unless you are in Norway maybe?) but you can order it online.

poo poo clears out rooms. After everyone pukes themselves.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Go get some horse urine eggs.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
hundred-year-old eggs really arent that bad. i thought the flavor was way more neutral than it could be given the appearance of them. they're cool though, I mean I've never sought them out again but they would be good for this as someone else suggested.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Century eggs are so passe now, it's all about virgin boy eggs:

quote:

Virgin boy eggs are a traditional dish of Dongyang, Zhejiang, China in which eggs are boiled in the urine of young boys who were presumably peasants, preferably under the age of ten

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_boy_egg

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

wow

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
Let me ask the wife op, she's an expert in the field of cheap, disgusting meat. Take that as you will

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Tinned hamburgers, complete with bun already cooked and ready to eat cold or microwaved. (These do exist)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc5EMEyvFA4&t=167s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004