Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

Observer="WereGoat"
>Oops, forgot to post an action.
>Ah well
>UPGRADE BOON WPN.BN

log.Level= 2, log.HP= 5/5, log.pixels = 8

BOONS TO DISGRIBUTE ON LOGOUT: MULTIPASS, ARM, WPN

CRAFT "MASCOT OUTFIT" FROM ("Disguise kit" + "Half mask" + "Mask fragments"): 1d100 68

USE "charming Minecart" TO (REQUEST CAPTAIN GRANT STATUS "Mascot"): 1d100 200:v:

WereGoat fucked around with this message at 12:31 on Mar 5, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
>gaze deeply into eye
>Active sense for temporal disturbances

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker

INVENTORY: Spirit Bow (spd 4, ATK 2 Range, Lifesteal >50 (50% )
XP:200?
>Create indestructible Treasure Planet at a safe distance.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Bonus the Crypt Digger

OBSERVER: "Prince of Space"
PIXELS: 14 -> 15
LEVEL: 7
HP: 3/10
ITEMS:
Smith's Hammer (Spd 6, Str 2)
Gnoll Bone Armor (-3 Spd, -2 DR)
Plasma Magnum (Spd 6, Str 5, Ranged 2x60%)
Wormstinger Spear (Spd 4, Str 3, Poison 4 50%)
Gnoll Radio
BOONS:
RNG_WPN.bn

WORLD: 2 DAY: 2 TURN: 17

> CONVEY >> Intru.Envoy: Defiant: "Conversion? Terms Unacceptable, Intru!"
> ACTION 1 >> Bony Grasping Claws x8 Hands: Hold each Intru in place: 1d100 70
> ACTION 2 >> Shoot Plasma Magnum at Carrier support arm to crush the Intru beneath: 1d100 34

>> OBSERVER: Sorry I'm late. Let's do this.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Prince of Space posted:

Bonus the Crypt Digger

PIXELS: 14 -> 15
ITEMS:
Gnoll Radio
BOONS:
RNG_WPN.bn

WORLD: 2 DAY: 2 TURN: 17

> CONVEY >> Intru.Envoy: Defiant: "Conversion? Terms Unacceptable, Intru!"
> ACTION 1 >> Bony Grasping Claws x8 Hands: Hold each Intru in place: 1d100 70
> ACTION 2 >> Shoot Plasma Magnum at Carrier support arm to crush the Intru beneath: 1d100 34

>> OBSERVER: Sorry I'm late. Let's do this.

Tut: Yo they left last turn, there probably already given the terms to St. Bernice right now, if you object, I'd go back and object.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Bonus the Crypt Digger

PIXELS: 15 -> 16
ITEMS:
Gnoll Radio
BOONS:
RNG_WPN.bn

WORLD: 2 DAY: 2 TURN: 18

> ACTION 1 >> Board / Activate Gnoll.Carrier: 1d100 68
> ACTION 2 >> Release Gnoll.Carrier from Hangar: 1d100 47
> CONVEY >> Gnoll Radio: Skeptical: "Conversion? Are Terms Acceptable?"

>> OBSERVER: Sorry I was late. Let's do something different this time.

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

Observer = "WereGoat"
log.pixels = 9
>QUERY INPUT CHECK VALIDITY (UPGRADE BOON "Level 2 (200xp)")
>does Upgrade to level boons work to increase login level?
>IF YES, IS the upgrade capped at current level?

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

>> Train Flash Step, the ability to channel inner magic into short distance teleporting
>> Build Security Wing with special anti-mimic internal lasers.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

WereGoat posted:

Observer = "WereGoat"
log.pixels = 9
>QUERY INPUT CHECK VALIDITY (UPGRADE BOON "Level 2 (200xp)")
>does Upgrade to level boons work to increase login level?
>IF YES, IS the upgrade capped at current level?
>>>: You are unable to upgrade the Level boons, those are rewarded from Games with DD.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
>>>: SetFlagTrue(ExpandedDialogue,*)

“While I love the design,” Doc says his voice quavering with barely contained rage, contained only by his love for you as his friend, “We will have to use a different material than one of the sacred masks these people wear for life, now take that off this instant.”

>>>:WEREGOAT BALSINIAN, Construct a mascot outfit to represent your ship AND have it recognised as such by the captain 100

“Now you two contemptible idiots, are going to tell me where you got it, before I send you back to your shift as the walking undead!” Doc slams his tentacle on the back leg of the chair, and he starts to glow (whether from the charm, or anger, it was hard to tell.)

An Intru in the corner of the room starts sniffling, crying to herself. “And now every intru on the ship knows. They’re going to want blood for this boys, they do not let things go easily.” One of the balsinian’s starts to speak to try and defend himself, and magic energy is shot out slapping him in the chest.

“I do not want to hear the mealy mouthed word of a jack booted thug today, thank you. Suit Override - Voice Recognition, Doc Ock.

AJ_Impy posted:

>Create indestructible Treasure Planet at a safe distance.: 1d100 79

“How long is this thing going to sit on my bridge Harold,” “I don’t know your majesty, the only intru who know of these things are very far away, and know very little,” He wriggles uncomfortably, “I do not trust it.” “Be weary of unknown creatures in space Harold, it’s best to always be polite first, and let them make the first move.”

Deadmeat5150 posted:

>> Train Flash Step, the ability to channel inner magic into short distance teleporting
>> Build Security Wing with special anti-mimic internal lasers.

Prince of Space posted:

Bonus the Crypt Digger

PIXELS: 15 -> 16
ITEMS:
Gnoll Radio
BOONS:
RNG_WPN.bn

WORLD: 2 DAY: 2 TURN: 18

> ACTION 1 >> Board / Activate Gnoll.Carrier: 1d100 68
> ACTION 2 >> Release Gnoll.Carrier from Hangar: 1d100 47
> CONVEY >> Gnoll Radio: Skeptical: "Conversion? Are Terms Acceptable?"

>> OBSERVER: Sorry I was late. Let's do something different this time.

You grab your Radio, and when Bernice hears your voice she starts spilling her guts

“I don’t know, I don’t know what the right answer is. If I concede this to the intru, and become one of them many of my people will see it as a massive betrayal. It’s ultimately harmless, though it is said to permanently change your psyche. That once you’ve been connected to a group in such a deep way, that it is impossible to truly walk away from.”

“I want to do this, I think it might get the killing to stop, If we fought, I don’t think we would win, and I can’t live with the consequences. You’ve healed so many already, I wish you’d stay a bit longer. Take a crew and go.” When you get into the ship, there’s a gnoll vanguard there to greet you. All of them fully suited up and ready to lay down their lives for you. A debt repaid for those that your fountains were saving.

Your co-pilot turns to you in his chair, “I’m Santiago, your wingman, here’s our star map. Where to captain.”

The creature gazes deeply back at you as you gaze at it. You hear soft gentle voices in your head they tell you to rip out the O2 pipes, to turn off the oxygen, that the oxygen is killing you the oxygen is bad. You desperately need the oxygen to be gone, so you will remove all oxygen. Allyson and Sabrina stand slightly dazed in the corner, alive in far away worlds.

As the two of you stare at each other you start to look at the web of fate, the strands of time that ties all living beings together, and the paths they took to get where they are. You feel a sharp piercing screech, and the web of the eye is tangled and dark. Shadowed with so many knots it’s hard to tell where the web begins an end, a gordian circuit, a blemish on the strands of fate.

The Screech is high and keening, but there’s a deeper dark laughter behind it all.

“Holy poo poo it’s the Captain!” Security officer brady says to Head Chief Krell “It’s the captain!” He says again, as excitable as a young pup. “No officer I haven’t, but if you could refrain from wetting yourself at the mere sight of him, that’d be just dandy.” The Chief coughed loudly, “Besides from what I hear, Captain’s not a real talker, just let him do his business, and I’m sure it’ll be just fine.”

You go to work setting up the turrets with mimic scanning technology pulled out of your Tower In A Bag. You only have one more use of that by the way make it count. As you affix the turrets, they come alive and start blowing away a cup on the captain’s desk, a mimic turning to black goo beneath the .50 cal cannons. The Security Chief, stands up and shouts, “The gently caress was that?!” The security officer chuckles.

“Sir, permission to take you to the bridge to deal with this mimic threat? We don’t know how deep into our ship they’ve gotten. We’ve got 200,000 people on board.”

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

Observer="WereGoat"
OBSERVE Intru.mask proper respect and protocol for handling
OBSERVE Intru.mask disposal/ funerary arrangements

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker

>Create 4-part map to Treasure Planet.
>Explore Treasure Planet.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

>> Convey: "MIMIC THREAT BIGGEST THREAT"

>> Action1: Follow Chief
>> Action2: create.item-> Mimic Scanner 1d100
>> set.Mscanner repeatable=true
>> set.Mscanner repeat_each_round=true

Deadmeat5150 fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Mar 6, 2019

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
>IdentifyProblem(EvilEye,"Neutralize dark, unnatural creatures", +10 xp (recurring))
>CreateBoon "Stick That Pierces Evil" (Damage restriction - Only causes damage to entities that wish harm to persons other then the wielder)

>Observer: Don't try to solve problems before you investigate them, guys

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
>Equip Stick
>Poke eyeball
>Vocalize "Bad eyeball!" mood=disapproval

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

Observer="WereGoat"
log.pixels = 11>6

Added Space posted:

>Observer: Don't try to solve problems before you investigate them, guys

:ocelot::drac:

>IdentifyProblem(CSI Ark,"Get to the bottom of the murder/s in the balsinian ark")
>Create Boon "Whiteboard" - Gives your puff an erasable board to communicate with alongside their 4 words. Whiteboards drawings are used for communicating by your puff in a scene, and are therefore ineligible for the 10px canary bonus.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
>> identify.problem: Mimic See, Mimic Do: Slaughter every last one of those assholes with NO MERCY.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Find Treasure Planet

Prince of Space - Mindfully mend the mendicant: Heal or resurrect a wounded or recently-killed target. (∞) 100

&& Get Access to ARK Bridge for Star Maps (∞) 100
&& Create a new spawn 100
&& Find a piece of the treasure planet puzzle (x4) 100

Cease Hostilities between Intru and Gnolls 100
| Create Peace Treaty (∞) 100
|| Create IntruGnoll.StBernice 100
|| Convince Intru.Jacquelyn to stop completely 100
|| Convince Gnoll.StBernice to give up the stolen map piece 100
| Prince of Space - So tired of all these Star Wars: Peacefully end hostilities between the Intru and the Gnolls.100

DEADMEAT5150 Broker peace through use of fighting tournament 100
| DEADMEAT5150 Contact Intru about fighting tournament 100
| DEADMEAT5150 Contact Gnolls about fighting tournament 100
WEREGOAT A NEW CHALLENGER EMERGES, (Find a balsinian fighting champion OR be recognised as the balsinian fighting champion) AND Get the balsinians involved in the fighting tourney) 100

Expand Our Abilities 100
| Find New Species (∞) 100
| Upload New item (∞) 100
| Upload New Vehicle (∞) 100

WEREGOAT Mascot Madness
| WEREGOAT BALSINIAN, Construct a mascot outfit to represent your ship AND have it recognised as such by the captain 100
| WEREGOAT INTRU, Construct a mascot outfit to represent your ship AND have it recognised as such by the captain 100
| WEREGOAT GNOLL, Construct a mascot outfit to represent your ship AND have it recognised as such by the captain 100

WEREGOAT CSI Ark,
| WEREGOAT Get to the bottom of the murder/s in the balsinian ark 100

DEADMEAT5150 Get a recruit (∞) 100
DEADMEAT5150 Locate Mimic 100
DEADMEAT5150 Convince Mimic to join 100
DEADMEAT5150 Mimic See, Mimic Do: Slaughter every last one of those assholes with NO MERCY. 100

Added Space EvilEye,"Neutralize dark, unnatural creatures", 100

PRINCE OF SPACE - Open the pod bay doors, Hal: Kill or remove all the Intru from the Gnoll_ARK's Hangar. 100

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
>> Observer: Can we drop that mimic join mission? Goals have changed now that I know they're evil bastards.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Tut: Sorry no, if someone joins your ark and convinces a mimic to join your crew they'll get the XP.

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

Observer="WereGoat"
log.pixels = 7>2

>Create ITEM "Shacklez N' Chainz"

log.Level= 3, log.HP= 6/6, log.pixels = 2 (>0?)

>Dispose of mask respectfully: 1d100 35

>CONVEY emotion "Regret"
CONVEY SORRY. THREE CRIMINALS, JAIL?

>IF (item "Shackles" COST =1, GET ITEM "Shackles" x2. AND RESTRAIN HAMSTERS WITH SHACKLES) ELSE RESTRAIN HAMSTERS WITH MINECART.: 1d100 28

Wait for response.
THEN
LOGOUT.
Distribute boon MULTIPASS TO Bonus,
Distribute boon ARM TO Rache
Distribute boon WPN TO Tysontron
Distribute ITEM Minecart TO Spacey
Boons activated "Arm_vehicle, WPN (upgraded by 1?), level 2

WereGoat fucked around with this message at 14:54 on Mar 7, 2019

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Bonus the Crypt Digger

PIXELS: 16 -> 17
ITEMS:
Gnoll Radio
BOONS:
RNG_WPN.bn

WORLD: 2 DAY: 2 TURN: 19

> CONVEY >> Gnoll.Santiago: Respectful: "First We Show Respects"
> ACTION 1 >> Assist in the Intru-Gnoll treaty-signing, bearing witness to the Intru conversion of St.Bernice: 1d100 6
> ACTION 2 >> SECRET: Data-Mine Gnoll/Intru Starmaps and prepare for departure: 1d100 64

>> OBSERVER: Review /// QueryLog:

> Review//: Gnoll.Carrier Crew Statistics vs Gnoll.Ark
> Review//: Gnoll.Carrier Weapon Statistics vs Gnoll.Ark
> Review//: Gnoll.Carrier Flight Range & Speed Statistics vs Gnoll.Ark
> Review//: Gnoll.Radio Range
> Review//: Puff.Bonus-STARMAP

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

WereGoat posted:

Observer="WereGoat"
log.pixels = 7>2

>Create ITEM "Shacklez N' Chainz"

log.Level= 3, log.HP= 6/6, log.pixels = 2 (>0?)

>Dispose of mask respectfully: 1d100 35

>CONVEY emotion "Regret"
CONVEY SORRY. THREE CRIMINALS, JAIL?

>IF (item "Shackles" COST =1, GET ITEM "Shackles" x2. AND RESTRAIN HAMSTERS WITH SHACKLES) ELSE RESTRAIN HAMSTERS WITH MINECART.: 1d100 28

Wait for response.
THEN
LOGOUT.
Distribute boon MULTIPASS TO Bonus,
Distribute boon ARM TO Rache
Distribute boon WPN TO Tysontron
Distribute ITEM Minecart TO Spacey
Boons activated "Arm_vehicle, WPN (upgraded by 1?), level 2

Doc presses some buttons on his chair, and two intru enter the room, and take the now deformed mask from you. They’ve brought a shroud that they wrap the costume iin, and you can hear them dragging it out of the room. You gently take the irate hamsters out of their mech suits. They kick and punch and bite the inside of your puffy fists, in protest. Then you place them underneath the overturned minecart. Doc starts to rub his temple and stare off to distance. “Go, you’re my closest ally, I know I can only trust you with this. Go get Boss Mouse and bring him here. He’s going to answer for what he’s done.”

Armor: 1d4 2

Weapon: 1d4 1

You find yourself in a dark alley, Clarissa is holding onto a cred-chit, and when she sees you she hastily swipes it and crushes it beneath her feet. “Look bug-thing. You don’t know what you’re doing, you couldn’t understand. BESIDES, what do you care, it was a loving alien.” She holds out her arm and it turns into a gun.

AJ_Impy posted:

>Create 4-part map to Treasure Planet.
>Explore Treasure Planet.

“See Harold, I told you we shouldn’t have thrown it out of the airlock” Queen Jacquelynn says as she plucks the model Treasure Planet out of the sky. “What a fortuitous event, and look at that, it’s drawing a map. Guards, if you could grab that when he’s done, and thank you!” She says, snatching the map out of your hands the moment your finished. “Well this day has just been so productive. I sat, I crushed one of my greatest enemies, and I got one of the best leads on Treasure Planet in the galaxy. All thanks to this little Ball thing.”

“Harold, be a dear and get a sample.” The queen said sweeping her arms widely across the comms room “I want one of those” she said, pointing at the puff menacingly, acidic saliva pooling around her probiscus in anticipation. “I want there magics to be a part of us, so we’ll just rake you over with this light, and it’ll pull your DNA, and that’ll become a permanent part of our gene pool What do you think?”

Treasure planet as you explore it, seems to be a fully equipped battle station, on 2 of it’s 6 sides, you can see plasma cannons, very reminiscent of Gnoll cannon’s, though no Intru Power Source can be seen. 2 more of its sides contain huge gaping hangars, and as you look in you can see a fleet of ships standing dormant in there cradles. The last 2 sides contained what look like antennae and heat exhausts. Something inside was powerful. The model was quite intricate, even the smallest Detail was there. You could see tiny towns people, on there tiny town living there tiny lives. A farm, a church, people running too and fro, living there lives unaware that in an instant, a giant could smush them. That there tiny fragile earth could all be ripped from them in just a moment if you broke the planet. That, if you broke the planet, you could see each one be flung from the tiny model, into what you assume they thought was the atmosphere, only to go plummeting to their death.

How easy it would be to destroy them all.

Deadmeat5150 posted:

>> Convey: "MIMIC THREAT BIGGEST THREAT"

>> Action1: Follow Chief
>> Action2: create.item-> Mimic Scanner 1d100
>> set.Mscanner repeatable=true
>> set.Mscanner repeat_each_round=true

The chief picks up his personal communicator, “Security to Bridge,” “This is bridge, come in security,” “The uh… Captain is here, and he says there’s something big on this ship. I saw one of the little bastards, they could be anything, anywhere. It’s magic, it can shapeshift.”

“There’s nothing on the scanners, of course that makes sense.” Bridge responded. “Oh that’s not good.”

“What?”

“Get to the Hangar, on the double, I’m reading 2 shuttles on the scanners.”

“OH poo poo, Clem took the other one last week to go pick up more fuel. Come on kid, grab your pea shooter. Send a silent alert to evacuate the Hangar.” The chief looks down at the captain, “With all due respect, I hope you’re worth something in a fight… Sir.

Added Space posted:

>Equip Stick
>Poke eyeball
>Vocalize "Bad eyeball!" mood=disapproval

Combat Log posted:

Make the puff thing stop hurting usssss: 2d4 5[/b
Counter Attack: 2d4 5]

Prince of Space posted:

Bonus the Crypt Digger

PIXELS: 16 -> 17
ITEMS:
Gnoll Radio
BOONS:
RNG_WPN.bn

WORLD: 2 DAY: 2 TURN: 19

> CONVEY >> Gnoll.Santiago: Respectful: "First We Show Respects"
> ACTION 1 >> Assist in the Intru-Gnoll treaty-signing, bearing witness to the Intru conversion of St.Bernice: 1d100 6
> ACTION 2 >> SECRET: Data-Mine Gnoll/Intru Starmaps and prepare for departure: 1d100 64

>> OBSERVER: Review /// QueryLog:

> Review//: Gnoll.Carrier Crew Statistics vs Gnoll.Ark
> Review//: Gnoll.Carrier Weapon Statistics vs Gnoll.Ark
> Review//: Gnoll.Carrier Flight Range & Speed Statistics vs Gnoll.Ark
> Review//: Gnoll.Radio Range

Two Intru stop you from entering the operation room, “The procedure is delicate, and we don’t need a couple of murderers in there bloodying the place up with there psychic energy. I’m Sorry, but you’ll just have to keep your blood thirsty feelings out here.” Santiago reached for his knife, “I’ll show you blood thirsty feelings, that’s the Captain in there.” The Intru was resolute even with a knife to his neck.

“Even if you kill me, you will not be getting into this room, the guards will stop you and arrest you. You should be making frien-… Eh…” The creature swoons a little, “ehhh you uh… care about your captain that makes sen- hoboy” The intru doubles over and starts to become sick.

“Ugh, I hate being anywhere near the implantation process. The rush of a person’s memories is a bit mu… Wow she had to kill her only mentor… bucket? Bucket.” He runs down the hallway. The door is locked, and you realize you’re not getting in there. Santiago has a grimace on his face, and he lowly growls. “I don’t know if I can work on a ship run by an Intru Mr. Bonus, let’s just grab what you wanted and go. “Here I’ll run you to the data archive- poo poo. There’s 2 guards there, how do you want to handle this.
[b]

Gnoll Carriers carry a rotating shift of pilots (6), a company of fighters pilots (6), and support staff for the ship (4).

The Gnoll Ark has a bridge of 8 it rotates 3x a day, an engineering staff of 2,000, Exact numbers on civillian and military figures are currently unknown. Estimated figures suggest at least 300,000 personnel on ship, with an additional 100,000 of them being military units. It is one of the smaller ARK Vessels.

The ARK’s have a speed of 1, they are the slowest class of vessel. The rest are than assigned based on size.

The Carrier you’re flying is a Class 2 Vessel, 2x as fast as an ARK, but still out classed by any other ship that’s not a carrier. The fighters on your carrier.

The Gnoll Radio’s are magic, and use magic to communicate with each other anywhere, instantly.

The range of how far you can travel on the star map is irrelevant, as you can cross most of the galaxy in one turn using hyper drives to jump. It is a list of locations to search for clues.

Turtlicious fucked around with this message at 11:12 on Mar 11, 2019

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

>> Identify.problem: That's no moonshuttle! - kill the giant mimic.
>> Convey: WATATATATATATATATATATATATA!!
>> set.numfists=5
>> set.battlestance=Kenshirō

>> Action1:
1d100 70

>> Action2: Ultimate Flash Punch
: 1d100 60

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

>Convey "Thanks, but no thanks."
>Enlarge indestructible Treasure Planet and all within to full size.
>Assume control of full-sized Treasure Planet.

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
>Observer: So, is my puff dead?

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
PIXELS: 17 -> 18

>> OBSERVER: TUT, could you explain to me the bequeathing process that Weregoat/Admin did with Bonus and the Multipass.boon, as well as the other Boons they distributed?

Out of all that distribution Weregoat/Admin did, who is supposed to have what now?

Also, what am I supposed to distribute when Bonus dies or is logged out? Bonus has a Ranged Weapon Boon (and maybe a Multipass Boon too?).

Also also, does Bonus get 100 Experience for creating Intru / Gnoll peace without violence? Let me know!

Thanks, TUT!

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Prince of Space posted:

PIXELS: 17 -> 18

>> OBSERVER: TUT, could you explain to me the bequeathing process that Weregoat/Admin did with Bonus and the Multipass.boon, as well as the other Boons they distributed?

Out of all that distribution Weregoat/Admin did, who is supposed to have what now?

Also, what am I supposed to distribute when Bonus dies or is logged out? Bonus has a Ranged Weapon Boon (and maybe a Multipass Boon too?).

Also also, does Bonus get 100 Experience for creating Intru / Gnoll peace without violence? Let me know!

Thanks, TUT!

Tut: Yeah sure, so first let's talk about inheritance. Everytime you die, you're going to pass on some of your abilities. This is called inheritance and encourages you to make allies so that you'll trade upgrades back and forth. Bonus hasn't died yet, so he'll have to give away one of everything he's made or collected once he's died.

So all of these cards.

"Bonus Inventory posted:

ITEMS:
Gnoll Radio
BOONS:
RNG_WPN.bn

You'll need to hand off once you die.

As for the rest of the boons,

WereGoat posted:

MULTIPASS TO Bonus,
ARM TO Rache
WPN TO Tysontron
ITEM Minecart TO Spacey

They're handed out as designated.

You and Malbogio will get 100xp once you've claimed the problem.

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

Observer = "WereGoat"

ClaimProblem(So tired of all these Star Wars)

Would peace be possible if Grendel had been slain?

What you mean tenuous justification...

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AJ_Impy posted:

>Convey "Thanks, but no thanks."
>Enlarge indestructible Treasure Planet and all within to full size.
>Assume control of full-sized Treasure Planet.

Tut: You don't have any powers, items, or boons, that would help you increase the size of the Treasure Planet you were given.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Turtlicious posted:

Tut: You don't have any powers, items, or boons, that would help you increase the size of the Treasure Planet you were given.

Alteration:
>Render the default full size for a treasure planet indestructible and inviolate, thus invalidating other size values.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
PIXELS: 18 -> 19

WereGoat posted:

ClaimProblem(So tired of all these Star Wars)

Would peace be possible if Grendel had been slain?

What you mean tenuous justification...

>> OBSERVER: Admin saving Grendel from the Gnoll scouting party prevented a war of mutual destruction between the Gnolls and the Intru - this is most likely true.

>> ProblemClaim of 100xp Approved for Weregoat/Admin, in addition to Prince of Space/Bonus and Malbogio/Cozy.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Bonus the Crypt Digger

PIXELS: 19 -> 20
LEVEL: 8
HP: 11/11
ITEMS:
Gnoll Radio
BOONS:
RNG_WPN.bn
Multipass.bn (used)

WORLD: 2 DAY: 2 TURN: 20

> ACTION 1 >> Present Top Security Multipass to Guards, entering Data Archive with Santiago: 1d100 44
> CONVEY >> Gnolls.Guards&Gnoll.Archivists: Official: "Top Orders from St.Bernice"
> ACTION 2 >> Data-Mine Gnoll/Intru Starmaps and prepare for departure: 1d100 65

>> OBSERVER: Please CONTACT Observer "Prince of Space" directly in private message format with the following Query:

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
PIXELS: 20 -> 21

>> OBSERVER: Whoops, forgot to do this earlier:

>> Purchase 1x Whiteboard.BOON for self for 0 pixels

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AJ_Impy posted:

Alteration:
>Render the default full size for a treasure planet indestructible and inviolate, thus invalidating other size values.

Tut: Uh the gnoll and intru are so close this will kill both of them, are you sure?

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

log.Level= 3, log.HP= 6/6, log.pixels = 3

>Do some sick flips on skateboard
>Lance mech

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Turtlicious posted:

Tut: Uh the gnoll and intru are so close this will kill both of them, are you sure?

Turtlicious posted:

“Harold, be a dear and get a sample.” The queen said sweeping her arms widely across the comms room “I want one of those” she said, pointing at the puff menacingly, acidic saliva pooling around her probiscus in anticipation. “I want there magics to be a part of us, so we’ll just rake you over with this light, and it’ll pull your DNA, and that’ll become a permanent part of our gene pool What do you think?”

How easy it would be to destroy them all.

>Additional: Render the Gnoll ark and those within indestructible in addition to the default full size of the treasure planet.

I was unaware of the proximity of the Gnoll ark prior. Let's try it without unintended collateral damage.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AJ_Impy posted:

>Additional: Render the Gnoll ark and those within indestructible in addition to the default full size of the treasure planet.

I was unaware of the proximity of the Gnoll ark prior. Let's try it without unintended collateral damage.

>Additional: Render the Gnoll ark and those within indestructible in addition to the default full size of the treasure planet.: 1d100 97

Tut: You can protect the Ark, but the people inside will still feel a bump.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

OOC posted:

Puffs is pretty much dead at this point, I don't feel motivation to draw anything new, and the game evolved in a way I didn't quite like (I did this to myself really. Just because Puffs is dead, doesn't mean any of my other projects are dying, or I won't make anything. The next version of puffs is going to be radically different, with game design ideas pulled from different threads around this site. I couldn't have gotten this far if you guys weren't paying attention to it, and I don't want to string you along when I may Never return to puff game v.01. I loved doing this, and I'm not going to stop doing this, but this was my first game and I did a lot wrong.

Funnily enough, I broke every rule that people told me I shouldn't break, because I thought I could do better, that those aspects of the game just needed to be tweaked through play. While Puffs was extremely fun it was also a lot of other things.

Confusing
Vague
Hard to Run, and from feedback, even harder to play.
Took so much effort making everything.
Giving people TOO MUCH power, giving them decisions paralysis.
Puffs couldn't talk, and couldn't really interact with characters in the game. I thought this would make things simpler, but instead it did the exact opposite.
I didn't actually like the space theme, I didn't think I would dislike space but I realize some genre's just don't do it for me.
There were no clear goals.
Combat was simplistic and was both way too fast and way to slow.

I don't know if my next game is going to be puffs exactly (though I promise you'll all show up in the extended universe my games exist in.) I liked the worlds I created, and I think both of them were very interesting.

The good thing is, Puffs taught me what my limits were, and they are actually pretty high, I burn out after drawing between 4 - 7 things a week, which in the grand scheme of things is still a lot. I liked making unique assets for everyone, though I believe the worlds and levels need to be a lot bigger so that they can fit more people.

I'm actually insane, so I mean it when I say I loved everyone who gave me their time and attention. You guys gave me something to focus on while I was working on my medication and a lot of really ugly poo poo in my life. I just wanted you to know it meant a lot to me and I'm sorry this won't be ongoing. If you tried or played puffs, and want to throw some criticisms my way Please Do, I'm working on the next thing now, and I want to use your feedback to shape it. Still I'm calling it here before you're waiting for too long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm reviving puffs, but with a more codified ruleset, if you were interested in Puffs before, please take a look at my rules re-write. And tell me what you think, I'm creating a new thread next week.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RL5JFyPvTyW22c9p3RcJS8VflQsERKLAVnxjSjZxnr8/edit?usp=sharing