Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
*Is hiding away in the basement with a beer, a dog, and laptop. All is well*

"Cyril! Get up here and say hello to your aunt and uncle!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

So what are you doing with your life these days?

Smackdillion
Feb 18, 2001

Someone paid :10bux: to give you this shitty icon and give Lowtax his cyborg spine parts
*pounding beer in order to muster the strength to force a smile for a few hours while i hear the same old stories*

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
*Makes double sure to say hello, ask how you are doing, and handshake/hug each person individually*

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
So how's Comp-u-net treating you?

*Hasn't worked there in 5 years but doesn't want to go over the story again*

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
*secretly enraged despite owning the house doesn’t get the same guest soap privilege as the guests*

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
*reloads*

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
*moved to the other side of the world to avoid this poo poo and have Christmas with actual friends instead* :smug:

*family calls in the middle of the party*:phoneb::smugjones:

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Outrail posted:

*moved to the other side of the world to avoid this poo poo and have Christmas with actual friends instead* :smug:

*family calls in the middle of the party*:phoneb::smugjones:

Are you drunk? That could either help or hinder, depending on how you handle your alcohol!

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Feels sick and faint at seeing cousin that you got drunk with and then got a lil too close with after the last family party is clearly very pregnant.

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

The discussion about medical issues has begun.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Cyril Sneer posted:

Are you drunk? That could either help or hinder, depending on how you handle your alcohol!

*sorry can't talk long I have to finish cooking the uh... stout*

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Outrail posted:

*sorry can't talk long I have to finish cooking the uh... stout*

Trout! Trout! Did I say stout??

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
*Tries his best to be a good host*

*Goes to bed later that night hoping every guest had a good time; starts making plans for next time*

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Cyril Sneer posted:

Trout! Trout! Did I say stout??

Stout? I could use another stout.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
*turns the crock to warm*

*takes a Xanax*

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Zybourne Clock posted:

*Tries his best to be a good host*

*Goes to bed later that night hoping every guest had a good time; starts making plans for next time*

this guy knows how to jingle those bells

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Candlelight Virgil posted:

*takes an Ativan*

Oh the weather outside is icy slush

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

*looked in bathroom furiously making GBS threads his guts into the toilet while the doorbell rings*

"Please stop! Just stop already! C'mon! Hurry up! Hurry up! Unnnnnnnggggghhhh!"

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007

Candlelight Virgil posted:

*takes 2 Valium*
*makes sure wife has had enough weed to be roughly on my level*

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
I'm the small breed dog that pees on the floor when you make eye contact

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

*breaks open box of pizza rolls*

whore dourves will be ready in 20 minutes!!!

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
*takes 3 minutes to lift self up from the armchair watching the taped game while guests can't stop ringing the bell or banging on the door like they're trapped in a burning room*

"Shut the gently caress UP!!!!!!!!!!"

*answers door to passively aggressively let guests in that try to ignore the rancid BO wafting off me; forgot the bi-weekly shower this holiday*

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

I don't know whats worse: BO or that weird perfume old ladies, I assume, bathe in.

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

*has no friends or family*
*no drugs or alcohol cos you forgot that every single store and service is closed for a week*
*also no food because of the above*
*its cold and dark at all times*
*goes to bed*

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
No ones coming over on Christmas Eve gently caress that

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
As a militant atheist,

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Be nice! They are guests! Give it an hour or two. They are guests!!!

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever
what guests

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god's blessing. But because, I am surrounded by friends and family.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Y'all had yer fun, now you best be gettin' on the road

*cocks shotgun*

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Gaunab posted:

Y'all had yer fun, now you best be gettin' on the road

*cocks shotgun*

* has drank a case of bud heavy *

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

its christmas and i just want to gently caress

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
*Has a HUGE German stein in the freezer for hours alongside a partially frozen Fosters
While pouring said beer into said stein, the wife speaks just under her breath..."you know "Rob" has been clean for 10 months..."
Continues to pour beer with no flinching & no comment...
*exhales*
*Through gritted teeth Fred whispers, "I work 10 hour days Gladys...10 hour days...

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Some of you might remember this post from around the 4th of July, and the guests are just arriving.

Well its now Jesus day at the ___________ household, and old man ________ is greeting guests.

Dressed in his Sunday best, he takes cousin Jim's coat and in a hushed tone reminds him about what he did last year. Din't nobody call the cops cause Jim's pert near the best mechanic in the area, and if he gets sent to the county agin, people gon have trouble making it the 20 miles to the fish processing plant cause they cars goinna break down eventually.

Jim says "don' worry, I'm not going to drink beer this time, just whiskey".

"Ok jim, but that din do nuthin the las'time, you still were trying to get at Savannah on thanksgiving, an' she ain't old 'nuff either. She's only 15".

Other guests arrive and distract the MAN of the house from jim, who goes and pours himself a drink.

Junior shows up with his new bride and their 5 kids. Ethan, the youngest only a couple months old. " Yeah pops, college some day for this one" he proudly proclaimed. "We already got 65 bucks in his college fund. Only had to dip in to it two times. When the cavalier needed a new head gasket, and once when it was the 28th of one a them drat months with 31 days and we needed enough smokes to last just one extra day till the first came and our cheque arrived".

Junior had gotten fired from the fish processing plant, because he's shown up for work drunk one too many times. Never could handle the liquor real well that boy. Near everyone was drunk at that place, most of the time, but if you couldn't handle it and made a spectacle of yourself, well, you have to deal with the consequences of your actions.

Hope shows up. Still dating that coloured guy. They even moved in together. He din have no problems with the colours, long as they stayed with their own.
If his daddy, or grandaddy were around, well.......... They were members of the........ "organization", and would be very displeased about Hope fratnizin' with a colour. Except they wouldn't be saying the word colour. He never joined the "organization" himself, though he knew a couple people that were members. His grand pappy brought him to a meeting once, but mamma said times were changing and wouldn't let him go any more. All he saw was a bunch of old men shooting their mouths off when he was there anyway. Daddy an' grandaddy both died before 60, and he'd been relieved that they wouldn't be bugging him to join any more. He weren't gonna burn no crosses, but he still din't like the idea of HIS daughter dating one.

"Hi daddy, merry christmas"! she says as she comes through the door giving him a hug. She's still his favorite. In spite of her relationship choices.

"Hi little girl, where is........... Leroy"?

"Daddy, his name is James and he got called in to work on an emergency, there was a horrible accident on the turnpike this morning, he's probably sewing someone back up right now".

"Got 'imself a job, thats good for him".

"He's had that job for a few years, and he's good at it. He's highly respected at the........" *Doorbell rings

"Is he now"?

Opening the door its Faith, and her new boyfriend. This ain't that Yankee queer that she was dating in the summer. This was a real man.
Got himself a brand new Chevy 2500 a few months ago. A real man's truck, working at a real man's job. He was a roughneck.

"Hey baby, y'all got a hug for daddy"? Of course she did.

"Hi dad, merry christmas" jumping up and hugging him. She's short and he's tall. She took after her mother.

"Hi mr. __________ how ya'll doing"? They shake hands and thats a firm grip her new boyfriend has. Like he said, a real MAN

"Ya'll started work in the 'mino yet"?

"Nah my settlement ain't come in yet. They're trying to tell me it was my fault cause I was drunk when I fell, I ain' have but 8, 9 beer. Drunk mah rear end"!

"I hear that. You ain't look like no sissy what cain't hold his booze".

Destiny walks in the door, with her lil one. Also named destiny.

"Hi daddy, merry christmas" as she gives him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi baby, how are ya'll"?

"I'm good daddy, I think".

"Where's jimbob at"?

"Still up to the county, a few more weeks an' he's out. Billy Parker, the deputy who caught him up on his p'role vy-lation still comes around though".

"Does Jimbob know that he's coming around"?

Her face turns red, and she looks away

"Thats a 'no' in'it"?

"Well daddy, I'm a woman, Billy Parker's a man. He ain't never been t' jail an lil destiny likes him. I cain't help myself some times. I git lonely".

"How long"?

"Doctor says around the end of April, beginning of May, but not a specific date".

"Whens the last time you an' jimbob did the 'limbo'"?

"Well, about the middle of July. So if this'n is born a bit early, then maybe he won't figure it out. An Billy he don't know yet".

"He's going to figure it out at some point. What if... AW poo poo!! Hey Jim!!, What're ya'll doing? C'mon 'n have a drink with me an' junior we need some advice on fixin' up the 'Maro".

wesleywillis fucked around with this message at 06:48 on Dec 25, 2018

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

How about some cheese? Or crackers? More wine?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Their eyes locked and suddenly there was the sound of breaking glass.
\

wesleywillis posted:

Some of you might remember this post from around the 4th of July, and the guests are just arriving.

Well its now Jesus day at the ___________ household, and old man ________ is greeting guests.

Dressed in his Sunday best, he takes cousin Jim's coat and in a hushed tone reminds him about what he did last year. Din't nobody call the cops cause Jim's pert near the best mechanic in the area, and if he gets sent to the county agin, people gon have trouble making it the 20 miles to the fish processing plant cause they cars goinna break down eventually.

Jim says "don' worry, I'm not going to drink beer this time, just whiskey".

"Ok jim, but that din do nuthin the las'time, you still were trying to get at Savannah on thanksgiving, an' she ain't old 'nuff either. She's only 15".

Other guests arrive and distract the MAN of the house from jim, who goes and pours himself a drink.

Junior shows up with his new bride and their 5 kids. Ethan, the youngest only a couple months old. " Yeah pops, college some day for this one" he proudly proclaimed. "We already got 65 bucks in his college fund. Only had to dip in to it two times. When the cavalier needed a new head gasket, and once when it was the 28th of one a them drat months with 31 days and we needed enough smokes to last just one extra day till the first came and our cheque arrived".

Junior had gotten fired from the fish processing plant, because he's shown up for work drunk one too many times. Never could handle the liquor real well that boy. Near everyone was drunk at that place, most of the time, but if you couldn't handle it and made a spectacle of yourself, well, you have to deal with the consequences of your actions.

Hope shows up. Still dating that coloured guy. They even moved in together. He din have no problems with the colours, long as they stayed with their own.
If his daddy, or grandaddy were around, well.......... They were members of the........ "organization", and would be very displeased about Hope fratnizin' with a colour. Except they wouldn't be saying the word colour. He never joined the "organization" himself, though he knew a couple people that were members. His grand pappy brought him to a meeting once, but mamma said times were changing and wouldn't let him go any more. All he saw was a bunch of old men shooting their mouths off when he was there anyway. Daddy an' grandaddy both died before 60, and he'd been relieved that they wouldn't be bugging him to join any more. He weren't gonna burn no crosses, but he still din't like the idea of HIS daughter dating one.

"Hi daddy, merry christmas"! she says as she comes through the door giving him a hug. She's still his favorite. In spite of her relationship choices.

"Hi little girl, where is........... Leroy"?

"Daddy, his name is James and he got called in to work on an emergency, there was a horrible accident on the turnpike this morning, he's probably sewing someone back up right now".

"Got 'imself a job, thats good for him".

"He's had that job for a few years, and he's good at it. He's highly respected at the........" *Doorbell rings

"Is he now"?

Opening the door its Faith, and her new boyfriend. This ain't that Yankee queer that she was dating in the summer. This was a real man.
Got himself a brand new Chevy 2500 a few months ago. A real man's truck, working at a real man's job. He was a roughneck.

"Hey baby, y'all got a hug for daddy"? Of course she did.

"Hi dad, merry christmas" jumping up and hugging him. She's short and he's tall. She took after her mother.

"Hi mr. __________ how ya'll doing"? They shake hands and thats a firm grip her new boyfriend has. Like he said, a real MAN

"Ya'll started work in the 'mino yet"?

"Nah my settlement ain't come in yet. They're trying to tell me it was my fault cause I was drunk when I fell, I ain' have but 8, 9 beer. Drunk mah rear end"!

"I hear that. You ain't look like no sissy what cain't hold his booze".

Destiny walks in the door, with her lil one. Also named destiny.

"Hi daddy, merry christmas" as she gives him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi baby, how are ya'll"?

"I'm good daddy, I think".

"Where's jimbob at"?

"Still up to the county, a few more weeks an' he's out. Billy Parker, the deputy who caught him up on his p'role vy-lation still comes around though".

"Does Jimbob know that he's coming around"?

Her face turns red, and she looks away

"Thats a 'no' in'it"?

"Well daddy, I'm a woman, Billy Parker's a man. He ain't never been t' jail an lil destiny likes him. I cain't help myself some times. I git lonely".

"How long"?

"Doctor says around the end of April, beginning of May, but not a specific date".

"Whens the last time you an' jimbob did the 'limbo'"?

"Well, about the middle of July. So if this'n is born a bit early, then maybe he won't figure it out. An Billy he don't know yet".

"He's going to figure it out at some point. What if... AW poo poo!! Hey Jim!!, What're ya'll doing? C'mon 'n have a drink with me an' junior we need some advice on fixin' up the 'Maro".

Looks like you came up with some extra verses for Merry Christmas From The Family.
https://youtu.be/_dkAQ9KFArw