Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
giraffe
yes
absolutely
this answer also means yes
View Results

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

interesting neck technique on this giraffe. you always like to see giraffes having each others back like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Brewmaster posted:

This is the only jifjaff picture I have. Maybe goons can answer question? I dont know.

interesting fact: giraffes prefer turtlenecks

UncleButts
Sep 25, 2003

pure of heart
dumb of ass

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

someone ban this troll. this is unbelievable. i want to puke.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
https://twitter.com/takeuchmasahiro/status/1165064938382954496

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

in this picture are many giraffes

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I like how that picture shows the noble giraffe from all the different angles. We can see the giraffe's left side, the giraffe's right side, it's front side and it's back side. With this one picture we can appreciate the giraffe's full 360-degree profile. It's a good giraffe picture.

e. we can also appreciate how a giraffe looks from farther away or somewhat closer

Gomi Day
Nov 15, 2007

Trust me, Bill. Large spectacles lend distinction to any countenance, as I have reason to know.
Plaster Town Cop

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength
Giraffes are famously gay. Like, Liberace levels of gay.

This is in no way a slur on giraffes, they are fabulous.

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.
How long does it take a giraffe to throw up?

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

this kicks rear end. i love this

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009
I once got out of a 50$ drug screen because my P.O. said I couldn’t guess how many vertebrae a giraffe has in it’s neck.

(It’s 7. Just as many as a human)

I owe giraffes 50$.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

hey giraffe thread sorry for lack of updates but someone told me about black giraffes and this has me going wild

Meander
Apr 1, 2010

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

this minecraft texture pack looks great

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Leperflesh posted:

I like how that picture shows the noble giraffe from all the different angles. We can see the giraffe's left side, the giraffe's right side, it's front side and it's back side. With this one picture we can appreciate the giraffe's full 360-degree profile. It's a good giraffe picture.

e. we can also appreciate how a giraffe looks from farther away or somewhat closer

It's like Goodfellas with giraffes

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

pog boyfriend posted:

here is one to start the thread

You open a thread about posting giraffe pics and you post one where the giraffe is hunched over!? WHAT THE HELL, MAN!?

Meander
Apr 1, 2010

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

spanakopita
Apr 4, 2009

I turned to my wife and said, you know who can help with this? The pig balls website.

From the Serengeti

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Nice birds on the giraffe in that last pic lol

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

The kirin legend makes total sense.

Can you imagine being a person back in the day, you travel trade routes and you see this freaking deer-dragon thing just loping along like nothing? Then you go back home and tell people and they just think you're just telling tall tales.

They're cool creatures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005
I love how having an extra five to seven feet of neck gives you incredible chest muscles.

Giraffes have one of the best ratios of "stupid looking" to "can gently caress you up" in the animal kingdom.