Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
pro: videogames are good again
con: goons tripping over themselves to tell you videogames are actually bad and ow oof my old bones hurt because of male menopause

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

might pick up some more M.K. ULTRA tonight

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
My guy drives to me it's amazing

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
my guy jerks me off and licks my balls

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Jose Mengelez posted:

my guy jerks me off and licks my balls

and I do it for free!

Original_Z
Jun 14, 2005
Z so good
Pro: Make sick viruses like this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoned_(computer_virus)

Con: Annoy the poo poo out of anyone who doesn't enjoy it with constantly saying "you just haven't had the right stuff maaaaan!" no matter how many times the offer is denied.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

Fallows posted:

Im smoking romulan grapefruit oil atm!

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Original_Z posted:

Con: Annoy the poo poo out of anyone who doesn't enjoy it with constantly saying "you just haven't had the right stuff maaaaan!" no matter how many times the offer is denied.

how about you stop being a little pussy bitch and just smoke the weed

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Caesar Saladin posted:

how about you stop being a little pussy bitch and just smoke the weed

B-but it scares me and makes me think of the problems I have in my life!

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
With legal marijuana kids these days are going to miss out on going to that dudes squalid apartment and watch him play playstation for awhile while you pick up your weed.

bagual
Oct 29, 2010

inconspicuous
Pro: blazing with dad
Con: the voices

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

With legal marijuana kids these days are going to miss out on going to that dudes squalid apartment and watch him play playstation for awhile while you pick up your weed.

I'm going to start a throwback weedstore with this exact format

Bruegels Fuckbooks
Sep 14, 2004

Now, listen - I know the two of you are very different from each other in a lot of ways, but you have to understand that as far as Grandpa's concerned, you're both pieces of shit! Yeah. I can prove it mathematically.

my best dealer in college was an asian dude with a ps2 and guilty gear x, and there were definitely a couple of times I was supposed to just go out and buy pot real quick, and I ended up shrooming and playing guilty gear all day. i wouldn't recommend trying to figure that game out on shrooms though, I got my rear end kicked.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

just ordered this thing:

https://www.ccell.com/Product/BATTERY/PALM

welcome to the future

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011

Bruegels Fuckbooks posted:

my best dealer in college was an asian dude with a ps2 and guilty gear x, and there were definitely a couple of times I was supposed to just go out and buy pot real quick, and I ended up shrooming and playing guilty gear all day. i wouldn't recommend trying to figure that game out on shrooms though, I got my rear end kicked.

hahaha

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Con: Roomie steals your poo poo then calls the cops when you accuse them and block their car from moving

Pro: You skate so you leave before pigs get there and climb a tree 1/4 mile away and look at jogging womens asses like a pervert Spiderman for an hour until you see everyone leave

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

Sjs00 posted:

Con: Roomie steals your poo poo then calls the cops when you accuse them and block their car from moving

Pro: You skate so you leave before pigs get there and climb a tree 1/4 mile away and look at jogging womens asses like a pervert Spiderman for an hour until you see everyone leave
Sounds like all this is productive and normal human behavior.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

SleepySonata posted:

Pro: home grow
Con: everything smells like weed forever

you misspelled 'pro' in the second point there

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Runaktla posted:

Sounds like all this is productive and normal human behavior.

They 'released' me from the lease so I'm thinking about packing up my poo poo and hiding in the attic at the end of the month

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

At one point in life my fifth favorite weed guy, out of five, was a coked up sous chef who was pretty sure he was a good rapper. You'd be in there playing forced Madden and paying 20 bucks for a 1.7, and then he'd also make you listen to his new rap about wanting to impregnate some stranger at last call. This was never to music or anything, he'd just break out his notebook and act like he was freestyling it. I don't miss him or his squalid apartment.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
pro: get to smoke weed
con: upset forums mathletes

Real Mean Queen posted:

coked up sous chef

is there any other kind?

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I smoke weed everyday to help with several bad pains I have. I don't get much done anymore but I'm not in as much agony so Its a net benefit. The 8 hours a day I have to be straight for work Suck.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Jose Mengelez posted:

is there any other kind?

dope sick is the other side and lemme tell, you haven't lived until you see someone puke into a hot fryer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

OMFG FURRY posted:

dope sick is the other side and lemme tell, you haven't lived until you see someone puke into a hot fryer

my regards to the chef! these jalapeno poppers have a certain je nais sais quoi