Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
yesss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
prepare to be nostalgic as gently caress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX5CpBfTg4o

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

unreal

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

Suspicious posted:

prepare to be nostalgic as gently caress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX5CpBfTg4o

nostalgic for last week :eyeroll:

i won my copy in a lan competition the week of (european) release

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

:worship:

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team
can anyone help me get a glide<->opengl wrapper working so i can play unreal on my riva128 thanks in advance

Toady
Jan 12, 2009

Lime
Jul 20, 2004

Toady
Jan 12, 2009

lol saw that on fark

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

installin' quake 3

mekkanare
Sep 12, 2008
We have detected you are using ad blocking software.

Please add us to your whitelist to view this content.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnCJatlzdHA

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

in 1999 i was posting on the tpww.net wrestling forum and invading other forums by making flash videos that you could post on their forums (lmao) that spawned a zillion pop up windows.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

this forum is held together with duct tape and string but circa 1999 forum software.... hoo mama

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

lmao this is what people should be doing to health insurance executives but instead the only time they've ever done it was because they didn't like Internet Explorer

peak America lol

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

lmao this is what people should be doing to health insurance executives but instead the only time they've ever done it was because they didn't like Internet Explorer

peak America lol
yeah, it's even more hosed up looking back on it after all the work and money he's poured into the third world for basic sanitation and clean water. even looking back on the software monopoly stuff doesn't help any sort of justification. he did it for what exactly? to defend the honor of os/2 warp? maybe we can never understand his pain. maybe he bet big on the commodore amiga and now his family is destitute, living a life of middle class squalor in glendale, arizona?

but nobody cares enough to even know the name of that psychopath that's still allowed to run nestle. let alone remember his face so you can huck a bag of dogshit his way if the opportunity presented itself.

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

lmao this is what people should be doing to health insurance executives

nah

we probably can’t talk about what people should be doing to insurance executives

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Laslow posted:

yeah, it's even more hosed up looking back on it after all the work and money he's poured into the third world for basic sanitation and clean water. even looking back on the software monopoly stuff doesn't help any sort of justification. he did it for what exactly? to defend the honor of os/2 warp? maybe we can never understand his pain. maybe he bet big on the commodore amiga and now his family is destitute, living a life of middle class squalor in glendale, arizona?

but nobody cares enough to even know the name of that psychopath that's still allowed to run nestle. let alone remember his face so you can huck a bag of dogshit his way if the opportunity presented itself.

lmao bill gates apologists itt

dropping hundreds of millions into charter schools because he thinks he knows anything about education lmao

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

here’s my opinion about bill gates:

I don’t care.

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007

Chris Knight posted:

dropping hundreds of millions into charter schools because he thinks he knows anything about education lmao
i’m really just trying to make the argument that there’s so many better targets for publically owning someone.

there’s countless others that haven’t even made an attempt to improve society in any way at all, even incompetently or misguided. or the many people actively making society worse because of some twisted notions on what an improvement might be. like providing improved access to safe, clean female circumcisions in Darfur, or food along with mandatory free courses for the underprivileged to raise their Operating Thetan levels.

Lime
Jul 20, 2004

this was actually just a belgian guy whose thing was throwing pies at famous people, it didn't have anything to do with microsoft specifically

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noel_Godin

not that everybody didn't read it exactly the same way back then as itt

Lime fucked around with this message at 11:06 on Jan 12, 2019

Stick Insect
Oct 24, 2010

My enemies are many.

My equals are none.

peak America lol

Picking your OS and software is defining your ~lifestyle~. Insurance isn't. yospos bithc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

Chris Knight posted:

you commies have the weirdest loving hangups

• Locked thread