Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
As we mark the passing of another year, take a moment to remember one of Louisville's finest, officer Deedee Megadoodoo, who was tragically run over by a poo poo truck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Still two hours of 2018 left on the Left Coast and I'm full of curry and pleasantly drunk.

gently caress you, Captain 2018, gently caress you very much.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

hoping your 2019 is full of green peaness

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
So can we get some of those killer drones that bomb wedding parties due to celebratory gunfire to patrol around here?

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
Just gonna play the 2018 Monster gently caress video endlessly. Definitely had an MP roll up on me a little bit back when I pulled over on base blasting this poo poo and laughing like a fuckin' moron.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Earwolf/comments/a73ks5/monster_fuck_2018_video/

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
*takes a drink*

HAPPY 2019 YOU MOTHERLESS FUCKS I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN HELL gently caress YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
I'm not in Timor-Leste inhaling burning trash this new year so that's positive

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

Generation Internet
Jan 18, 2009

Where angels and generals fear to tread.
current event my account on this Dead Gay Comedy Forum turns 10 years old this month and that's wild

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

EM 2018 things:

Moved from the San Francisco Gay area to Coastal Oregon city of Astoria, where there are more weed stores per person than anywhere else in oregon.
Bought a pickup truck
Survived an motorcycle accident
Got a girlfriend
Got a dog
I met her parents and she met mine.
Saw my BFF who i haven't seen in years.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
Black eyed peas day

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
And hogjaw if you're from parts of the south.

New years traditions are weird.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

2018 saw me continue my slide into absolute uselessness because I lack any kind of motivation, either internal or external. 2019 is probably when I'll get some external motivators, so hooray for that?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

feliz anjo nuevo from the west coast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUWD-FflZPI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

2018 taught me that no matter how intense the storm is, the sunset after is worth looking for.