Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Bogus Adventure posted:

Who did this, and why do I already know that it's Coltie.

Ashley

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armauk
Jun 23, 2021

She would.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
I have no idea who she is, but I can definitely see her do it based on her expression in that picture.

TengenNewsEditor
Apr 3, 2004

yeah she's possibly the horniest character on 90 day

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Bogus Adventure posted:

I have no idea who she is, but I can definitely see her do it based on her expression in that picture.

¡Mi trabajo es bruja!

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

Big fan of Natalie's mom pan frying frozen Eggo waffles.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Big Ed and Coltee suck but it’s nice they have zero fucks about making friends with assholes and narcissists at the Tell All

They certainly would have not let Rob dance around with his pity me dance

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

This was the incident that finally set Michael off

quote:

According to reality tv blogger "kiki and kibbitz", There was a big incident that caused "the tide to change" and made Michael fears for his life. Allegedly, there was a big fight between Angela and Michael at the hotel in LA, during which, the crazy meemaw tased her Nigerian husband multiple times and later called the cops on him. To defend himself, the Nigerian had to shove Angela and then forcibly took the teaser from her hand. When the cops arrived, they separated the reality tv couple and made them sleep in separate hotel rooms. Angela was still mad at her husband and decided to cancel his hotel room, and he ended up sleeping in the hotel lobby that night.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I thought Sam was a really boring addition this season but he’s mvp of the tell all

Runner up is the stripper who had to awkwardly sit through the blow up

inconsequential
Feb 6, 2004
Sam is/was the extremely rare 90 day babyface, love that guy. Going to take the Cleveland browns to the Super Bowl.

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

Sam "I didn't tell you I might go to jail because it would have let you make an informed decision about coming here" and "I would gently caress any woman in this cast"

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

ultraviolence123 posted:

Big fan of Natalie's mom pan frying frozen Eggo waffles.

That’s actually the best way to do it

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

WhyteRyce posted:

This was the incident that finally set Michael off

If this is true isn't it straight up assault/domestic abuse and if Michael chose to he could press charges? Is it a matter of immigration status that he couldn't? Or maybe he didn't know he could? Or just didn't want to because reasons?

I know this is a show that makes its money in human misery but the producers bringing the stripper on when Jasmine had already punched the AZ-5 button and was in the middle of melting down was a new low. Or maybe the stripper had been on earlier? Who knows; The magic of editing!

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Fabulousity posted:

If this is true isn't it straight up assault/domestic abuse and if Michael chose to he could press charges? Is it a matter of immigration status that he couldn't? Or maybe he didn't know he could? Or just didn't want to because reasons?

I 100% think it is abuse but it isn't shocking at all to me he ran instead of getting the cops involved. Who knows what Angela threatened him with, but guessing it's not good. I'm just glad he is out of there and I hope he renounces Trumpy and lives his best American life away from evil Meemaw

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

90 Day Yeast Part II Electric Pantyloo

Fess up which goon wrote and sent this

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

WhyteRyce posted:

90 Day Yeast Part II Electric Pantyloo

Fess up which goon wrote and sent this

I find Gino repulsive and would not even send him a letter as a prank so my money is on either Jasmine or Jasmine's sister/daughter.

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away
:byodame: If I had seen that, I never would have married you!

Yes, yes you would have. You just would have been all loud and dramatic about it then, instead of now.

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.

Thora posted:

:byodame: If I had seen that, I never would have married you!

Yes, yes you would have. You just would have been all loud and dramatic about it then, instead of now.

I'm so sick of Gino and Jasmine (especially her shrieky voice), and I saw that they're going to be Happily Ever After. Ughhhhh

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

We all know Shaun is a worthless host but you’d think Ashley completely taking over the show would at least trigger her personal pride or something

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

inconsequential posted:

Sam is/was the extremely rare 90 day babyface, love that guy. Going to take the Cleveland browns to the Super Bowl.

Riiiiiiight. The Uber driver who was recently on drugs, on probation, and had sex with some random girl who he drove . I watched that last night and today heard a commercial today for “make your teenager an Uber account”. That got a big “gently caress that poo poo” response out of me.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Natalie sowing: Hahaha, yes! Yes!
Natalie reaping: No! What the gently caress?!

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

This may come as a surprise but Clayton is apparently terminally online and replies to everyone

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
Rob is married to Sophie a bisexual woman, and yet when she stays with another woman, he believes he has to win her back. Mang, just get the hell out of dodge already!

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

WhyteRyce posted:

This may come as a surprise but Clayton is apparently terminally online and replies to everyone

:sickos:

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Sarper came in with solid advice and then kept spiraling down. Like a plane

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

I refuse to believe Sarper is a real human being.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Sarper working on the speed running strats to set a record from sitting down on a first date dinner to sitting down in a holding cell.

The show runners must love Debbie for making Treebeard sound like John Moschitta Jr., lots of free easy episode padding.

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

Love on the Spectrum is the exact opposite of 90 day fiancé.
I just saw the end of season 2 Australia and it was adorable

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Having Jasmine spend her honeymoon at a Michigan KOA tent site feels like deliberate provocation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

foos-ball?!?

Waterboy reboot looking sad

Seeing Chantel die inside when Giannis gives a half assed explanation of when they’ll see each other is what Tell Alls are for

omg Caesar back from the dead

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 06:29 on Mar 26, 2024