Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

At work the next day: "wow what a crazy night, I better take this Tylenol to help me recover"

But everyone knows I should be taking Ibuprofen so they know i'm just faking it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

unnng sich a crazy night... can we please turn the lights up?

vanisher

Me while faking a hangover trying to look cool: "Haha I can't believe I drove last night!"

People at work look at me with disgust and I've clearly lost some cool points, but if I tell them i'm just faking it to look cool that might be worse so I pull a quick recovery.

"Drove all those shots into my mouth!"

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

(while faking a hangover to look cool at a restaurant)

Waiter: Hey you should order a Bloody Mary it will help with your hangover

Now i'm trapped, I don't really drink but I want to look cool to this waiter.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

alnilam posted:

unnng sich a crazy night... can we please turn the lights up?

Friend: Hey don't you have a sensitivity to light?

Me, not knowing the symptoms of a hangover but trying to fake one to look cool: "Oh cause my eyes are blue? Its not that bad."

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Trying to fit in with all my hung over buddies from work I ask around for some of that "dog hair" because I got bit last night. I even have it all worked out in my head in case someone starts asking questions- it was a rottweiler, and to be fair I deserved it because I didn't even ask permission before I tried to pet it and that's why my eyes are bloodshot from drinking too much.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
showing everyone my puke in the toilet but forgetting that i'm still holding the empty can of beef stew i just poured in there

bird.

*drinking a small glass of orange juice* "well let me just shoot down this prairie oyster"

"i've never had one of those can i try some"

*hurriedly drinking it* "woops too late"

FutonForensic

"ha haaa. I can't remember anything. I bet I made so many ill-informed decisions last night, my dudes"

"you opened a Roth IRA and invested in several low-risk target date funds"

"s-... s-so hosed up"

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
spinning in place for several minutes to get really dizzy

alnilam

Splatmaster posted:

Trying to fit in with all my hung over buddies from work I ask around for some of that "dog hair" because I got bit last night. I even have it all worked out in my head in case someone starts asking questions- it was a rottweiler, and to be fair I deserved it because I didn't even ask permission before I tried to pet it and that's why my eyes are bloodshot from drinking too much.

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
using rubbing alcohol in place of deodorant to get that "i had a rough night" smell

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
rolling in an hour late to the office, wearing sunglasses indoors to hide my bloodshot eyes
"crazy night, eh?"
"yeah man, i'm feeling it now though" (actually just stayed up until 4 AM playing the new civilization expansion)

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

hoooo, what a wild and crazy night, bet my liver will never forgive me!!!!!!

(Liver is the name of my guinea pig and I was up all night putting tiny costumes on him)

vanisher

hamjobs posted:

hoooo, what a wild and crazy night, bet my liver will never forgive me!!!!!!

(Liver is the name of my guinea pig and I was up all night putting tiny costumes on him)

Space Taxi
At work the next day, I turn up dishevelled, with my neck tie loosened and my shirt collar unbuttoned. The other lifeguards aren't buying it.

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Had to crash my car at exactly the right angle through the Denny's window to really make it believable the next day. I call the technique the Grand Slam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

Me: “Gaht drat dude I am never ever drinking”
Coworker: “You’ve never drank before?”
Me: “Oh! um, again! Of course I have lol. I’m never ever drinking again, because I have drank before and boy did it mess me up last night”