Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Valhawk
Dec 15, 2007

EXCEED CHARGE
Alder Wrinright - Settlement Outskirts, Rame

Alder approached the villagers. It was clear that this place barely survived as it is, and simply lacked the basic resources to be useful for his ambitions. Still they had some information and supplies he could use. Rumors of a lake and merfolk, which meant considering the desiccated state of everywhere else he had been, something that generated significant amounts of fresh water.

So, taking what food and supplies the villagers would spare he set off with his thralls in the direction they indicated. He would ration the available food carefully, he didn't need it, but his new bodyguards did.

Heading in the direction of the lake. Logistics[+6] to manage whatever food and supplies I get from the villagers to keep my thralls in fighting shape as long as possible.

pre:
Mana		9
Divinity	0
Followers	0
Thralls		9

Items:
1 Gold Coin, 5 Silver Coins, 15 Copper Coins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

Cut loose before the god eaters show up.

Voices in Stone - The Wound

Voices surveys the zone of twisted mana. Nods to himself. He turns to his companions. "Alert us if the beast within stirs. There is much work to do to heal this."

Voices in Stone squares his shoulders and summons a spear from his gem. Using it as a stylus he begins tracing arcing lines in the dirt. Channels for energy. He will make his way slowly around the edges of the zone. When the pattern is done it will set the ambient mana in a slow but steady spin around the wounded area. The current will slow the seep of mana into the zone and allow the next step of the healing to begin. And if the abomination emerges to stop him? Then he will try to slay it away from the source of its power.

Using Geomancy +6 to magically isolate the corrupted area. Ordering followers to give early warning if the creature moves to attack.

pre:
Mana:		13
Divinity:	0
Followers:	2 halflings

Items:
Manyfold Shield and Spear Gem
pre:
Prophecies of Stone
The sapphire magister will never hear.
The conflict must occur near the well.
A misstep will happen with the merciful assassin when the first flowers bloom.
The bloody mage will not baulk at a chasm.
She must soar on the winter solstice.
A recovery must not happen and the heroic oracle will finally hurt in the age of good.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Wren - The Orc Stronghold

Mana: 12, Divinity: 0

Wren ahs, and gives a curt little bow, "In that case, I'll see about outfitting myself for the journey. Thanks for nothing, at least."

With that, Wren leaves the chambers, and assuming he is not hauled off for his cheek, he walks off into the Stronghold proper. Gonna need some new clothes that better suit this dreadful world. First rule of stealing; blend in.

Wren is going to take a walk around the stronghold, looking for somewhere he can get some proper clothing and equipment for this new world. Charmer +2 on the locals who might helpfully point the way so I don't have to wander around trying to read Orcish.

Rhjamiz fucked around with this message at 01:03 on Mar 22, 2019

Banana Man
Oct 2, 2015

mm time 2 gargle piss and shit
Zhin – Zhin’s Paradise

He looked upon the growing tree, a tiny strand next to a gargantuan finger. “This must work faster, if this land is to flourish.” More blossoming plants began to form as the strange energy of this land flowed through him into the tree and the ground around…

Dumping all of the mana I have left into this roll (I think 11?) using Terraforming Robot +4 to basically create a magical forest that is hopefully self sustaining, and if good enough self-replicating, all tied to the massive tree at the center. Possibly something that generates mana?

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Aeson Graham-Ruined Road Westward

Aeson nods and gets in the wagon, looking at the injured woman. He felt bad that he couldn't help her sterilize the wound, it was like... slow death.

He tries to keep himself busy by tending to the wound as best as he can, but, unbeknownst to him, a bit of magic in his soul starts to seep out.

+ 6 Healer and 2 Mana to heal/tend the woman's crossbow bolt wound.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiKaizer
Feb 2, 2012

Yes!
I finally understand everything there is to know about axes!
Korrin Smith - Edge of Ruined City

I'll get a document up, but in the meantime I want to ask about the ruins and what these people know about them.

pre:
Korrin Smith

Mana: 12
Divinity: 0
Followers: 0
Thralls: 0

Item: Ring of Spirits
Normal Ability: Ask three questions of a corpse
Magical Ability: Raise undead, bind or banish spirits.

Resources:
  • Sunlight - Dimming
  • Sand - Still Plentiful
  • Patience - Moderate
  • Preserved Food - Lizards and...Bugs???
Objectives: Short-term
  • Talk to local inhabitants
  • Beat up local inhabitants: maybe
  • Find actual information about current condition
  • Evaluate threat of monsters and prevalence of 'hordes'
  • Test magic item
Long-term
  • Find Wizard and interrogate about situation
  • Tame a Turkeybo