Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Is Rainbow Rowell Marvel exclusive? She'd probably be good on the title if they wanted to keep it going beyond this creative team. Or, and this is predictable, Kelly Thompson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Vandar posted:

Power Girl is one of my absolute favorite DC characters and every single issue of this run has been absolute suffering for me. Just a complete misunderstanding of everything that makes Power Girl who she is. It's awful and the sooner Williams is off of this book the better, be it via cancellation or someone else coming in and picking up the reins.

It's not like anything they try to develope for Power Girl and Supergirl sticks, so why would this be any different? I'm sure after this current run of superman, assumig Supercorp doesn't just go back to Lex or another Luthor, or Mercy, Supes will give operations over to say...Kara!

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Gaz-L posted:

Is Rainbow Rowell Marvel exclusive? She'd probably be good on the title if they wanted to keep it going beyond this creative team. Or, and this is predictable, Kelly Thompson.

She's doing one of those short stint in Action Comics coming soon like Jason Aaron did. Just a few issues to tell a story and then out. Rainbow Rowell that is.