Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Why do all these homosexuals keep sucking my dick? :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Vietnamwees posted:

What makes YOU so firmly believe that they ARE pretending?!

I don't think they're pretending. I think that their belief, justified or not, that someone they don't like is having a bad time does bring them joy. What would they have to gain by pretending to be happy about that if they weren't?

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.
people who rear end your car when you were stopped at a red light and then jump out of their car with their cell phone held to their ear to yell at you for stopping in front of them, at a loving red light, can go gently caress themselves with their loving cell phone

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Disgusting Coward posted:

Motherfuckers who, like, pretend they're happy about some nebulous imaginary group of Bad People getting upset.

Like loving Blizzard says "Oh yeah this one bland rear end cookie cutter dipshit is gay or something, whatever" and then you get lazy rear end bedroom slacktivists all "CANT WAIT TO SEE HOW THIS PISSES OFF THE MAGABRO GAMERGATERS :allears:" or some douchebag Youtube word style hero says he hates Jews and Mexicans need to go away and it's all "HAHA FUKKEN SHITLIB BITCHES GETTING THEIR PANTIES IN A BUNCH TRIGGERED MUCH :pepe:" and it's like, fucker, you're not the vanguard in the culture war because you're loving sitting online feigning happiness over imagining some imaginary dude getting upset over ephemeral media jesus gently caress git fukt that's like nine layers too abstract to be anything other than mental illness.

Also any oval office that drives an Audi, people who use the phrase "just turned round and said" and people who keep rattling at you after you've apologised and rectified whatever situation is bugging them. gently caress all those people also.

Oh and Gordon Ramsey. And people who cry, in general.

lol those people definitely aren't imaginary. I've even had the misfortune of meeting a few of them offline.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
People from the southern US who ask, "How can anyone live in that frozen hellscape?!?" while simultaneously wringing the sweat out of their clothes and scratching 47 different kinds of insect bites.

BattyKiara
Mar 17, 2009
People who refuse to believe food allergies exist. Yes, I absolutely enjoy swelling up, gasping for air, and clawing for medication in my handbag. Obviously I'm not REALLY allergic to fish and seafood, it's all in my mind, right?

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)
You aren't going to get far with those people until you unionize.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Yeah I've seen MAGA hat wearing dudebros making ok hand gestures in person at my university in Canada so they're not an exclusively online phenomenon.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Picnic Princess posted:

Yeah I've seen MAGA hat wearing dudebros making ok hand gestures in person at my university in Canada so they're not an exclusively online phenomenon.

I don't think anything is exclusively online anymore, because we have done hosed up.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Davros1 posted:

The union I was a part of:

Let the company cancel our raises.

Allowed the company to restrict the use of previous unrestricted sick days (i.e. if you had 12 sick days, you could only call in sick using 9 of those. The other
3 had to be scheduled in advance)

One year, the company suddenly announced, in Dec, with no warning, that personal time would only be given out the following year at month that corresponded with your hire date (i.e. if you were hired in Jan., that's when you'd get your time. But if you'd been hired in Nov., you'd have to wait until then.) So a lot of employees, who'd used up their "use it or lose it" time, expecting to get it back at the start of the year, got screwed.

Me, personally, I transferred to another dept. Now I was making more in my old dept, and per union contract, would keep that pay. The company said I'd have to take a pay cut. I went to the union. Union came back and said, nope, I'd have to take the pay cut even though in previous instances, that hadn't happened to other employees.

Now here's the kicker, there were two different unions with this company. One that represented the "rank and file", (like myself) the other represented the "Professionals". The "Professionals" union had rejected, at various times, all of the above, and the company dutifully acquiesced.

Oh, and then one year that we were to vote on a new contract, they gave all the union stewards the week off of the vote so they wouldn't be around to answer any questions.

If only there was no union then ownership and the free market would have made all your dreams come true.

People who don’t support unions are the kind of people that can go gently caress themselves.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
People that are loud as poo poo in a hotel at any time of day. Sometimes people got in late and they don’t want to hear you call your loving kid’s name from the other end of the hall seven times you garbage rear end in a top hat.

Shut up in hotels you dumb bastards.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Rolo posted:

People that are loud as poo poo in a hotel at any time of day. Sometimes people got in late and they don’t want to hear you call your loving kid’s name from the other end of the hall seven times you garbage rear end in a top hat.

Hotels should do what the ferries do for lorry drivers; set up a section of rooms for people who want peace and quiet and not let anyone with kids (or anyone else without the proper key card for that matter) in those hallways.

Here's a ferry in case someone hasn't seen one:

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

98% of people who live in rural areas.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Jabberlock posted:

98% of people

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

Jabberlock posted:

Fortunately, I'm part of the other 2%.

Milo and POTUS posted:

98% of people

...poo poo.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

coronatae posted:

Another people who can go gently caress themselves: the ones who base their entire personality around being introverted, as this apparently makes them very special fragile people. I say this as a chronically shy and awkward person, there's gotta be more to your life than the fact that sometimes you're bad at being social.

Similarly people who base their personality around a mental health diagnosis e.g. post depression/anxiety/adhd memes on fb.
Now obviously i know these diagnoses are real and some people really struggle on a day to day basis with them but then you get people who treat them as quirky personality traits instead of dehabiliting problems like "living with ADHD means its so hard to focus at work".

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

RagnarokAngel posted:

Similarly people who base their personality around a mental health diagnosis e.g. post depression/anxiety/adhd memes on fb.
Now obviously i know these diagnoses are real and some people really struggle on a day to day basis with them but then you get people who treat them as quirky personality traits instead of dehabiliting problems like "living with ADHD means its so hard to focus at work".

the words you just wrote state that posting memes about one's own mental health issues === basing one's entire personality on one's diagnosis, so you can go gently caress yourself

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Jabberlock posted:

99% of dudes who live in big cities

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Rolo posted:

People who complain about noise short of a jackhammer in the floor above. Part of living in a society with other humans is dealing with the fact that they make noise in the course of self actualization. If you want silence take your rear end to the middle of the woods so you the sounds of human joy won't upset you!!!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Part of living in a society with other humans is dealing with the fact that they make noise in the course of self actualization.

Yeah if it's a poo poo society :smugbert:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

People who think people can't and don't live quietly.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

People who complain about noise short of a jackhammer in the floor above. Part of living in a society with other humans is dealing with the fact that they make noise in the course of self actualization. If you want silence take your rear end to the middle of the woods so you the sounds of human joy won't upset you!!!

11:56 PM, outside my door:

Braxton.
Braxton!
Braxton come here!
Now!
Braxton!
Get over here!
no.
No.
NO!
BRAXTON ASHLEIGH YOU GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

People who write epic Maddox rants about minor inconveniences.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Also, this:

Mister Kingdom posted:

Similarly, people who melt their tires pulling out of a side street in front of you only to go half the speed limit.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

People.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Slippery posted:

99% of dudes who live in big cities

99.3% of people who make up statistics.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Platystemon posted:

99.3% of people who make up statistics.

Well it's a serious stat in that I dislike approx. 99% of NY dwellers :crossarms:

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

Grown-rear end adults who literally scream and yell and raise their voice at their employees in a business can go gently caress themselves, and also shouldn't loving count as loving adults because that is what loving toddlers do because toddlers don't have the vocabulary to express what is bothering them

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.

Tony Snark posted:

Even worse the ones that drat near poo poo themselves when you show any problem of stress in your life.

It's like "motherfucker, I listen to you bitch about your ex all the time, let me bash the poo poo of a pallet with a crowbar because I'm working through a few things this doesn't concern your candyass" but they act like they caught you banging their mom and are all :airquote:uncomfortable :airquote:.

best friend is going through a messy divorce and ive been her therapist through it all. i was diagnosed with a brain tumor in september, and when i told her, her response was "wow thats really scary." and then started telling me about the soon-to-be-ex's latest exploits. dude, this thing is taking up a good quarter of my brain, can you be a little more concerned?

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

InediblePenguin posted:

Grown-rear end adults who literally scream and yell and raise their voice at their employees in a business can go gently caress themselves, and also shouldn't loving count as loving adults because that is what loving toddlers do because toddlers don't have the vocabulary to express what is bothering them

SOMEOME never saw Glengarry Glen Ross apparently :crossarms:

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

Slippery posted:

SOMEOME never saw Glengarry Glen Ross apparently :crossarms:

it's true, i was 9 when it came out and have never felt in any way compelled to watch it or even know what it's about or anything, doubt it would change my opinion on this though

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

InediblePenguin posted:

it's true, i was 9 when it came out and have never felt in any way compelled to watch it or even know what it's about or anything, doubt it would change my opinion on this though

It has a lot of cussing though

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009

InediblePenguin posted:

people who rear end your car when you were stopped at a red light and then jump out of their car with their cell phone held to their ear to yell at you for stopping in front of them, at a loving red light, can go gently caress themselves with their loving cell phone

Someone did this to me once and I asked for their phone to call my insurance. I chucked their phone across 4 lanes of traffic. There wasn’t any damage to my car!

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

People who sneer and bitch about homeless people

I'm not gonna judge you if you don't give money to homeless people or if you just don't engage with them at all because you don't feel safe but nothing about your white bread office drone lifestyle makes you morally superior to people in that sort of situation.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Everybody who works at the White House

Everybody who works at Facebook

Old useless boomers who support the White House and post racist memes disguised as "I'm not politically correct" on Facebook

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
People who flip the gently caress out when you leave the engine on while pumping gas even though all the signs say not to. Look, unless you're smoking a cigar with a FLAMETHROWER as your goddamn lighter, you're not gonna start a chain reaction.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Vietnamwees posted:

People who flip the gently caress out when you leave the engine on while pumping gas even though all the signs say not to. Look, unless you're smoking a cigar with a FLAMETHROWER as your goddamn lighter, you're not gonna start a chain reaction.

I got yelled at for this once and I didn't understand what the clerk was talking about at first

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Nazis and their collaborators -- hello, centrists! -- need to be recognized for the filthy atavistic scum they are. I'd call them animals, but that would absolve them of guilt -- animals do what comes naturally, but fascists and their wishy-washy both-sides "decorum" allies had a choice in the matter, had the ability to make decisions to aid their fellow man and decided instead to to let their petty-minded bigotry and their utter lack of moral compass push them to turning a blind eye to the suffering and, in many cases, actively perpetuate it.

Whether they're politicians "just asking questions about race," pundits screaming bile and hatred and stirring up fear in their ignorant viewers about those dastardly migrants, gun-wielding thugs who happily employ lethal force in the service of their corporate masters, or "gamers" of any age screaming slurs at women or minorities, they deserve to be treated with the same callousness and disregard for their basic humanity that they so joyfully inflict on the powerless and disenfranchised.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Picnic Princess posted:

American tourists trying to use pennies in my store. Get with the times, Billy the Kid, we don't use copper coins in the great white north.

Man, I wish we would adopt that here. I loved it when I was overseas in the PX and they just rounded up or down to the nearest 5 cents.