Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

gawrsh do you think any women will be there

Hi guys. gently caress. I have a brand spankin' new rig with all sorts of snazzy parts, and it would be utopian if it weren't for a god damned DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION every loving 20 seconds.

This is the minidump files:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!Am-45wbrcK10jallIRO74p7QhkgQPA

I have a i9-7960x, 64gb of RAM, Asus Rog Rampage VI Extreme motherboard, I could go on.

I *do* think it has something to do with my twin monitor setup, as it seems extended use on the second monitor makes stuff freeze up/give glitchy video as if the video card overheated, leading to the DPC WatchDog Violation.

Please help. It is driving me absolutely mad and I can't get anything done.

Thank you. What the gently caress is Windows 10 even.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FungiCap
Jul 23, 2007

Let's all just calm down and put on our thinking caps.
Are you using hyper-v? I was getting these like crazy on windows 10 and hyper-v ended being the culprit.