Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

CharlestonJew posted:

Guess we know why

That darn temptress at the nursing facility.

I can attest that a lot of people at church are hypocrites and pieces of poo poo deep down. I automatically never trust them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Araenna posted:

Aren't pregnancy test strips cheap af? Why wouldn't you test them monthly. Most probably are catheterized anyway, just stick one in there for five minutes while you do that. Hell, I don't understand why all the women wouldn't be on BC or have an IUD or something if they can.

Lotsa problems with this - first and foremost, they can't consent and infringing on someone's reproductive bodily autonomy when they can't say yes or no is hosed up. I mean, they shouldn't need birth control if they can't even consent to sex.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

StrangersInTheNight posted:

Lotsa problems with this - first and foremost, they can't consent and infringing on someone's reproductive bodily autonomy when they can't say yes or no is hosed up. I mean, they shouldn't need birth control if they can't even consent to sex.

In a weird way, it reminds me of that scene from the matrix where everyone is in pods.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Salty Josh posted:

I can attest that a lot of people at church are hypocrites and pieces of poo poo deep down. I automatically never trust them.

Same.

Also for people who use apple products.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost
Yeah, Ive never been a fan of apple. It just seems... so disingenuous.

Araenna
Dec 27, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

StrangersInTheNight posted:

They can't consent to any medical procedure. That's why they have someone else who makes those decisions for them. And yes, obviously they shouldn't need birth control. But apparently they do. I've known people with disabled children who wouldn't be able to consent to sex who were on birth control because they were also more vulnerable to sexual assault

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Araenna posted:

I've known people with disabled children who wouldn't be able to consent to sex who were on birth control because they were also more vulnerable to sexual assault

Can't you have some sort of chastity diaper for situations like these ?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

unpacked robinhood posted:

Can't you have some sort of chastity diaper for situations like these ?

I do.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Araenna posted:

They can't consent to any medical procedure. That's why they have someone else who makes those decisions for them. And yes, obviously they shouldn't need birth control. But apparently they do. I've known people with disabled children who wouldn't be able to consent to sex who were on birth control because they were also more vulnerable to sexual assault

Yeah, there was a questionable thread with a Dad that was jerking off his mentally challenged son because he physically couldnt.

Cockmaster
Feb 24, 2002

Salty Josh posted:

Gat drat, beat me to it.

https://www.apnews.com/2c385edbbf8147cdafee5cbb4cdb3bb8

His lawyer has to be crazy.

'And ladies and gentlemen of the jury, just how comatose is this woman? My client was toyed with and lead to believe that she wanted his company that night.'

'Yes indeed there was offspring as a result of their sexual relations; however, that in of itself is not a crime. Just the result of two consenting adults.'

“There’s no direct evidence that Mr. Sutherland has committed these acts”

What. The. gently caress.

Salty Josh posted:

That darn temptress at the nursing facility.

I had long suspected that the more vocal someone is about following their religion's rituals and taboos (especially if they express any hostility to people who don't), the less likely they are to give a crap about the morals that actually matter.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Cockmaster posted:

“There’s no direct evidence that Mr. Sutherland has committed these acts”

What. The. gently caress.

I had long suspected that the more vocal someone is about following their religion's rituals and taboos (especially if they express any hostility to people who don't), the less likely they are to give a crap about the morals that actually matter.

Yeah man, that's exactly what it is.

Maybe the lawyer plans to go with the 'someone stole my clients sperm and inseminated this woman'.

What's not to say he got a handy from the nurse in the broom closet and framed him?

It's scummy but he's trying to create reasonable doubt.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Salty Josh posted:

Yeah, there was a questionable thread with a Dad that was jerking off his mentally challenged son because he physically couldnt.

How are u doing these days son??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

communism bitch posted:

How are u doing these days son??

Good man, all those jerk off sessions really helped me pull through.