Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ragg posted:

captain blood and twinsen is cool

i haven't played either twinsen game in a couple years i should replay them whne i have time [never! bhahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

mysterious loyall X posted:

i haven't played either twinsen game in a couple years i should replay them whne i have time [never! bhahahaha

Haha. It's hard for us working family men with no free time on our hands.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Flannelette posted:

Look how cool this train is though

I can hear this box art breathing heavily at me

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

Ragg posted:

captain blood and twinsen is cool

I never played the first but I somehow ended up with a commander blood CD and it was actually a really fun, really weird, really european adventure game in space with lots of puppets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rlpc0-EmBM

the final game in the trilogy is entirely in french so I will never know how it ends

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ragg posted:

:tipshat:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ragg posted:

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Ragg posted:

This tbh

danbo
Dec 29, 2010

Blue Stinger for the dreamcast. i had a shitload of dreamcast games and this is the first game i remember really frustrating me and giving me very little in return. a lot of ppl say its so bad its good but the game is just a tedious loving slog of a thing which quickly overshadows any of the funny things like one of the characters being called Dogs Bower that equips different tshirts to use martial arts styles and the game ostensibly being a scary survival horror game while also being about golden coins exploding out of zombies that you then use to buy Small Hassy s

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Ragg posted:

That's right

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Bolverkur posted:

This was the first game I hated because I was a stupid kid and got it because it looked cool. It was a hard pick between this and another SNES game.

It sucked. I didn't hate it until years later, when I realized that the other game I had seriously been considering getting at the store, but didn't because I wasn't familiar with it, was the one with a really cool dragon/demon and space marine on the cover. It was Super Metroid.

Easily took me at least five years to figure out how to get past the first level of this, only to immediately poo poo the bed when you get to play as the X-Men. :(

CrRoMa
Nov 12, 2017

by R. Guyovich
Primal loving rage.

At that time in my life i was only allowed one game at Christmas and one at new year, i wasn't an ungrateful poo poo and i thoroughly enjoyed every game i received but a shitey mortal kombat with dinosaurs was not for me

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Ragg posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

danbo posted:

Blue Stinger for the dreamcast. i had a shitload of dreamcast games and this is the first game i remember really frustrating me and giving me very little in return. a lot of ppl say its so bad its good but the game is just a tedious loving slog of a thing which quickly overshadows any of the funny things like one of the characters being called Dogs Bower that equips different tshirts to use martial arts styles and the game ostensibly being a scary survival horror game while also being about golden coins exploding out of zombies that you then use to buy Small Hassy s

The dude in the game looks like Jay from The Game Chasers.