Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Milo and POTUS posted:

I think it's with the grips it looks like a (rifle caliber?) P-90. I don't know what TR is. Other than total recall

a planetside faction

Al !
Jan 5, 2019

by Hand Knit
can i get a tactical fleshlight

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Al ! posted:

can i get a tactical fleshlight

Of course. It's every single gun in this thread.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

If this is a true Chris Kyle product in the spirit of the man, the box will lie about it's contents and the instruction manual will just be poo poo talking Jesse Ventura.

Taintrunner posted:

it’s from the punisher. a bad guy kidnaps a bunch of babies and tapes them to himself so punisher can’t shoot him

I've not seen that one so I'm guessing the Punisher still shoots him

Or maybe he stabs him, more precise

Blazing Ownager has issued a correction as of 17:37 on Jan 26, 2019

Jose
Jul 24, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
https://twitter.com/TacticalTea/status/1089293516486905859?s=19

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

oh hey this hasn't been posted yet

myrtar is one of the top 10 goons whose eventual fate I am dying to know. either he went full boring dad, or is a white nationalist incel STEM lord now

Persiflagist
Mar 7, 2013

Thats dumbh looking.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol

https://tacticalbabygear.com/products/tactical-fanny-pack

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

Not gonna lie, I thought this was an early 2000’s video card box at first

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

It's a classic like those final constructed Groverhaus pics.

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

forever lmao at the implication that he was some IT janitor who regularly showed up to work with a full sized pistol + extra mags

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Completely forgot about this thread

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
https://files.catbox.moe/0s6fcn.mp4

HookedOnChthonics
Dec 5, 2015

Profoundly dull

the kids (of the revolutionary vanguard) are alright :3:

all of us should pray for an assistant gunner auntie like that

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

Boats posted:

The cops in the town i used to work in wore these tactical blackout punisher gloves instead of the teal ones like literally every other first responder or ER person. they're also like 4x as expensive

In my lab some of the safety devices won’t detect people’s hands if they’re wearing these gloves, great way to get hosed up by a robot

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Bastard Tetris posted:

In my lab some of the safety devices won’t detect people’s hands if they’re wearing these gloves, great way to get hosed up by a robot

black gloves are dumb edgelord poo poo, like maybe you can use them for sex stuff? as a "lifestyle" glove for less hygenic tatooing? light color gloves are best because you can tell when they are dirty and need to be changed

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Marzzle posted:

black gloves are dumb edgelord poo poo, like maybe you can use them for sex stuff? as a "lifestyle" glove for less hygenic tatooing? light color gloves are best because you can tell when they are dirty and need to be changed

why it's as if this stuff isn't tactical at all!

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Persiflagist posted:

Thats dumbh looking.
please don’t necromancy threads i killed shamefully over two years before

Small Gay Planet
Aug 2, 2019

by Fluffdaddy

Strom Thermos posted:

this is super tiny and I want to see this baby suit!

Syncopation
Feb 21, 2020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYwd0Wus5Ik

i like the part where jerry seinfeld stabs a dude

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Marzzle posted:

I think they got popular because the UFC refs always wore them and I had never seen them in the wild before then. My wife also loves the venom gloves for cooking since she has some leftover cold sensitivity from chemo and they are thick enough to help with that

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
nitrile gloves vary hugely in quality if they dont rip idgaf if they're black what are you racist

Bastard Tetris posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqG1fX3ZaLQ&t=24s

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 has issued a correction as of 16:34 on Feb 3, 2021

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

nitrile gloves vary hugely in quality if they dont rip idgaf if they're black what are you racist
i got a box a few months ago and black was all that was available due to covid and they are almost worse than useless since you can tell when they have grease on them

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

i wear them when i use an airbrush. they're pretty cool but mine are called "night angel" not "venom"

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqG1fX3ZaLQ&t=24s

if your hands get dirty and you can’t tell because they’re black then it’s an inferior product

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES