Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
*adjusts hobo trousers, dusts off shoulders, plops down on chair, daintily sips cup of tea*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

i slong gang weed

gamers rise up

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I know you all, and will awhile uphold the unyoked humour of your idleness: Yet herein will I imitate the sun, who doth permit the base contagious clouds to smother up his beauty from the world, that, when he please again to be himself, being wanted, he may be more wonder'd at, by breaking through the foul and ugly mist of vapors that did seem to strangle him.

Local Weather
Feb 12, 2005

Don't worry, I'll give you a sign. The sign will be that life is awesome
I'm still very cool and with it, not some geriatric hipster who's desperately holding on to his youth.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

No, this is not my first time flying first class on an international flight. Yes, I am flying from my pied a tere in Paris to my mansion in the Hamptons. No, I am not hands on in my company. I never really understood it, it was all my late fathers work. But I am not like all those other rich people, I am just a hard working average Joe made good. See my battered baseball cap and distressed jeans.

"Enrique! More Dom Perignon over here por favor."

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’m completely happy and content in my job and relationship, everything is great!

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I'm not gay but 20 dollars is 20 dollars

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

CJacobs posted:

I'm not gay but 20 dollars is 20 dollars

I'm not gay either, but I don't need this 20 dollars, and a mouth is a mouth.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Former DILF posted:

i slong gang weed

gamers rise up

Bottom text

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Qapla' to a true warrior! :patriot:

Dean of Swing posted:

My liberal arts education is a valuable asset.

I got this job because I am talented. Not because of an arbitrary traditional bias in the hiring process toward academia.

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
The correct term is Drunk. Alcoholics go to meetings.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

This is just until I find a better job. My life is fine! Would you like paper or plastic bags?

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I know it looks like I'm a broke loser, but that's just because I've yet to really apply myself.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
There was a hell of a lot of blood on the windshield but it's possible, no, probable, that the old lady survived my drunken automotive hijinx.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Grevling posted:

I know it looks like I'm a broke loser, but that's just because I've yet to really apply myself.

I actually prefer being a broke loser. Gives me more time for what really matters in life: sleeping and listlessly masturbating.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
It's 2019, men and women can be platonic friends. For instance - my wife and that new guy at her job. She's right, I need to be more accepting and progressive in my thinking.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
I'm fine sleeping on the floor since the bed got broken.

No, it wasn't from sex, it was just old.

Yeah, it's fine.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
im gay

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
This barrel-and-suspenders attire is all the rage in Paris and Milan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Sure I'm still single and quickly slipping into old age, but I'm a man going my own way. It's good to go your own way and be perpetually alone with no stabilizing relationships to get in your way.

*interlaces fingers behind head and leans back in my gamer chair*