Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Devils Affricate posted:

Bad news. Somehow a mouse managed to squeeze into one of the unsealed Klursten valves last night, probably attracted by the anti-recursion oil due to its distinctive brea-like scent. It was vaporized instantly of course but now its soul occupies my kreg's secondary logic unit. Instead of the usual bips and xappos that we kregmen find so soothing, I now must listen to nothing but confused, digitized squeaks. I've read that this is not uncommon, but I haven't found any clear solutions.

No, I don't want to flash the firmware, you all know what that involves

Just stuff a cat into one of the Klursten valves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Arrhythmia posted:

Lol

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Arrhythmia posted:

Don't do this unless you're ready to scrape some ungodly poo poo off your D7 connectors, like, I'm talking some real worked in years-later sorta grime the kind you usually don't find outside of a Chicago PD black site isolation cell

otoh it does work

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Play posted:

Neither, it's not a dipthong like Craig and it's not a long vowel like Kreeg. It should be short, sharp and clipped: Kreg, where the "g" almost has a "k" sound. Love to see newbie kregheads in here learning their way around their very first kregulatron (or kregulatrine, no judgement here we can't all afford a full kregulatron) :) :) :)

Yeah, but what if all they are running is one of those Kregu-lites? Those people gotta go.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Genesplicer posted:

Yeah, but what if all they are running is one of those Kregu-lites? Those people gotta go.

Kregu-lites are like getting a V8 muscle car but with automatic transmission. It's just...why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

Wegenning shadows now found in cupboards and hissper most perplexingly. Kregulatron hums at near optimal levels but no plug remains to be found. Subdeviation to plex at - .1175 cycles per kreb. Perhaps to advuse?
Salutation.

Wegenning is worrying but not dangerous (much) if highly localized. Is the umbra well-delineated, and are the shadows focused? (no remote deposits) If you try to reduce the wegenning you may make it worse even if reduced because it may appear in bad areas, or worse, become unstable. If localized, you may simply seal the cupboards and hissper if you intend to keep boors configuration stable.

Just do not get anything containing iron (include hemoglobin :haw:) near the cupboards or other wegenning zones