Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now

by Azathoth
I'm employed now. I did everything I could not to get it. I just copy-pasted my entire resume from a template. I dressed like a douchebag. I answered all the interview questions like a pretentious a-hole. I smoked weed before my piss test. And yet these stupid shits still want to give me money to hang out with them. I don't get it.

Yobbers please help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Have you yelled at any of your co-workers/boss yet for waking you up in the middle of a sweet, sweet dream? That's where you really gotta grab 'em by the 'nads.

Also, grab them by the 'nads.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Answering all the ethical questions the worst way to own myself and I get a job and a promotion

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Rising up to the highest level of my incompetence at Peter Corporation. I’m the Principal...

Farecoal

There he go

Splatmaster posted:

Answering all the ethical questions the worst way to own myself and I get a job and a promotion

where's the joke

Robot Made of Meat

Splatmaster posted:

Rising up to the highest level of my incompetence at Peter Corporation. I’m the Principal...

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Macnult

Ha! Wonderful! I love it. You start Monday. I’ll see you at 9 am sharp Mr. Aristocrat

FutonForensic

Macnult posted:

Ha! Wonderful! I love it. You start Monday. I’ll see you at 9 am sharp Mr. Aristocrat

Who What Now

by Azathoth
I'm gonna be working in a credit union so I gotta ask people if they want some new cars or businesses or poo poo

Who What Now

by Azathoth
"Yo, you wanna be indebted to this place for thirty years? No? lmao me neither aw poo poo I wasn't supposed to say that part out loud"

google THIS

"My greatest weakness? I would say it's that I sell corporate secrets on first offer. I just don't have the patience to wait for the highest bidder."

"Well, that just happens to be the kind of go-getter attitude were looking for here at Doomsday Weapons, Inc."

demonR6

There are too many stupid people in the world. I'm not saying we should kill them all or anything. Just take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself.

"I steal office supplies.. and was known at my last company for being the guy who ate the most lunches from the fridge."

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Macnult posted:

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

google THIS posted:

"My greatest weakness? I would say it's that I sell corporate secrets on first offer. I just don't have the patience to wait for the highest bidder."

"Well, that just happens to be the kind of go-getter attitude were looking for here at Doomsday Weapons, Inc."

lol if you tell your employers about your phylactery or your damage reduction

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Hogge Wild posted:

lol if you tell your employers about your phylactery or your damage reduction

Interviewer: Can you tell us about a time when you had a problem that you had to solve?

Me: Yeah man, I was fighting the boss mob, and we needed a way to debuff it and get it out of the combat area, so we could kill her guards. So I hit Xegony, the Queen of Air with my best debuffs, then I used Song of Highsun to force her back to her spawn point so the tanks could make short work of her guards.

Interviewer: ...

Me: Did you know Bards could go invulnerable for 6 seconds?

Interviewer: Uh, what do you consider your greatest strength?

Me: That's easy, Selo's Song of Travel. I can get anywhere I need to go with SOW, invis, AND levitate! It's SWEET...

Interviewer (making notes): Alright, uh... what would you say is your greatest weakness?

Me: Yeah, well... that would also be Selo's Song of Travel, because if someone goes linkdead or hits a lag spike and drops off, they gonna DIE!

Interviewer: Mhhmm, yes. We've heard that. Well, what we need is someone who can move a paintbrush over a bunch of walls using white paint.

Me: I can do that. I'll sing the haste song and it'll go a LOT quicker...

Interviewer: Yep, we were thinking the same thing. See you Monday morning!

Me (hiding behind furniture because Invis Song): See you then!

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Splatmaster posted:

Interviewer: Can you tell us about a time when you had a problem that you had to solve?

Me: Yeah man, I was fighting the boss mob, and we needed a way to debuff it and get it out of the combat area, so we could kill her guards. So I hit Xegony, the Queen of Air with my best debuffs, then I used Song of Highsun to force her back to her spawn point so the tanks could make short work of her guards.

Interviewer: ...

Me: Did you know Bards could go invulnerable for 6 seconds?

Interviewer: Uh, what do you consider your greatest strength?

Me: That's easy, Selo's Song of Travel. I can get anywhere I need to go with SOW, invis, AND levitate! It's SWEET...

Interviewer (making notes): Alright, uh... what would you say is your greatest weakness?

Me: Yeah, well... that would also be Selo's Song of Travel, because if someone goes linkdead or hits a lag spike and drops off, they gonna DIE!

Interviewer: Mhhmm, yes. We've heard that. Well, what we need is someone who can move a paintbrush over a bunch of walls using white paint.

Me: I can do that. I'll sing the haste song and it'll go a LOT quicker...

Interviewer: Yep, we were thinking the same thing. See you Monday morning!

Me (hiding behind furniture because Invis Song): See you then!

FutonForensic

as my head rolls away, i gurgle from the bloodied stump of my neck. "i guess I'll never be the HEAD of a major corporation, hehe"

10 years later i'm slacking in my mahogany-furnished office, trying to putt my own head into my putthole, waiting for 3:00 when my President of Finance Randy shows up and gives me a ticklejob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MockingQuantum

last interview I had, I tried to bomb it by licking the interviewer's face, turns out they thought this displayed a go-getter attitude and an openness to others' needs in an office setting

I tried to get fired by being a whistleblower but all I could find in the junk drawer was a kazoo and it doesn't really have the same oomph

then I tried to go to HR department to tell them I needed a support manatee in order to perform effectively in my role at the company, thinking there's no way they'd cough up a manatee and I could just quit gracefully, turns out "HR" stood for Hard Rock, so I got a huge overpriced burger and sat next to a display case with Bono's left shoe and a napkin that Sammy Hagar used to blow his nose

thank you luvcow for the sig