Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Jerusalem posted:

Sweet Jesus... :gonk:

It's going to be horrific for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

you are all doomed.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

LOSERS:

Baron Corbin posted:

i'm sure you are all familiar with the traditional toxx clause this account makes, a tradition that my dead father started many years ago. even though i am running the Royal Rumble Roulette, i am still allowed to participate. i will assign myself a random number, and that number wrestler will be my "champion." if my champion wrestler is eliminated, i will take on the mantle of the wrestler who defeated them. if my champion wins, then i don't have to change my name and i become the new moderator of Rowdy Ringsports. if Baron Corbin eliminates my champion then i don't change my name. if my champion is eliminated by someone who already has a goon doppelganger, the goons on the team of the wrestler who eliminated my champion get to pick a dead wrestler for me to become. you may have noticed that i didn't specify which rumble, and that's because i want to double my chances of winning.

baron corbins new username is either Drew McIntyre or Natalya or Kairi Sane (im leaning toward Kairi Sane with an appropriate avatar)

Infidel Castro posted:

I will donate my Roulette number to charity in USD plus $5 for each person my roulette entries eliminate (yes, I'll do it for both Rumbles). Since the Rumble is on my sister's birthday weekend, I will donate the money to a charity of her choosing.

I will also stipulate that I will donate a minimum of $25 regardless.

infidel castro has one elimination through both rumbles and must donate $30 to a charity of their sister's choosing.

Vaguido posted:

Fair enough
Also I'll add if Brock wins, I'll put 59.94 (the cost of 6 months of the WWE Network) to the first LGBT charity someone suggests here. I'm really bad at sifting out the good ones from the bad ones, so someone has to do the work for me.

vaguido has to date $59.94 to The Trevor Project

Dick Bastardly posted:

OK here goes

:toxx: Asuka drops the belt to Becky Lynch :toxx:

if i fail my toxx The Texas Nintendo Snake may choose from the following avs to be mine (for at least 90 days), and I will donate $20 to a charity of SC64's choice under pain of ban.

dick bastardly must get the av of the guy with glasses and donate $20 to Pilgrim Hospices

Writer Cath posted:

Is my 1000 fanfiction about either my Rumble number or the person who eliminates them still sufficient?

If it is, hit me.

writer cath must write a 1,000 word fiction about either andrade 'cien' almas and becky lynch

Pinwiz11 posted:

Like last year I will donate the cumulative sum of the following from both Rumbles (TEAM 5!) to the Howard Brown Health Center here in Chicago:

$5 per competitor eliminated by my team
$25 if my team does not eliminate anyone
$50 if I draw Mustafa Ali or Nikki Cross
$100 if my team wins a Royal Rumble
$25 if either Rumble runs opposite "Take Me or Leave Me" on Rent Live (East Coast Feed)

pinwiz, who drew #5 and drew big e, must donate $5 5 times to the Howard Brown Health Center

as for me, my toxx was that my team's number was going to be a developmental wrestler. i drew #20. in the men's royal rumble, number #21 was a developmental wrestler and somehow for the second year in a row i drew apollo crews. because of this extreme bad luck, i will now instead of donating $100 to a charity of jerusalem's choice to $150 to the charity of his choice. i will also toxx that if i draw apollow crews in the rumble next year, then next year i will donate $500 to the charity of jerusalem's choice. that's right, im startin this one off early!

everyone has until the end of february to begin their toxx.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

STONE COLD 64 posted:

infidel castro has one elimination through both rumbles and must donate $30 to a charity of their sister's choosing.

I double toxxed myself in the Royal Rumble thread that if my roulette wrestler eliminated Nia Jax in the Men's Rumble I would double the payout for that elimination. Sure enough, Rey did it, So it's actually $35! Go the gently caress away Nia, nobody likes you!

Also my sister chose Sending Love Venezuela, so here's the donation.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

STONE COLD 64 posted:

as for me, my toxx was that my team's number was going to be a developmental wrestler. i drew #20. in the men's royal rumble, number #21 was a developmental wrestler and somehow for the second year in a row i drew apollo crews. because of this extreme bad luck, i will now instead of donating $100 to a charity of jerusalem's choice to $150 to the charity of his choice. i will also toxx that if i draw apollow crews in the rumble next year, then next year i will donate $500 to the charity of jerusalem's choice. that's right, im startin this one off early!

Goddrat, son!

My choice of charity is a refugee charity - I'll take a look into some options and make sure I don't accidentally pick one that gives most of their money to their CEO or their PR team, happy to take any recommendations.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
A worthy charity imo

E: fixed broken image

Dick Bastardly fucked around with this message at 14:18 on Jan 29, 2019

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Dick Bastardly posted:

A worthy charity imo

Is the 404 image a mistake or a gritty commentary on modern capitalism? :ohdear:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I am also a loser and will donate $10+ to a local food bank once I've sorted out some stuff. :)

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

American Refugee Committee seems pretty solid to me, STONE COLD 64, seems like most of their money and fundraising effort goes directly to their charity efforts.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Jerusalem posted:

Is the 404 image a mistake or a gritty commentary on modern capitalism? :ohdear:

my dumbass deleted the hosted image. should be good now, thank you for the heads up.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.

STONE COLD 64 posted:

vaguido has to date $59.94 to The Trevor Project

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Mickey James: No Eliminations ($25)
Big E: No Eliminations ($25)
Total Donation: $50

TOXX COMPLETE

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I just realized how horribly worded my toxx was

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

SalTheBard posted:

I just realized how horribly worded my toxx was

the way I read it you lost on your first toxx condition but I'm not an official of this thread, but I do have a bias against you for wanting to hear your goony promo praising a fellow mafia player :twisted:

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Dick Bastardly posted:

the way I read it you lost on your first toxx condition but I'm not an official of this thread, but I do have a bias against you for wanting to hear your goony promo praising a fellow mafia player :twisted:

That was how I intended it:
If both #28's win I do nothing
If 1 wins I do audio only
If neither win video promo

So in that spirit Nat20 I'm coming for you sucka

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

SalTheBard posted:

:yeshaha:

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

SalTheBard posted:

:magical:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

That's a hell of a donation. Thanks a bunch, Stone Cold :)

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
I'm working on mine, but I got called into work unexpectedly today. Expect it this coming weekend.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Do not even ask posted:

and gently caress it, if Finn Balor doesn't capture the Universal title at the Rumble, I will write a minimum 500-word essay about how #1 scoopsgal Rarity was right: "Canadian Earthquake" John Tenta was a terrible wrestler.

SC64 missed this one. Will hopefully have it done mid-February when I don't have any mandatory overtime shifts to power through.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

SalTheBard posted:

Oh dear lord I'm so excited and horrified.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Natural 20 posted:

Oh dear lord I'm so excited and horrified.

whatcha gonna do BROTHEER!?

but seriously this is going to be great :allears:

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Yeah my Son is keeping me busier than I thought, plus I've worked every day since January 24th. Plus loving doing a promo is way harder than I thought :-/

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
don't get banned Sal! :ohdear:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Dick Bastardly posted:

don't get banned Sal! :ohdear:

He's got three weeks. :) Sal, if you want any tips I have been told I cut a helluva promo (sup MSW?)

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Nah I got like 90% done

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Per the wordage of my tox, can I swap out Orton for Almas? That's who eliminated him.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Yeah your toxx was that you'd write about either your entry or the person who eliminated them, so that is fine.

You could also write about Nia Jax!

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Jerusalem posted:

Yeah your toxx was that you'd write about either your entry or the person who eliminated them, so that is fine.

You could also write about Nia Jax!

Who says I'm not?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

SalTheBard posted:

Nah I got like 90% done

:peanut:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
So neither of my teams eliminated anyone, and Finn did not win the title. However, I added $5 in memoriam of Dean Ambrose's WWE run, and $0.75 to help with processing costs, leading to a donation of $15.75 to my local food bank. :toxx: fulfilled.

https://imgur.com/a/N5bc5bm

I don't think the image is embedding properly because Awful App or something so just click the link. Namaste.

SamuraiFoochs fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Feb 7, 2019

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
https://pastebin.com/tashqj8m

Done and done!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

nobody welched. the curse for most of you has been lifted. i will now unsticky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

STONE COLD 64 posted:

nobody welched. the curse for most of you has been lifted. i will now unsticky.

M-most?!