Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crestfallen
Aug 2, 2009

Hi.
Sadly, I don’t believe there is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jaete
Jun 21, 2009

Nap Ghost
Ironhawk in the soulforge this week, finally. I had one from before and have now crafted a second. Apparently E1 verse/GAP farming will now be at least 20% faster for me. :toot:

Apparently the three-Ironhawk team would be even faster, very slightly, but taking it that far doesn't seem very pointful. Also the annoying thing with these teams is no hero xp since there's no room for a hero. Someone needs to come up with a one-turn hero xp farm team

Gaukler
Oct 9, 2012

Just picking this back up, is there still an active goon guild?

Seems like they’ve added a bunch of mechanics since I last played, but they seem reasonable so far.

Edit: invite code is 4DTORUS_ZAGW

Gaukler fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Feb 6, 2024

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Gaukler posted:

Just picking this back up, is there still an active goon guild?

Seems like they’ve added a bunch of mechanics since I last played, but they seem reasonable so far.

Edit: invite code is 4DTORUS_ZAGW

Invite sent!

Gaukler
Oct 9, 2012

Joined, thanks!

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Any room for another member? I played a ton a couple years ago, went inactive, and have been playing daily for the last year or so again. Would love to be in a decent guild. If so, invite code is … somewhere. I left my guild, where should that be?

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

madmatt112 posted:

Any room for another member? I played a ton a couple years ago, went inactive, and have been playing daily for the last year or so again. Would love to be in a decent guild. If so, invite code is … somewhere. I left my guild, where should that be?

Open settings and it's bottom left

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

greazeball posted:

Open settings and it's bottom left

MADMATT112_TP8G

Thanks breh

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

madmatt112 posted:

MADMATT112_TP8G

Thanks breh

Your code doesn't exist, please verify!

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Night Danger Moose posted:

Your code doesn't exist, please verify!

Yeah that’s the code, weird. Don’t worry about it then :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

I'm currently in a Guild called 'Cornholios+Weed'

The highest ranks are Cornholios, I'm a High-Knight along with the High-Priests, the middle ranks are Bluntsmen and the bottom ranks are Pipers and Red-Eye-Spies. It's about as productive as you would think.

I'm thinking of leaving it soon.