Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
It's back, and Leon's is again providing the furniture.

Arisa always sounds like she's having a blast. There's another episode tonight with one more player set to enter the house.

Binary Logic fucked around with this message at 12:12 on Mar 7, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.

Propaganda Machine posted:

It's on again this year? I'm not sure why but I got cancellation vibes after the most recent season.

I think it was cancelled? It then got a late resurrection.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I know that it was cancelled before either season 5 or the most recent, but massive fan action kept it alive. Not sure in general though. It was taken from Canadian cable to Canadian network prime time yet has always had budget issues anyway.

Canada... tis a silly place...

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
Sunday's highlight was Dane going to pick up food from the Wendy's booth and the server was Ika.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

how would I go about watching BB Canada if I'm in the US

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

sportsgenius86 posted:

how would I go about watching BB Canada if I'm in the US

videobrother for the TV show, bbviewer for the feeds without needing Canada VPN

I'm not totally in love with the group yet but 1) I don't mind it either and 2) BBCan6, the only Canada season I've ever really paid attention to, was probably my favorite BB season since BB17

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Production value for BBCAN (atleast for set design/challenges) has actually been better than BBUS for the past year or two.

I really wanted to like the guy they let in first but he has seemingly not made any real alliances yet. Hopefully that turns around soon.

Also the fortune teller was really reaching when she lied about her age by 15 years or whatever. Uhh, you look young but not 15 years extra young.

Not a bad strategy considering they almost always vote out the oldest the first few weeks, but pretend you are 33 not 29.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
Watched last night's episode and that slop-eating challenge was disgusting.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Binary Logic posted:

Watched last night's episode and that slop-eating challenge was disgusting.

people putting the food in their mouths vomitting it back on the plate, and then tagging in someone else to finish it was gross?

The part at the end when the guy was showing his mouth was empty and then sprayed vomit everywhere was a nice way to end the nastiest eating challenge I've ever seen that wasn't on fear factor

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Can't wait for the old to get evicted this week. Such a stupid play pretending you were 15 years younger than you are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

zapplez posted:

Can't wait for the old to get evicted this week. Such a stupid play pretending you were 15 years younger than you are.

Kailyn's house meeting and the result were hilarious. "Hey everyone I've obviously been lying to you ever since they game started so trust me now..."