Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ToxicSlurpee

-=SEND HELP=-

Loading up Cookie Clicker but not clicking any cookies.

I'm sewage flavored.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Writing "For a good time, call this phone number" in the bathroom stall but the number leads to the box office of the local amusement park. Also written in dry erase marker so it can easily be cleaned off.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Going to the dog park dogless and bumming affection from other people's pets.

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
aw dang there's a typo in that. oh well

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

bradzilla

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

lol

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
pushing the handicap door open button but i'm not even in a wheelchair

Goons Are Gifts

ashrum3
hell no 95 to 100 on the highway and not given a poo poo

Goons Are Gifts

Not saying bless you when someone sneezes in a small room with a few people around.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Going back for seconds in the communion line hehe

vanisher

Mummy Napkin

bad rear end dog

Bicycle SexFucker

I have zero interest in marriage.

Goons Are Great posted:

Not saying bless you when someone sneezes in a small room with a few people around.

yeah f religion

(sorry god)

bradzilla

Mummy Napkin posted:

bad rear end dog

Hell yeah

lol but

body is a dinosaur
using a burning a lotto card which i did not scratch off to light my jazz cigarette

Diqnol

My aviators gleam as I into a supermarket parking lot and sheepishly look around before revving my engine and pulling through the spot for easier departure. It's time to play by my own rules and price match my entire shopping cart to their online catalog. I'm bringing my own bags and taking names in case anybody else in the store wants a sick 'scount. Hell yeah.

bradzilla

Intentionally leaving the fly on my pants unzipped.

Dungeon Ecology

thank u 4 noticing :wink:

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
you're own private idaho stop (sorry if somebody else posted this joke first)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
not having anything on topic to add to the thread, but posting in it anyway

Goons Are Gifts

Picked my nose in public, shamefully digged my face between the wall and my body afterwards while secretly getting rid of the treasure.

ToxicSlurpee

-=SEND HELP=-

I wore these pants two days in a row. :smaug:

I'm sewage flavored.

bradzilla

Selecting "Defective" as reason for return, even though I just don't like the product :twisted:

bradzilla

Necroing my BYOB thread like idgaf

mathematematic

only singing Happy Birthday once when I wash my hands

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
Eating all of a thing that says "serves 2".

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

google THIS posted:

Gently removing a sleeping cat from my lap because I need to get up.

Whoa what the gently caress

ArbitraryTA
rolling the windows down and cranking your music up but turning it back down for residential areas.

TheBlackDuke

rolling the windows down and crankin the volume way up but it’s classical music and it’s also during a fund raising drive

google THIS

Running a stop sign when there are lots of people around, and giving the finger to all the scrubs who aren't part of the funeral procession.

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

Running a stop sign when there are lots of people around, and giving the finger to all the scrubs who aren't part of the funeral procession.

:cawg:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla

Asking for ketchup packets when you're dining in and the ketchup pump is available