Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Mortal Kombat 11 is an upcoming fighting video game developed by NetherRealm Studios and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. It will be the eleventh main installment in the Mortal Kombat series and a sequel to 2015's Mortal Kombat X. An announcement trailer for the game was first released during The Game Awards 2018, announcing a target release date of April 23, 2019 for Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

COVER

SCREENS

Please use this thread to talk about the upcoming MK game or your favorite games in the series!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
SPAWN WHEN

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
They have worked really well the "guest stars" roster. Leatherface hammer brutality is the first time since the original games i squirmed at the levels of violence.

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Just a striding through Kamen Rider...
I am picking this up on Switch and nothing can dissuade me from portable violence

Vakal
May 11, 2008
I'm sure there will be a meta strategy where you dress the pallet swap ninjas in the wrong colors just to mess with the opponent.