Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
I like anime. Anime is cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Anime is cool... To poo poo on!

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
:qq:

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Here is a good anime: Battle Royale High School (this is a :nws: anime)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92ranblt66M

Hyoudo Riki is just an ordinary guy who likes to wear a tiger mask while Kung-Fu fighting, which means he fits in real well at BATTLE ROYAL HIGH SCHOOL!

Unfortunately for Riki, he`s the doppleganger in our world of Byoudo, Master of the Dark Realm, and when a dimensional gate opens between the two worlds, the evil Fairy Master tricks Byoudo into making an attempt to conquer our beautiful, and better lit, world.

Now poor Riki is semi-possessed by his opposite numbed, and the minions of the Fairy Master are mutating his classmates into hideous lustful monsters. To make matters worse, all the inter-dimensional commotion has attracted the attention of a sword-happy exorcist and the heroic Zankan of the Space-Time Police!

Which all means that Riki is about to take one bitch of a mid-term. The course is survival, and forget "Pass/Fail". The test is graded "Live/Die"

Zane
Nov 14, 2007

quote:

ay yo - gently caress the system; The Man is ghey
gonna smoke five blunts and watch anime

macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!

You're in!

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Remember when that rapefest anime was being discussed here a lot and it took ADTRW 19 pages to decide 'you know, maybe we should gas this thread about the anime where teenage girls get gang raped by goblins' lol

That thread was nothing but ppl making GBS threads on it so I dont really know what point youre trying to make

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Meme Emulator posted:

That thread was nothing but ppl making GBS threads on it so I dont really know what point youre trying to make

lol found the anime watcher

macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!

Meme Emulator posted:

Trap spring close thread OP

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
will i find a cute gf to watch anime at the meetup?

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Jose posted:

Yes, turn off your monitor.

macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!

Jose posted:

I have spare pillows yes (although I need it back)

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Creamed Cormp posted:

lol found the anime watcher

Like I give a poo poo lmfao, but when someones straight up wrong they should be embarrassed

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Meme Emulator posted:

Like I give a poo poo lmfao, but when someones straight up wrong they should be embarrassed

substitute "anime watcher" with other despicables groups like "alt righters", "pedophiles" or "gamergaters" to see why you should care

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Idk why you repeated yourself like 4 times there :shrug:

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Colonel Cancer posted:

Idk why you repeated yourself like 4 times there :shrug:

that was the joke lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU