Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

[A MESSAGE FROM THE CLERGY]

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.
I think the OP also is added proof that the Irish will drink practically anything.

Mooey Cow posted:

That fool, injecting semen into things is how monstrosities are formed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNLPXzlz6-I

:stare: ...other people do different stuff, but probably should drink too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Japan has bukkake and they have the highest life expectancy of any nation. Coincidence?

But then again balls are always wrinkly... More research is needed.

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.
:thunk:
Wrinkled balls may be the one bad thing with the lots of good. Like a trade off. Have you ever seen a silky smooth scrotum sack on a man that was youthful and healthy? I haven't! It always looks like a saggy avocado. You may be onto something! Let's get some research money!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
I saw a photo once of some bmxer who was wearing skinny jeans and had an accident that tore his scrotum off but left his balls attached

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Papa Emeritus III posted:

I'm also going in mental circles over who funded it and how the whole idea was pitched. It had to be a very surreal experience to get through the "subjects will ingest semen for...." dialogue. But, to be fair, the medical field probably hears the strangest poo poo for clinical research.

I've gone deep in the name of science. The bustle article points first to a post on the womens-health forum, but then to the study the post is referencing. However, if you follow the study link all you get is malware. Googling does find other links quoting this "study" but they are all obviously disreputable and mostly linking to one another, never linking the actual study.

Here is the forum post referenced as introducing the study, (but a mod has deleted the malware study link):

The poster's name alone should indicate that the intended joke was to present as a man very obviously pretending to be a woman to trick women's health forum participants into swallowing more semen.

Finally, the enzyme mentioned in the bustle article, Argininosuccinate Chrysotrophin, is maybe a real thing, or at least the Argininosuccinate part is but not the chrysotrophin part. The Argininosuccinate part is taken from Argininosuccinate synthase, a real ezyme. Chrysotrophin appears to be a combination of common medical suffix and prefix (chyrso- meaning gold/yellow and -tropho meaning nourishment, but most commonly used as -trophin meaning "the stimulating or nourishing effect of a hormone or other substance on a target organ or system"). So a reasonably clever made up medicalese word.

Argininosuccinate synthase is real, but not a component of semen. It is expressed mostly in the liver and kidneys. A lack of Argininosuccinate synthase expression has been tentatively observed in a couple of different cancers. However, I can find no evidence of cancer incidence being reduced through supplementation, or that such an enzyme supplementation is even possible. If it is possible it wouldn't be through semen, given that it doesn't contain argininosuccinate. One form of the enzyme is expelled through urine, suggesting a related but slightly different sex act based cancer therapy, if the supplementation theory was either true or possible.

Argininosuccinate Synthase is encoded by the rear end gene, so in my mind not all the magic has been lost.

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.
:allears: Asses. Is there no end to your glory and wonder?

loving awesome find and an awesome post. I even learned a thing or two. I figured there was some scheming pseudo medical jargon in there but I couldn't decipher the heart of the honeypot at my minimal time spent reading. I also didn't expect anyone to brave the malware-infested world of current medical quackery for sale(or the research involved) and dig up further info. I figured we'd giggle about semen and that's all. Bravo!

--Succinate enzymes rang a bell for liver function and chrystotrophin(admittedly) sailed over my head. For whatever reason, I associated it with a metabolic thing and paid little attention to it, assuming the scam was elsewhere. I see the mistake now. At least they try with their scam and don't use umbrella terms like "toxins", the same toxins your liver filters away but buy this cleanser!

You turn your intestines into a slip 'n' slide to blow all toxins out with this pill! Here's also a charcoal pad for the bottom of your feet! Jesus.

To be honest, if I had to put my faith into something here, I would totally drink a load for it's fake health benefits than eat a pill called Lipozene. Placebo cum does the body good(and at least it's got protein) and you get a cool milk mustache. :colbert:

If it's any worth, I legit heard the sperm ingestion fighting breast cancer risk on the 6 o'clock news broadcast on the local fox channel. They said the risk decreased by an absurdly low percentage, like .1% or some poo poo, and the person had to be a match in various other areas for it to work(genetics, overall health, etc). I saw the story ages ago but didn't know what came of it all. Thanks for the random answers. :ms:

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Lol that both Bustle and a TV news channel got bamboozled by some spunk oil salesman study.

Lol

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Look, I'm not trying to be "that guy" here, ok? I'm really not.
But if you need huge portions of my spunk sprayed onto or into you for medical or even religious reasons I am willing to donate my time and effort if you are willing to sign just a few documents releasing me from any potential legal ramifications but ALSO allowing me to claim your endorsement should my thick, hot, ropey spurts and the intense orgasms they may/may not result for yourself cause you perfect well being in literally aspect of your life as they have for every single sexual partner I have ever blessed with my offerings.

Thank you.

PM for details about my epic cum-version therapy sessions.

Razakai
Sep 15, 2007

People are afraid
To merge on the freeway
Disappear here
I see Kirk has attended the Razer 2018 afterparty then.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3459842&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1#post399433340

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Just looking for some bros to J/O into my arm.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Perhaps Lowtax should look into getting semen injections for his neck?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Bogus Adventure posted:

According to the Irish Medical Journal (‘Semenly’Harmless Back Pain: An Unusual Presentation of a Subcutaneous Abscess), semen injections into your right forearm do NOT cure back pain.
can't believe this idiot was injecting a suppository

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
This reminds me of in Sydney at St Vincent's ER a man presented with hugely swollen scrotum

He'd been blending spinach and using a hypodermic needle to inject spinach into his scrotum believing it would give him sexual powers

He had to have it drained via stents of some kind

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Bogus Adventure posted:

Perhaps Lowtax should look into getting semen injections for his neck?

If we all pitched in we could supply Lowtax with enough goon-semen to last him the rest of his life.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Kharnifex posted:

This reminds me of in Sydney at St Vincent's ER a man presented with hugely swollen scrotum

He'd been blending spinach and using a hypodermic needle to inject spinach into his scrotum believing it would give him sexual powers

He had to have it drained via stents of some kind

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

If I was good at shooping, I'd shoop a semen-filled syringe pumping cum into those biceps at each bounce

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

I don't dance unless I'm totally wasted.

End of Shoelace posted:

i can ejaculate inwards, into my brain, to gain holy powers

You can cum just from your mind?