Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Lol if you don't partake in that luciferium

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

HOGS could not be tamed. as soon as he was able to walk he left to live in the wilds again. he would not even accept clothes despite the freezing nights
two days after he left HOGS died of exposure. he died doing what he loved: eat possibly poisonous berries
wildman, never one to pass on trying an exotic dish, eats HOGS. wild animals finish off HOGS' corpse later that day. RIP in peace HOGS

cugel loses their mind over how dirty everything is. im worried that perhaps cugel is not cut out for life on the frontier

we finished researching geothermal generators and built our first one. this single generator should produce enough electricity to light and heat the entire base

the generator is completed just in time. winters here are extreme. a cold snap killed our rice crops. we have enough food to last for now and can supplement it with hunting

cumshitter gets food poisoning again. we need to keep the food preparation areas cleaner but no one has the time.

the deadbeats are becoming a larger threat. they are our primary antagonists. we need to start striking back but none of us have the martial experience and equipment to do so.

cugel breaks down over hygiene again. this time its more severe and we believe theyve developed anxiety. in a fit of rage cugel began insulting his mother, cumshitter
we believe the abuse cumshitter suffered by her son led her to have an episode

cugel has a point about how filthy everything is. our latest visitors were disgusted. we have plenty of prepared meals so wildman volunteered to spend a day cleaning.
we also completed our drug lab. hopefully well be able to "treat" cugel's anxiety soon

raiders from the Seperated Union of Thaenaluay led by takeo attacked us
cumshitter was caught wandering in one of her episodes by the raiders. she was injured and lost her left index finger
we killed the raiders and captured their leader. hopefully with time takeo will see the error of his ways.

the next day was more pleasant. a pack of labs became comrades and joined our base. even the heavens approve because that night some smokeleaf joints feel in cargo pods from the skies

nina was killed by a bear. we couldnt waste the meat so she was butchered by wildman. at least thats the reason wildman. were becoming concerned by his appetites.

cugel throws a fit because wildman insulted him. animist attempted to detain cugel but he resisted and went berserk. in the ensuing fight cugel lost a toe.

animist and cugel are back together. hopefully love will calm cugel somewhat. if not animist can more than handle herself

this is a serious set back. winter here was already harsh. now with even less sunlight our major food sources are untenable. we began working on an internal grow-op with sunlamps but they are a major power draw. well need to rely on our hunters more heavily.

another raid by the Deadbeats. we won with minimal injuries and captured one of theirs, olaf

takeo finally gave in. our struggle sessions were intense at times but Eox, as he is no called, came out stronger for it. a little bit duller though. no matter, his martial abilities are sorely needed.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
hell yeah i love dying and being dead 🍖

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Do you have any politic mods active?

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

Korthal posted:

Do you have any politic mods active?

more faction interactions

Is the only political mod I have. I haven't shown much from that mod yet. Now that we're fairly stable and have a decent soldier I'll start sending people on raids and diplomatic missions.

If anyone has suggestions for mods to add post them. I tried to only add as few major mods as possible

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Just FYI you need to immediately euthanize everyone with chemical facination. No hard feelings jose.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

NO DONT KILL JOSE

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

a mad boomalope rushed our defenses and was quickly killed. unfortunately its dying explosion caused a massive fire that consumed most of our psychite leaf field

wildman's strange tastes extend beyond food. he recently hit on cumshitter and got rejected. we were all relieved. we hope they find love but just not with each other

we gained another colonist. BIRD WITH BIG DICK fled the deadbeats because of his "love for birds". we defeated the pursuers and captured one named trout. WITH BIG bravely entered the crossfire to extinguish fires set by the raiders

we decided to strike back against the deadbeats. an ally told us of a newly established camp and offered us a reward of a youth elixer for destroying it. we sent animist and eox who destroyed the camp easily.

the captured raider, trout has some form of rapid aging. he is literally aging decades per day and acquiring new illnesses constantly. we cant reverse his condition, even the youth serum will not cure his underlying diseases, the best we can do is make him comfortable

we figured out how to make automated turrets and built our first one. although it cant hold off a raid by itself it has proven invaluable.

some yorkshire terriers joined us. many of us were excited to take them on as pets but wildman butchered every single one of them in an hour.

animist and cugel have a strange relationship. they move quickly and scare each other off but quickly come back to each other. this time it was animist proposed and cugel who broke it off. within a week they were lovers again

the leader of the blue boulder union sent us a peace offer. we accepted and sent our best negotiator BIRD WITH BIG DICK and our best shooter eox. the negotiations were successful and the blue boulder union ended hostilities with us

shortly after the volcanic winter ended. around the same time we built a machining table and a hi tech research bench. we began construction of a light machine gun and research into more advanced weaponry

the colony has grown large and we have many diplomatic obligations with other groups now. in order to help perform the various bureaucratic functions we decided to elect a mayor. despite everyones enthusiasm for the idea no one wanted to be the one to put it into practice. only cumshitter decided to volunteer. despite being the only candidate cumshitter still wanted to campaign

her campaign was interesting to say the least.

another comrade seeking asylum from the deadbeats. their pursuers were well armed and numerous. we were worried that not all of us would make it through. fortunately the attackers attracted the attention of some mechanoids which quickly scattered them. we then dispatched the wounded organic robots with ease.

Victory Position was grateful for our help. their skill with firearms should serve us well.

none of us are proud to admit it but trout's condition is fascinating. he is biologically 2300 years old. we are no longer holding him prisoner but he is unable to move. his body is his prison now

our researchers discovered how to make sterile flooring and we quickly upgraded our hospital to feature it

an ally asked us for help in dealing with a new raider camp. we are more than happy to oblige. eox and victory position were sent to eliminate it

a scream was heard over the walls. animist rushed out to find she was too late to save cugel from a wolf. he was out by himself disassembling some fallen space craft when ambushed. he attempted to run but the wolf was faster.

this is a major blow. cugel was one of our founders and most accomplished researchers. although neurotic he was a dear friend to all of us. his lover animist is devastated.

WHAT SHOULD WE DO TO HONOR CUGEL?

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
A feast!

cugel
Jan 22, 2010
This is Rimworld.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

cugel posted:

This is Rimworld.

(kicks self down a wolf's throat)

Themage
Jul 21, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
play a real communist game like df op

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Captain Billy Pissboy posted:

WITH BIG bravely entered the crossfire to extinguish fires set by the raiders

Ha, I fuckin own in the game just like I do on the forum and also IRL.

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

Themage posted:

play a real communist game like df op

there was a df lp here a while back so i didnt want to start a new one so soon. i chose rimworld because it's less inscrutable to non-players and honestly is just more fun

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

bird with big dick posted:

Ha, I fuckin own in the game just like I do on the forum and also IRL.

I've been taming every turkey we find for you as well

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
Lol I played another 30 minutes and things spiraled down quickly. I think almost everyone will be okay but we came close to losing half the base.

Also, I have no idea when the game will decide to send the other characters created before the game started. I'm just going to start putting them in like I have everyone else.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I think space commies need to build some supply side anvils.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

drat I'm keeping busy

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
is this on randy random? the higher randy random difficulties are fairly brutal

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

Party Plane Jones posted:

is this on randy random? the higher randy random difficulties are fairly brutal

Yeah, Randy on medium

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

our raid against the camp was a stunning success. orbo is now an ally and will send troops to aid us during raids. we also captured a raider by the name of slug

while eox and victory position were en route back home a mechanoid scyther attacked. one of BIRD WITH BIG DICK'S turkeys left the main gate opened and allowed the attacker in. the attackers hanzo steel sliced most of wildman's hand off. by the time the scyther was dead hed lost a life threatening amount of blood. wildman died within the hour

two deaths in as many days have left us barely functioning. animist was the only person to attend cugel's funeral. this disrespect was more than she could handle and she spent the next few days naked in the field hunting boomalopes.

wildman's funeral was attended by eox and BIRD WITH BIG DICK. the rest of us were busy having breakdowns. cumshitter, victory position, and fred dawes all had tantrums and destroyed their bedrooms.

cumshiiter is taking the loss of her son hard. she nearly died of an overdose. after recovering she went berserk and attacked one of our muffalos and ended up back in the hospital

despite our loses there is hope. we gained two new members. sebmojo fled the deadbeats and slug, now jose, saw the light.

we also had a medical miracle. trout's extreme aging disappeared. we applied the youth serum which cured all of his ailments save a scar. hes extremely grateful and we may be able to recruit him soon

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

WELP

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Aww yeah now this place is gonna turn around, let's get on to it fellas if we all pull together we can do it (settles down on recliner chair)

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
time to see if that bionic heart can keep up with a massive psychite addiction

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

They are like cars, you need to give then a good thrashing every now and then or the tubes get, idk, clogged (not a mechanic)

Fred Dawes
May 10, 2009

RIP in Pisces

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

as our wealth and power grows we attract more and more refugees. today we gained 1994 Toyota Celica. their medical skill and lack of scruples will prove invaluable. we threw a party that night to welcome our dear new friend.

with our numbers swelling we decided to focus on some much needed improvements. we strengthened our main gate by building a bottleneck and killzone. enemies are forced to squeeze through a small opening and are let out into a courtyard surrounded by turrets

we also expanded the prison and "reeducation center". the prison now has 6 beds, 3 of which are for the injured.

our prisoner trout apparently has enemies from across the planet. a visitor from our ally gorar forced his way into trout's cell and beat him unconscious.

we had another successful set of peace talks. this time with the blue moon. none of us were actually aware we were at war with them but this is still good news

cumshitter is still dealing from her sons death. she has ended up in the hospital for overdoses three times since. despite this she is still the best mayor weve ever had.

our allies the orbo invited us to a hunter's lodge that featured "rare game". we sent our most talented hunter animist and our most talented animal tamer BIRD WITH BIG DICK. they were not prepared for what they saw.

we were able to tame two of these majestic beasts. after returning to the base they quickly made themselves at home. sebmojo formed an immediate bond with one of the brontos and has been riding it everywhere since.

victory position got beaten by an angry muffalo. he was in the hospital for some time. these animal attacks are growing more common and something must be done.

while hunting animist noticed a small enclosed building in the side of a rock outcropping. she believes some great evil is lurking within its walls. she described hearing the sounds of giant mechanoids within. these ruins are common around the planet. they were built by some ancient civilization and tend to be full of great treasure guarded by machines

we were awoken one night by a ship crashing nearby. we sent animist and eox along with bronto mounts to investigate. when they arrived they found a shuttle full of civilians and weapons. many of these civilians had ties to members of our colony. we rescued the survivors and claimed the weapons.

we did not plan on finding so many wounded and did not bring enough medicine for the wounded. by the time our caravan returned most of the survivors wounds had worsened. before the day was through two of them had died. ana, wife of victory position, was among the dead. he uhhh... didnt seem to mind too much when she passed.

we have the remaining members stabilized but are not sure what to do with them. most of them lack any useful skills and are unprepared for life here. toyota suggested harvesting their organs and turning their corpses into animal food. everyone else suggested not doing that.

yet another attack by a wild animal. this time fatal. a wolf attacked toyota while he was out gathering fallen supplies. despite being armed the wolf overpowered him. toyota died of an infection soon after.

the infection would not have been fatal had it not been for the fact our supplies and doctors were pre-occupied with the refugees. suddenly toyota's suggestions did not seem so absurd. his last words were "gently caress them and gently caress you". may he rest in peas

as is so common, a death is followed by a new member. trout was successfully rehabilitated and joined us as Feral Integral. we sorely need another talented grower but he is not much of a shower.

WHAT IS TO BE DONE?
how do we deal with these animal attacks?
what do we do with our new prisoners/guests?
what should we do about the ancient danger?

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
1. murder
2. murder
3. murder

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
we decided to breach the ancient tomb. with the advanced weaponry gained from the crashed shuttle we assumed we could handle it. maybe we got cocky or maybe we got lucky

we set up embrasures and some basic turrets. we lined the kill zone with our best shooters: eox, animist, victory position, and feral. the plan was to have someone breach a hole and force any enemies through the kill zone

cumshitter was chosen to breach the wall. we assumed that do to the high concentration of go juice in her blood shed be able to make a swift retreat.

we assumed wrong. poo poo went downhill fast. cumshitter was immediately downed by gunfire. the mechanoid centipede launched a rocket at eox forcing him and victory position from safety. animist and her steed were shot repeatedly and downed.

after a tense battle we were able to kill all hostiles. 2 ancient human soldiers, 3 mech lancers, 1 mech centipede, and 3 megascarabs in total.

cumshitter didnt make it. we werent able to extract her until the fight was over and by then shed lost too much blood. maybe shes in a better place, with her son again.

eox has some burns and gunshot wounds but should pull through fine.

animist is in critical condition. she lost an eye and nearly lost her nose. we stabilized her but shell require attention throughout the night. luckily we recently bought a glitterworld grade hospital bed

we may also lose one of our muffalo that animist rode into battle

in total we salvaged the following from the tomb:
advanced components x5
plasteel x69 (nice)
cryptosleep casket x2
psychic shock lance x1
incendiary launcher x1
chain shotgun x1
marine armor x1

Fred Dawes
May 10, 2009

Breed the dinosaurs to create a war pack.

Spiderjelly
Aug 22, 2006

Sign of evil.
I want to fight the aliens for blood and glory.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I want to suck the aliens off

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

Spiderjelly posted:

I want to fight the aliens for blood and glory.

I'm performing exciting experiments on prisoners in order to create a spider-person for you. How do you want the limbs to be? 8 arms? 4 arms 4 legs? Extra organs?

bird with big dick posted:

I want to suck the aliens off

I'm sure there's a mod for that but I'm not looking for it. I can probably make you married to a turkey or something?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

turkeys are really more for loving than marrying.

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
I don't really have any alien mods. There's some call of Cthulhu mods that add deep ones and cultists. I could add those and let you marry an old one probably

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Captain Billy Pissboy posted:

I'm performing exciting experiments on prisoners in order to create a spider-person for you. How do you want the limbs to be? 8 arms? 4 arms 4 legs? Extra organs?

what mod lets you do this?

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

Jose posted:

what mod lets you do this?

Dev tools. You can add/remove body parts. I can change each finger and toe into a new limb.

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

cumshitter's death, the lack of medicine, and overcrowding in the prison have driven all of us to the edge. feral had a relapse into pyromania and started torching the prisoners.

animist dug up the corpse of a previous raider and dropped it in the dining room. sebmojo followed suite and dug up cumshitter. one of the prisoners, taintrunner, claimed that they could save them. we dismissed this as the ravings of a capitalist.

eox has been living with a single kidney for years now. with our current abundance of prisoners eox made the suggestion that we seek a "donor". we decided that organ "donation" would be beneficial to the prisoners' reeducation.

we first approached the prisoner stumpy who was quite eager. BIRD WITH BIG DICK performed the surgery. the removal went well. the subsequent implantation into eox did not. there was no permanent injury, just a wasted kidney and some pain.

we next approached youngone who was apprehensive, at first. we eventually convinced them. his surgery went... poorly. BIRD WITH BIG DICK may have been a bit high and where the kidneys are. youngone died of a scapel wound to the brain.

singh was to be our next victim "volunteer" but died of starvation before we could convince him.

our next kidney was from... someone. i dont know. we stopped asking them their names. BIRD WITH BIG DICK got the thing out but once again hosed up putting it in. this time he really messed eox up. we started to wonder if BIRD WITH BIG DICK actually knew what he was doing but we were all having breakdowns at the time.

we decided next time to take everything we could from the donor. this time we had Fred Dawes do the surgery. he messed up the first time but got it right the second.

taintrunner said they were "impressed" by our medical practice and begged to join us. they promised that they were "totally reformed and wont do any more capitalism". welcome aboard taintrunner

we finally got around to deciding who should replace cumshitter as mayor. the nominees were eox, sebmojo, and taintrunner. for my part i favored sebmojo but eox eventually won.

we received an offer from an ally to wipe out a bandit base. we jumped at the offer to strike at the deadbeats. we sent our best soldiers: eox and victory position as well as feral integral. overall the mission was a success but feral was wounded. he made a full recovery.

our allies delivered our reward quickly.

:eyepop:

our good mood was about to be smashed once again. a group of feral raiders, some of the most savage people on the planet, raided us. they split up into multiple groups. one group was put down by some traders. the other rushed our main gate. the third seemed to disappear. after dispatching the others we found where the third had gone. they bashed in one of our ac units and entered the base. taintrunner was caught by themselves and shot. they did not make it.

taintrunner was rushed to the hospital but had already lost too much blood. their last words were... curious. "that is not dead which can eternal lie". none of us understand what they mean but something about that phrase haunts us.

Persiflagist
Mar 7, 2013
This still going on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

You could start your own, but the last post was 3 years ago and the op is banned soooo