Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK0jFCfHIZk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Reciting Big Smoke’s order made me insanely hungry and I went to get a bunch of snacks and ice cream last night after posting it.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Reciting Big Smoke’s order made me insanely hungry and I went to get a bunch of snacks and ice cream last night after posting it.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3820934

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Well a gamer's gotta eat, imo.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Matt Stoney win.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Tonight as a Friday treat I got a big mac, a chicken grilled sandwich, 20 mcNugs, and a large Fry.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Tonight as a Friday treat I got a big mac, a chicken grilled sandwich, 20 mcNugs, and a large Fry.

I love the style of goon who would respond to this with like, "Uahgh, dude. Enjoy your bleeding rear end cancer. Last time I ate McD's I shitted my puke out of my own mouth for 8 days straight." even tho nothing of the sort happened and he's probly wicked hella fat anyway

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
that s a lot of food

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Yeah if you're a bitch maybe.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I love the style of goon who would respond to this with like, "Uahgh, dude. Enjoy your bleeding rear end cancer. Last time I ate McD's I shitted my puke out of my own mouth for 8 days straight." even tho nothing of the sort happened and he's probly wicked hella fat anyway

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The main thing that stopped me from getting more was not wanting to spend more than 20 dollars on a single meal.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

The main thing that stopped me from getting more was not wanting to spend more than 20 dollars on a single meal.

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You Pick Two for Five ftmfw.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

They didn't have that at the one I went to.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

They didn't have that at the one I went to.

What the...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

drat maybe it's over.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

It's 2019 it's time to bulk. IZ is reverting to DDRD full of big boys by 2025. We feastin

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

It's 2019 it's time to bulk. IZ is reverting to DDRD full of big boys by 2025. We feastin

This.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

drat maybe it's over.

*sadly* It is. Now theyre doing some nasty bacon cheez fries promo. Disgusting.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Lol I just got like 3 pounds of hash browns smothered and covered and hosed for $6. Move to a real state with a waffle house

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Last time I was in a waffle house it was during Irmamania running wild and a fight nearly broke out behind the counter and old people were talking really loud about how much of a shithole the place was whilst eating food like animals, and it smelled like a toilet, and it was the most uncomfortable experience in my life.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It was like the fun palace at McDonalds but full of 50 year olds and drug addicts and I was scared.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
20 bugs seems a bit excessive but that's a solid meal.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
*nugs

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The nugs are for snacking on later once you're drunk. Amateurs.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
[seeing an exquisite banquet feast laid out just for me] Uhh..little much? Lol. Bit excessive imo.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The nugs are for snacking on later once you're drunk. Amateurs.

Obviously. The mcdoubles are for the ride home

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The three McDoubles stop you from plowing into the median on 275. Two big macs, two grilled artisans, a Filet-O-Fish, and a 4-pack of Guinness for dinner. Vodka + Cranberry cocktail w/ some Overwatch/TF2/Giant Bomb Ryan Davis era marathon. 40 nugs for the beer hunger. Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup for dessert. Print this out and live by it. You'll thank me later.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Laughing out loud at someone pushing their medium fries away and being like, Meh, I'm not gonna finish this. You want em? Lmfao. You know who you are.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

breathing heavy for an hour after eating

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Wormskull posted:

The three McDoubles stop you from plowing into the median on 275. Two big macs, two grilled artisans, a Filet-O-Fish, and a 4-pack of Guinness for dinner. Vodka + Cranberry cocktail w/ some Overwatch/TF2/Giant Bomb Ryan Davis era marathon. 40 nugs for the beer hunger. Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup for dessert. Print this out and live by it. You'll thank me later.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Wormskull posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The San Grandputas Homie Drop: 100 Homies rollout of a flying champaign colored Escalade in search for Ak47s and Purple Drank to temporarily heal their wounds. Stop by Chicken n Thangs and other funny ethnic sounding stuff written by white dweebs and laugh with your entire mouth showing your braces/rubber bands. The catch? Only 1 homie can become the True Gorilla Pimp Royale Champion.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel
Jun 19, 2012