Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Someone make the “fake communist” and “track suit” gang tags. I’ll submit and know what to apply to whom.

: e :synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Moridin, you're truly something awful. Goongratulations.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

A shameful display

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
No trek suit!?!

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Colonel Cancer posted:

No trek suit!?!

It's ok we got something funnier

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Colonel Cancer posted:

No trek suit!?!

Op, we need an update, stat.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Ok true story. Today my daughter wanted to get a pair of AirPods for some stupid reason, the reviews suck and they’re over priced whatever. She had the cash so I gave my wife my card to go get them at Best Buy. My wife said it’s be a great Valentine’s Day present for her too as she works at home now more w me (yeah I work at home). Buy two pair.

They had none in stock. A staple apple device and I got a notice that the store ordered them online and will be shipping to my house. Just lmao, waste time, gas, and frustration. Good CX there.

This is why Best Buy will be crushed.

E oh and probing op till I see a track suit

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Clicked on this thread to see the track suit and was met with empty lies, so I will just picture the OP in this.

But he's probably not cool enough to wear something that badass.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

Wifi Toilet posted:

Clicked on this thread to see the track suit and was met with empty lies, so I will just picture the OP in this.

But he's probably not cool enough to wear something that badass.

Why would you expect to see pictures of a track suit in this thread?

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?

Burt Sexual posted:

Ok true story. Today my daughter wanted to get a pair of AirPods for some stupid reason, the reviews suck and they’re over priced whatever. She had the cash so I gave my wife my card to go get them at Best Buy. My wife said it’s be a great Valentine’s Day present for her too as she works at home now more w me (yeah I work at home). Buy two pair.

They had none in stock. A staple apple device and I got a notice that the store ordered them online and will be shipping to my house. Just lmao, waste time, gas, and frustration. Good CX there.

I work at a BB in Canada, and especially after the Christmas season this is becoming more the norm. They get very little of an order in (AirPods also sell like crazy, we will get 10-15 in and sell out in a day or 2).

Where I work minimum wage went up, so BB’s response was “we will make less profit to pay our employees” it was “SLASH ALL loving COSTS, TRIM HOURS, DO WHATEVER DO MAINTAIN PROFIT” so now we’ve had it where our front tills are literally blocked off with a sign telling people to pay at customer service and we’re super duper sorry. If you can’t find things it’s probably because BB doesn’t want to actually carry a ton on hand because that eats up previous space they don’t have.

BB is gonna collapse in years, everyone I work with wants out because it’s so lovely. I’m going back to school this year, and I can literally quit and work any other job because I barely make more than minimum wage anyway. Good riddance to that piece of poo poo company.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
In Canada at least Best Buy stores seem to have structured themselves to resemble flea markets where each little section hocks specialized wares. I get that the old format wasn’t working but I don’t see how this is supposed to work when there’s like 12 people in the apple area wanting to buy poo poo from one employee and the employee in the desktop computer section doesn’t see anybody for half his shift.

Also bought an iPad there and they were so desperate they knocked $50 off the price and it ended up being ordered through some web portal, it just overall seemed like a very clunky experience.

I am going out to look for a tracksuit today friends, I will report back later.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
Good luck, my son. May the gods smile upon your venture.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Media Bloodbath posted:

I don't understand the track suit problem.
op doesnt know how to shop

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

OP's going to go shopping for a track suit, but come home with a romper.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Speed suits are where it is at

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?

1500quidpoocati posted:

In Canada at least Best Buy stores seem to have structured themselves to resemble flea markets where each little section hocks specialized wares. I get that the old format wasn’t working but I don’t see how this is supposed to work when there’s like 12 people in the apple area wanting to buy poo poo from one employee and the employee in the desktop computer section doesn’t see anybody for half his shift.

Also bought an iPad there and they were so desperate they knocked $50 off the price and it ended up being ordered through some web portal, it just overall seemed like a very clunky experience.

If it’s anything like my location the guy working desktops is supposed to also do apple stuff, routers, and a bunch of other stuff because they can’t afford to have it sectioned off like that anymore.

Also, did you buy Best Buy protection on the iPad? If so, that’s why they knocked money off, because they will bend over backwards to add it on as it affects store numbers. If you didn’t, congrats they probably ordered you a refurbished or at least not through them iPad through the online “marketplace” (basically Best Buy lets people sell poo poo using their website and I assume Best Buy gets some kind of cut) and returning that if you ever have to will be the biggest pain in the dick.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

1500quidpoocati posted:

Goons itt are edging so hard rn

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
Weird self own but ok

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Burt Sexual posted:

those stores are huge, how do they not have space for a hundred pairs or ear buds

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
Just lmao

Only colour that was a complete set was black, which I don’t want and even if I did it’s those stupid pants with the side buttons everyone had in elementary school. Went to three other stores in the mall to see what they had as well. One had light blue tops (which I may eventually settle for), another had a complete set in red but I’m not size 2XL which is the only size they had in stock and another only had Kappa tracksuits which I’m unfortunately ineligible to buy as I’m not 14 or a registered sex offender.

Now as much as I’d like to believe that I’m at the forefront of fashion setting trends and adidas track suits are selling like crazy, I think it’s far more likely that all these stores just loving suck rear end at stocking items. Can’t imagine why retail stores are failing constantly :thunk:

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

You should seriously buy the orange top with the green pants on the left and wear those together. That would be awesome.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

LabyaMynora posted:

You should seriously buy the orange top with the green pants on the left and wear those together. That would be awesome.

Floridian spotted

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib
It's a tragedy.

Lambert fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Jan 27, 2019

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

1500quidpoocati posted:

Just lmao

Only colour that was a complete set was black, which I don’t want and even if I did it’s those stupid pants with the side buttons everyone had in elementary school. Went to three other stores in the mall to see what they had as well. One had light blue tops (which I may eventually settle for), another had a complete set in red but I’m not size 2XL which is the only size they had in stock and another only had Kappa tracksuits which I’m unfortunately ineligible to buy as I’m not 14 or a registered sex offender.

Now as much as I’d like to believe that I’m at the forefront of fashion setting trends and adidas track suits are selling like crazy, I think it’s far more likely that all these stores just loving suck rear end at stocking items. Can’t imagine why retail stores are failing constantly :thunk:

why don't you try them on in a colour you don't like and take note of the size that was a good fit, then order online

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Heck you could even try them on and take a photo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Vaginal Vagrant posted:

Heck you could even try them on and take a photo!

Op actually wants a track suit, ok? Ok.

Lol