Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

Listening to the ocean, not to relax but because sometimes listening is the best way to help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
pouring yet another bottle of my precious essential oils into the ocean, still waiting for a commitment to buying more or even some feedback on which ones have helped to sooth the ocean's anger

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
stripping down to nothing and walking to the waters edge to become one with my lover the ocean, seeing a stranger walking out from the waves and toweling off, anger rushing over me as i seethe and spit at the salty sea "you god drat cheating whore...."

Manifisto

ocean doing an impressive imitation of running upstairs to its room and slamming the door

vanisher

Rivers, running from their problems just like their parents who melt when things get too hot

vanisher

Aboard my boat, the waves start to get choppy: "Ocean!! Don't you take that tone with me"

(Thunder in the distance)

"You stay out of this clouds, ocean isnt at your barimetric level yet."

vanisher

That joke was kinda bad and I accept any punishment that the moderation team thinks is appropriate

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Was going to go with 6-hr Shanghai, but that sounds like one of those made-up kinky things on Urban Dictionary.

FactsAreUseless

making an excuse to close the fridge door so I can't hear the Aquafina anymore

Space Taxi
Ocean has been cold and distant since the ice bergs came

Manifisto

ocean looks forlornly out to beach, wind tousling its hair

Grimwit

Those eyes! That hair! You're like a movie star! I must take your picture!
Those words in static
The ocean waves speak to me
Like my Rice Crispies

xcheopis

Manifisto posted:

ocean looks forlornly out to beach, wind tousling its hair

Robot Made of Meat

I mean well, but too often I go overboard. I apologize to the victims who suffered after I poured oil on the bridge over troubled waters.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

FactsAreUseless

When Dr. Shawn Waters isn't saving lives, he's either having sex or feelings. Sometimes he cries because of sex or medicine, and sometimes he uses sex or medicine to stop crying. He's a talented doctor... but he's Troubled Waters, coming to CBS.

Macnult

Morning venture to the beach to watch the sunrise followed by the walk of shame

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
I was like, 'Bae, you can't be a fjord, it's out of your control. You can't grow cliffs. Gotta channel that energy towa---*is violently drowned*

vanisher

Abugadu posted:

I was like, 'Bae, you can't be a fjord, it's out of your control. You can't grow cliffs. Gotta channel that energy towa---*is violently drowned*

lol

joke_explainer

Didn’t see the first shark for about half an hour – a tiger – thirteen footer. You know how you know that when you’re in the water, Chief? You tell by lookin’ from the dorsal to the tail. What we didn’t know was our bomb mission had been so secret, no distress signal had been sent. They didn’t even list us overdue for a week. Very first light, Chief, sharks come cruisin’. So we formed ourselves into tight groups…the idea was, the shark comes to the nearest man and he starts poundin’ and hollerin’ and screamin’. Sometimes the shark go away. Sometimes he wouldn’t go away. Sometimes that shark, he looks right into ya, right into your eyes. Y’know, the thing about a shark, he’s got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll’s eyes. When he comes after ya, he doesn’t seem to be livin’ until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white, and then – aww, then you hear that terrible high-pitch screamin’, the ocean turns red, and in spite of all the poundin’ and the hollerin’, they all come in and rip ya to pieces…in that first dawn, we lost a hundred men. I don’t know how many sharks, maybe a thousand. I don’t know how many men. They averaged six an hour…Noon the fifth day, Mr. Hooper, a Lockheed Ventura saw us. He swung in low and he saw us…and he come in low and three hours later, a big fat PBY comes down and start to pick us up. You know, that was the time I was most frightened – waitin’ for my turn. I’ll never put on a life jacket again. So, eleven hundred men went in the water, three hundred and sixteen men come out, and the sharks took the rest, June the 29th, 1945. Anyway, we delivered the bomb.

FactsAreUseless

What Even Isthmus Anyway: Improving Your Relationship With Land

Manifisto

FactsAreUseless posted:

What Even Isthmus Anyway: Improving Your Relationship With Land

ty nesamdoom!

google THIS

Lately water has become obsessed with hydration. I'm worried it's going to drink itself to death.

Manifisto

the swaying rope bridge stretched a hundred feet above the raging rapids is as terrifyingly precarious as it looks. after an eternity of lurching progress followed by gasping pauses, I am about to step onto firm land once more, when a voice floats up from the chasm below: "do I look fat?"

ty nesamdoom!

Twenty Four

Flushing the toilet and blowing the dirty water a goodbye kiss.

google THIS

Canyon: Have you finished yet?

Water: No, sorry…I don't know what's wrong with me tonight, this normally only takes 10 million years. I'm so sorry.

Canyon: (checks watch and stifles a yawn) No pressure. Take your time.

cda

by Hand Knit
pond scum spelling out WHATS WRONG WITH WHITE PRIDE

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

cda posted:

pond scum spelling out WHATS WRONG WITH WHITE PRIDE

alnilam

google THIS posted:

Canyon: Have you finished yet?

Water: No, sorry…I don't know what's wrong with me tonight, this normally only takes 10 million years. I'm so sorry.

Canyon: (checks watch and stifles a yawn) No pressure. Take your time.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I saw a thread and read some chatter,
Wondering what was the matter
Skimming through, I thought cognitively
What was water, specifically?

It troubled ME, for a moment when
I wondered more, until I'd transcend
I looked around, my world and me-
Water everywhere I could see

Not just in basins, like lakes and ponds
It lay in streams, and rivers running far beyond
To oceans and seas, with many names
Around the world if ever it rains.

Is water a nationality,
Defined by our geography?
I dare say no!- how could it be?
Therefore water has to be free.

Is water Kosher, or Halal?
Is it vegan or diet?
As any decried its taste foul
And ever since hasn't tried it?

Is it possible for someone
To suddenly declare
"That's ok! No water for me,
I get along fine on just air!"

Imagine a fish in scuba gear
Right there in your bedroom,
What would you say (if it could hear)
As fishman soggily loomed?

I'd say "I think It'd be a hoot"
As I tried to hide my fear,
If we could fill up your scuba suit
To the brim with an ice cold beer!"

I don't know how to wrap this up
I didn't even know how it up an bubbled
I guess I'll end it a bit abrupt
This poem about waters troubled.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

kalel

Splatmaster posted:

I saw a thread and read some chatter,
Wondering what was the matter
Skimming through, I thought cognitively
What was water, specifically?

It troubled ME, for a moment when
I wondered more, until I'd transcend
I looked around, my world and me-
Water everywhere I could see

Not just in basins, like lakes and ponds
It lay in streams, and rivers running far beyond
To oceans and seas, with many names
Around the world if ever it rains.

Is water a nationality,
Defined by our geography?
I dare say no!- how could it be?
Therefore water has to be free.

Is water Kosher, or Halal?
Is it vegan or diet?
As any decried its taste foul
And ever since hasn't tried it?

Is it possible for someone
To suddenly declare
"That's ok! No water for me,
I get along fine on just air!"

Imagine a fish in scuba gear
Right there in your bedroom,
What would you say (if it could hear)
As fishman soggily loomed?

I'd say "I think It'd be a hoot"
As I tried to hide my fear,
If we could fill up your scuba suit
To the brim with an ice cold beer!"

I don't know how to wrap this up
I didn't even know how it up an bubbled
I guess I'll end it a bit abrupt
This poem about waters troubled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel

splayed out on my belly floating on the water, I whisper sensually to the sea: "just tell me what you really need..."

the sea sighs and responds, "well, for starters, I'd like to be on top."