Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

gary oldmans diary posted:

the balls on this kids chin?

He's gonna be the dockless e-scooter in prison!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

lol

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

:grin:

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Dockless? Nah, he's gonna be docked. He's gonna be docked a whole lot.

Colonel Cancer posted:

The main distinction between having balls and being very stupid is level of success.

Nah, if the kid had a plan like take the scooter to the airport and get on a plane out of the country and he got stopped and caught boarding the flight, it would've been, "drat, that kid had balls!" 'cuz he had a plan. This idiot just went home and jerked off until the cops knocked on his door.

Savage For The Winjun
Jun 27, 2008

Haha child rape jokes.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Fuckin lol that judge wants to teach him a lesson. 20grand in bail, theres no way he can afford that.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Savage For The Winjun posted:

Haha child rape jokes.

He's 19.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The GBS thread about the stupid child with large balls

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

gary oldmans diary posted:

the balls on this kids chin?

Goon crime wave 2019 gets underway. Well done goonsir for not decapitating someone in your submarine

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Savage For The Winjun posted:

Haha child rape jokes.

I'm quoting this in the hopes that if you see it again you might think about it more.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

CPL593H posted:

I'm quoting this in the hopes that if you see it again you might think about it more.

rape is bad is bad is bad, but on the subject of whether he's a child or not, well...
if you're old enough to rob a bank....

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

CPL593H posted:

19's not a child :shrug:

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Legally? No.
To your average Joe? Hes still a dipshit kid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Still not "child rape jokes."

Just regular rape jokes, which is certainly SOMETHING AWFUL...

...dot com