Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
https://nypost.com/2019/01/25/cdc-warns-americans-not-to-kiss-their-hedgehogs/

in a hushed voice behind the gym at recess: "hey tommy, i found a hedgehog, you wanna hit?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
"today we mourn the loss of my son thomas, his life taken form us too soon due to the scourge of hedgehogging that has taken a deathly grip over our youths..." *breaks down sobbing*

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
logan paul video of an intense make out session with a slutty looking hedge hog

jeffery
1st priority is to censor the public sexuality of the hipsters

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

vanisher

Slowly opening one lapel of my trench coat, my opposite hand twirling with a flourish. A smirk across my face as I look around to make sure everyone around is cool. Inside, each in their own small leather pockets, are hedgehogs of varying sizes.

"First snuggle is free."

FutonForensic

Luvcow posted:

logan paul video of an intense make out session with a slutty looking hedge hog

FutonForensic

The CDC also reports that "Hedge Holing," an activity not fit to describe in this publication, is still safe, though morally bankrupt.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

vanisher posted:

Slowly opening one lapel of my trench coat, my opposite hand twirling with a flourish. A smirk across my face as I look around to make sure everyone around is cool. Inside, each in their own small leather pockets, are hedgehogs of varying sizes.

"First snuggle is free."

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FutonForensic posted:

The CDC also reports that "Hedge Holing," an activity not fit to describe in this publication, is still safe, though morally bankrupt.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
a mortified parent hears a gentle rustling noise coming from their kid's top dresser drawer, terrified they open it to reveal a tiny hedgehog staring back at them "no...no no NO NO..."

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
kids standing suspiciously outside a petco store ,"excuse me mister? can you buy us a hedgehog?"

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
me n the boys are grabbin some hogs and getting sonic'd, if yer down

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Luvcow

One day nearer spring

cultural posadist posted:

me n the boys are grabbin some hogs and getting sonic'd, if yer down

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
goodnight sweet hedgehog :(

Scaly Haylie

too many teens are playing sonic 06

Manifisto

anybody want to do a line? :evilbuddy:

ty nesamdoom!

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
sorry i just packed a bowl

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
just found out my nephew has been hedge hogging, all the telltale signs: vomiting, diarrhea, red abrasion marks all around his mouth

:(

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

just found out my nephew has been hedge hogging, all the telltale signs: vomiting, diarrhea, red abrasion marks all around his mouth

:(

the first step is to admit you have a hedgehog

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
ozzy osbourne raises a little hedgehog above his head to the roars of the crowd, as the cheering intensifies he lowers the little hog to his lips and begins passionately making out with it, some in the crowd scream in horror, others faint, but most cheer him on

Scaly Haylie

Manifisto posted:

the first step is to admit you have a hedgehog

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

anybody want to do a line? :evilbuddy:

cultural posadist posted:

sorry i just packed a bowl

ty manifisto

FutonForensic

Luvcow posted:

ozzy osbourne raises a little hedgehog above his head to the roars of the crowd, as the cheering intensifies he lowers the little hog to his lips and begins passionately making out with it, some in the crowd scream in horror, others faint, but most cheer him on

lmao

super sweet best pal

Spiny Norman is my favorite strain.

google THIS

Luvcow posted:

Finger Prince

I was in Tokyo recently and saw this place called Hedgehog Cafe and I thought, that's a weird name for a cafe in Tokyo. Then I saw the terreriums on the tables containing hedgehogs and realized it was actually just a very descriptively named cafe. I don't know what you do with them while you're in there. It's not really my scene.

google THIS

Mom: I'm sure we're overreacting. I'm sure this "Miles" whoever he is has nothing to do with...you know...

Dad: (Googling) Miles Prower?

Mom: I guess. Why?

Dad: That's Tails' real name. Tails from Sonic.

(Mom starts wailing)

Dad: Wait, what? It's a play on "miles per hour?" Good God, I never realized that!

(Mom's wailing intensifies)

Manifisto

Finger Prince posted:

I don't know what you do with them while you're in there

oh you poor sweet innocent child

ty nesamdoom!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
ive been thinking of getting a hedgehog but the risk of salaminella is too strong

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS posted:

Mom: I'm sure we're overreacting. I'm sure this "Miles" whoever he is has nothing to do with...you know...

Dad: (Googling) Miles Prower?

Mom: I guess. Why?

Dad: That's Tails' real name. Tails from Sonic.

(Mom starts wailing)

Dad: Wait, what? It's a play on "miles per hour?" Good God, I never realized that!

(Mom's wailing intensifies)

Peg Sliderskew
Gonna make so much money with my tub of brown paint and toilet brushes with the handles broken off!!

Courtesy of Manifisto

alnilam

I just hope my kid doesn't move on to harder stuff, like echidna

ty manifisto

google THIS

Gaston: When I was young I kissed four dozen pet hedgehogs every morning because, well, why not?...

Manifisto

it's real, and it's . . . surprisingly affordable

https://www.apollyon.nl/en/pipes/colored-glass-pipes/glass-hedgehog-pipe/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
bullying a hedgehog to collect and freebase its tears to absorb its power