Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thong district
Jun 28, 2006
Selling dangerous liquids to idiots since April '06
Seen these a while back and cannot find them. It's night time and there is a laptop closed I think, the HDD light is flickering away and there is an iphone charging on the desk next to it, there is a swipe to unlock message on the screen that lights up. Cannot remember much else, other than it looks hella awesome to the max.
Please help ease my otherwise ok-ish life and suffering.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lllllllllllllllllll
Feb 28, 2010

Now the scene's lighting is perfect!
It's not nighttime, but perhaps it was something from Rebecca Mock:
https://www.wihel.de/tolle-gif-illustrationen-von-rebecca-mock/amp/

lllllllllllllllllll has a new favorite as of 21:54 on Jan 27, 2019

thong district
Jun 28, 2006

lllllllllllllllllll posted:

It's not nighttime, but perhaps it was something from Rebecca Mock:
https://www.wihel.de/tolle-gif-illustrationen-von-rebecca-mock/amp/

Thank you!, it was from a while back so my memory is hazy. That has got to be it, but I could have swore it was at night time.
Thank you also for sharing the rest of her work, I love the style.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar
There's a goon in yospos who makes amazing pixel art, Al I think, I'll go check a thread and see if I can't find a post

thong district
Jun 28, 2006

Slippery posted:

There's a goon in yospos who makes amazing pixel art, Al I think, I'll go check a thread and see if I can't find a post

Thank you also!.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

thong district posted:

Thank you also!.

I believe it's Al! (as opposed to Al without the ! who in addition to being less intense is a different poster). search doesn't work great on mobile for me but I'm 98% sure that's the person in question.