Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
reset 1: wake up at 3pm. trudge to the kitchen for some tea. drat, forgot to watch Groundhog Day yesterday. decide to kill some time with a video game. notice my save data on Prey reset to a couple days ago. spend the evening grinding back to where I was. fall asleep watching Groundhog Day.

reset 3: wake up at 3pm. poo poo, I missed lab. unless I take a lyft... $22??? gently caress YOU. you know what, he doesn't take attendance on tuesdays, anyway. I'll just use the time I save by not having to commute to do the homework that's due on thursday. spend a couple hours getting ready to get started on that homework.

reset 5: wake up at 3pm. do homework in a rushed panic. bus is running on its saturday schedule, but I think it's late. frustrated because being late counts as an absense, and it's definitely not my fault, decide to just skip lecture and go see a movie. weirdly crowded for a thursday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
reset 8: masturbate seven times in a row. man, there's a lot more cup-a-noodles in that cabinet than I thought

Cubone

reset 9: wake up at 3pm. trudge to the kitchen for some tea. Prey save data reset again. furious, I start trying to find a technical reason and spend the rest of the day reading articles about how save games work. it's actually really interesting

Cubone

reset 12: wake up at 3pm. I've really got to start going to bed earlier. trudge to the kitchen for some tea. Prey save data reset again, and I realize I got distracted reading about save data but never actually got around to trying to fix it. I play for a couple of hours, then back-up the save data to a thumb drive

reset 17: wake up at 3pm. trudge to the kitchen for some tea. still can't find that thumb drive. try to get notes for last 4 classes off Canvas but professor hasn't uploaded them yet. angry at professor. how lazy can you get?

Cubone

reset 27: my god... I've travelled back in time by a month! this is a chance to fix all the mistakes I made! I can start by watching Groundhog Day now, so I won't have to do it tomorrow. and this time, when my Prey save data resets, I'll have it saved to a thumb drive the first time, and put it somewhere where I'll be able to find it

Cubone

reset 28: oh.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Day 237: I can play the piano, clarinet and the hurdy gurdy. I am fluent in Kilngon, Elvish, and esperanto. I am proficient with the blowgun, scimitar, rapier, scimitar and 2-handed fighting and a variety of martial art fighting styles but I still have a boil on my big toe...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

lol but

body is a dinosaur
the preview for the next episode of NCIS taunts me eternally

google THIS

reset 537: Still working on the car.

Farecoal

There he go

google THIS posted:

reset 537: Still frying the egg

FactsAreUseless

Groundhog Day on my birthday but I don't notice because nobody ever calls

bird.

reset 1497: "i've decided that playuing overwatch is just a mandelbrot set of the words 'huge plays'"

the unabonger
is today Saturday? oh, it’s Tuesday? oh ok. could have sworn it was Tuesday a couple days ago but whatever.

By popular demand

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Day 548: I decide to try sleeping on my right side this time.
Day 964: I finally get around to reading some books

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Thought I was stuck in a Groundhog Day loop but it turns out my coworkers were just playing a prank on me. Took me until I started getting gray hairs for me to notice.

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i only slowly start realizing it after it's been ages since i saw my dealer

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Day 1,184: glad I shaved my legs on February 1st, this is the best day of my life

City of Glompton

hamjobs posted:

Day 1,184: glad I shaved my legs on February 1st, this is the best day of my life

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

If you got really baked the night before your Groundhog Day, would you always wake up still a little high every morning in the time loop?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Drink-Mix Man posted:

If you got really baked the night before your Groundhog Day, would you always wake up still a little high every morning in the time loop?

yes but also you would be really really really thirsty too, and the half of the burriot you got the night before would never be there in bed next to you, because you can't bridge the timeloop

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Day 912: I am so soooo tired of being woken up at 11:32 by my door bell. I have tried everything to get them to go away. They have to make me relive it every morning. I get it, you ran over my dog, it's been almost 3 years, I barely remember him now. The beating around the bush, the crying kids, the teenage that brings the manged body to the door a few minutes into the conversation.

sig by owlhawk911

kalel

BrownianMotion posted:

reset 1497: "i've decided that playuing overwatch is just a mandelbrot set of the words 'huge plays'"

this one really speaks to me

ToxicSlurpee

-=SEND HELP=-

reset 1,932: my can of coffee never running out is starting to make me slightly suspicious

I'm sewage flavored.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Reset 9999+

Keep waking to horrible diarrhea cramps. Death is not an option.

HappyKitty

Reset 9178750176832513572947164965

Oh gently caress yes, another free weed shipment

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
pre-groundhog day you were out drinking heavily, and now you're too hung over to ever break the cycle

Cubone

Nosfereefer posted:

pre-groundhog day you were out drinking heavily, and now you're too hung over to ever break the cycle

live every day like tomorrow will be groundhog day

Nosfereefer

it's not groundhog day but it takes a while to notice b/c of my habits

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Nosfereefer posted:

:five: because i feel attacked

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

day 1,192,844: this diet of little caesar's and sonic onion rings seems to be working out fine.

google THIS

Nosfereefer posted:

Reset 98: Really unseasonably warm for a February today.

Reset 300: I've heard of Christmas creep but this is ridiculous!

Reset 345: Starting to wonder if this whole time loop thing is really happening...

Reset 365: I KNEW it.

Twenty Four

google THIS posted:

reset 537: Still working on the car.

I remember reading this and loving it but I can't remember if it was a front page article or a byob thread or what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

Twenty Four posted:

I remember reading this and loving it but I can't remember if it was a front page article or a byob thread or what

It was a BYOB thread that made it to the Comedy Goldmine on the front page.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!