Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

Hello challengers!
I wanted to post something funny but I forgot what is was, so now I'll just say hello.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

welcome &

sb hermit

hamjobs posted:

welcome &

stay awhile &

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

AND TWINS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voy9tuGFh_Q

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Manifisto

aha so THAT is the basis for an obscure reference by jane lynch in party down

Constance Carmel: Last time this guy hooked up with one girl, hour later, hooked up with her twin.
And twins!

Kyle Bradway: Actually I figured out later it was the same girl who put a sweater on.

it's also funny because there's a recurring bit about one of the characters, henry, having done a viral bit in a beer commercial before fading into obscurity. "are we having fun yet?"

if you have not watched party down you should deffo watch it imo

ty nesamdoom!

Jolo

Party Down is good stuff.

That clip I linked is edited to add in the Sklar Bros. The actual commercial has girl twins. (Sklar Bros version is better)

Jolo

I believe I won this ch-ch-challenge with the words Bros and Sklar. Please donate my millions of dollars in winnings to the health of Lowtax and to our great forums. Thank you.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaded Burnout

I embezzeled all the money and spent it on stroopwafels