Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
:gas:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mystery fluid
Feb 12, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5POSebhMXhU&hd=1

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
:gas:

Coolwhoami
Sep 13, 2007
Gas this coward’s thread

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i would definitely trade the subsequent bowls for 19-0. wasn't just that you can't top a perfect season but they lost to a 10-6 team (and jesus christ to a 9-7 team in 2011). neither one of those teams shoulda been in the playoffs let alone got past the first round lmao. the pats went 11-5 with cassel and missed the playoffs for gently caress's sake.

Vando posted:

"All that is required for evil to triumph is for good to do nothing [on offense]"

all that is required for evil to triumph is for goff to do nothing.

Coolwhoami posted:

Gas this coward’s thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz6S3UlzjKA

Groovelord Neato fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Feb 8, 2019

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Groovelord Neato posted:

i would definitely trade the subsequent bowls for 19-0. wasn't just that you can't top a perfect season but they lost to a 10-6 team (and jesus christ to a 9-7 team in 2011). neither one of those teams shoulda been in the playoffs let alone got past the first round lmao. the pats went 11-5 with cassel and missed the playoffs for gently caress's sake.

all that is required for evil to triumph is for goff to do nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz6S3UlzjKA

otoh, all the pats titles should have been stripped after losing to Eli twice

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i think the patriots shoulda got 19-0 after tyree said he'd trade the helmet catch for keeping gay marriage illegal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

Groovelord Neato posted:

i think the patriots shoulda got 19-0 after tyree said he'd trade the helmet catch for keeping gay marriage illegal.

Massachusetts was the first state to legalize gay marriage too. Basically anyone who is still happy about the giants winning are virulent homophobes.