Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.

Incessant Excess posted:

Some real hot programs advertised for tonight's show:

Raw Preview : Quick Hits

Becky Lynch invited to Raw again by the McMahon Family after her controversial actions last week
How will Seth Rollins respond to Brock Lesnar?
Did Finn Bálor earn his Intercontinental Championship Match?
Ruby Riott sets her sights on the Raw Women’s Championship
Will Dana Brooke go one-on-one with Natalya?
What’s next for Kurt Angle?

So I assume Becky beats up Shane tonight, and then Vince next week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Is there a reason why the WWE is pretending like the women's tag titles they had in the 80s never existed and they're hyping the new ones up like it's the first time they've had them?

I mean, I get that they weren't really a big deal and most people probably don't remember them, but it seems weird to me that they keeping hyping the new titles up as THE FIRST EVER WOMEN'S TAG TEAM TITLES, you know?

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.

Vandar posted:

Is there a reason why the WWE is pretending like the women's tag titles they had in the 80s never existed and they're hyping the new ones up like it's the first time they've had them?

I mean, I get that they weren't really a big deal and most people probably don't remember them, but it seems weird to me that they keeping hyping the new titles up as THE FIRST EVER WOMEN'S TAG TEAM TITLES, you know?

Everything including legitimate facts just get retroactively rewritten to suit whatever storyline they're selling for any given PPV. It doesn't exactly instill confidence that the actual EC tag titles match involves maybe three people who are decent workers, one of whom wasn't even cleared last week.

Angry Grimace fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Feb 11, 2019

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Vandar posted:

Because that means having to explain why they stopped having Women's Tag Team Titles

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Vandar posted:

The WWE considers acknowledging Charlotte Flair was a heel two years ago too inconvenient for their storytelling needs, why on Earth would they acknowledge a championship that's been dead for three decades

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
I don't even think that they acknowledges that the Women's Championship was a thing 9 years ago

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Does anyone know the answer?

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

Midnightghoul posted:

Does anyone know the answer?

It's only 2 PM PST so my guess is that Vince has yet to decide

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Finn Balor vs. Bobby Lashley and Lio Rush for the IC title and Baron Corbin vs. Braun Strowman added to Elimination Chamber

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Welp, that answers one of the questions. Thankfully I'm still on the edge of my seat over if we are getting a Dana vs. Natty match.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

The real question is if they show Becky boarding Vince’s private jet to SmackDown right after she gets fired on Raw

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Vandar posted:

Are you a new fan? They lie to you constantly. As often as they possibly can.

There's a Bryan and Vinny moment in YouTube of them discussing when WWE claimed more countries watched WWE network than there are countries on earth.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Somehow Baron Corbin vs. BRAUN! will end up being the main event.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

It should be, then we could all get some sleep.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

This will be the match that finally pulls Braun out of the middle of a glacier

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
I'm just happy that Dana Brooke, after her years of hard work, is finally getting a featured angle on Raw, possibly even leading into a PPV* match**.

*Pre-show.
**Job.

JesusIsTehCool
Aug 26, 2002
The few times I have seen Dana wrestle I actually thought she did alright. Her front handspring thingy into a elbow drop is the kind of thing that keeps me watching wrestling. If the match happens I will likely watch it (don't normally watch RAW)

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

I finally got one of those "please resubscribe for cheap" deals. $0.99 for a month. Not taking it up, but just posting about it in case y'all were wondering what they're trying to entice people back with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

TTBF posted:

I finally got one of those "please resubscribe for cheap" deals. $0.99 for a month. Not taking it up, but just posting about it in case y'all were wondering what they're trying to entice people back with.

im gettin sorta pissed off that theyre not offering me poo poo yet. was i worth nothing to wwe? just a cheap :10bux: then on my way?