Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
hey we're trying to figure out what toy this is but my friend draws terribly so i couldnt remember

this is the "diagram"

and the description

Please help. We cant work until this is solved and Im managing something in LESS THAN TWO HOURS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost
here u go

https://www.google.com/search?tbm=i...img.gFFD9duYbXs

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
even as a kid that toy looked stupid

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
90s Parents: GUYS I'm trying to watch my Murphy Brown go outside and play!

NO WAIT THROWING THINGS IS DANGEROUS AND THERE ARE ROVING BAND OF PEDOPHILES OUT TODAY PLAY INDOORS WITH THIS DUMB FOOTBALL ON A LINE THING

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr0ZTHncn_4

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

A company made one of those later which you put water balloons in and they popped if they got to your handles.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
its called a bopit OP you retard

fist4jesus
Nov 24, 2002
Its your mums iud

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene

fist4jesus posted:

Its your mums iud
Lol I get it, its cause her vagina is real big. That's funny.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
took me forever to see the kid in the ceiling

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

There was this toy that was like a long wobbly club, it was deep black and about 12 inch long and when you pressed a button it started vibrating. It was neat but my mom said only she was allowed to play with it so what was it??

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Nooner posted:

its called a bopit OP you retard

the “pass it” tune will probably be the last thing my mind remembers as i die alone in a hospital bed

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Son of Rodney posted:

There was this toy that was like a long wobbly club, it was deep black and about 12 inch long and when you pressed a button it started vibrating. It was neat but my mom said only she was allowed to play with it so what was it??

This was the 2004 videogame World of Warcraft.

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking
It's a "zip ball" you absolute idiot.

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
Micromachines Super Van City.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Original black and red nerf turbo football.
None of this whistler or that poo poo with the tail behind it crap. The ORIGINAL, baby.