Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

I know that guy is working on the site by himself but the layout is a mess. You can't separate free agents from players on teams or are able to sort players in any way to see who to pick up.

I was able to set my lineup but am not going to do anything further for the remainder of the season. I don't need this needless frustration.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Okay, to set your lineups, go to "schedule" and scroll down to week three. Bizarre

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Are waivers run at some point?

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Ben Nevis posted:

Are waivers run at some point?

I manually run them. Is there a queue? I'll get on that later tonigut.

Spoiler alert: the first waiver I process will bork everything

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
I didn't queue anyone, but I wanted to pick someone up out apart from the waiver process.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Looks like I may have edge out a tough win this week! Feeling good about my guys hitting their stride as we head into midseason.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Ben Nevis posted:

Looks like I may have edge out a tough win this week! Feeling good about my guys hitting their stride as we head into midseason.

drat, the dream of a perfect season is dead.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
For anyone paying attention, the player list is now sortable by Available Players Only.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
I'm glad my dad declined my invite to this league, or I'd be accusing it of hastening his demise.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Some of us are still playing!

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Good on you! I'll go start my team

Have the games/players been any good? I started working on the weekends so I haven't been able to watch

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Drunk Nerds posted:

Good on you! I'll go start my team

Have the games/players been any good? I started working on the weekends so I haven't been able to watch

As expected I would say. Between college and NFL. Better than the XFL was. Some games have been worse than college though.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Yeah, on the whole they're watchable though, which is better than expected. As a general rule, the receivers aren't very good.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Yeah, I honestly think I can be a slot receiver in this league.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

What is this dumb playoff format? I wanted to avoid Ben's team until the final but for some reason the first round is 1v3 and 2v4.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

lol RIP AAF

Robbed of my title run. A true shame.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
My favorite thing about this league is not knowing what was going on. Why did Branden Oliver go from 10 points per week to 0? Anyone?

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Sorry, everyone, for neglecting this league and thread. I have been monitoring it, but I just never had an answer for any questions because I'm as confused as everyone else.

I wish they'd have one more week, I'd set up some sort of title match

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Since the league is bankrupt and screwed over by that investor dude I formally declare myself the league champion.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Pretty sure I had the better record.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Ben Nevis posted: