Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
if asiina had received a town result on me, im 100% sure i would have hosed it up for the scum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
my brain was too big for this game

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

b-minus1 posted:

if asiina had received a town result on me, im 100% sure i would have hosed it up for the scum

Yeah that was me going "uh was my result right??" after you flipped and Kash going "whoops mod error" which I mean maybe could have been said during the day?????

Oh well, enjoy the av.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Asiina posted:

Yeah that was me going "uh was my result right??" after you flipped and Kash going "whoops mod error" which I mean maybe could have been said during the day?????

Oh well, enjoy the av.

I hope u enjoy yours asiina

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

flerp posted:

this is jimmy's av

keep your old custom title tho tia

I swear ive seen this av before what is? Other than adorable.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

I swear ive seen this av before what is? Other than adorable.

it's an edit of my first av :3:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

it's an edit of my first av :3:

Ill wear it with honor

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

i have updated my avatar

there was no text included so i found a tasteful quote from the person in said picture

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

flerp posted:

this is jimmy's av

keep your old custom title tho tia

nice

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Who gave me jimsons avatar

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Hey flerp what do you think of yours?

hambeet posted:

Lol I told u.

but as my dearest friend Max says, being right is only half of mafia. Malfia. you gotta convince peeps.

good job jimbo you played very well. I will apply my avatar when I get home later.

Asf I hope you enjoy yours!

I came in expecting a trainwreck of an av and you delivered beyond my wildest hopes. I finally join the storied ranks of goons with avatars that actively put off people. I've had people tell me they're using adblockers to hide it. Thank you.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Hal Incandenza posted:

Who gave me jimsons avatar

give ya one guess

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

A Sometimes Food posted:

Hey flerp what do you think of yours?

I came in expecting a trainwreck of an av and you delivered beyond my wildest hopes. I finally join the storied ranks of goons with avatars that actively put off people. I've had people tell me they're using adblockers to hide it. Thank you.

it's a thing of beauty

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Kashuno posted:

give ya one guess

Yeah I figured well I’ll see him in hell

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Hal Incandenza posted:

Yeah I figured well I’ll see him in hell

Same ♡

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

it is done

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

jimbo i presume

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

A Sometimes Food posted:

i aim to please!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

hambeet posted:

jimbo i presume

Yeeee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Ive yet to get my gift card. My life is hard.