Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Oh awesome, that uhh. Well I forgot his name but the music professor guy is at this one. He was awesome at Zeldathon.

Doug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Based Doug.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Jyggy is playing now and based Doug is on the couch.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

the band is lit https://clips.twitch.tv/AmusedAmazingBaguetteCeilingCat

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh poo poo.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

drat they got some axes.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This is awesome.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

https://clips.twitch.tv/EasySuspiciousGerbilStinkyCheese

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

They raised about 30k I think. To be honest I didn’t watch much of it. Topic locked.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In before lock.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

They raised about 30k I think. To be honest I didn’t watch much of it. Topic locked.

gently caress you.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I did donate about 75 bucks, for what it’s worth. Got me a doodle by Abra of a “tornado wolf” and Bra Ross, his Bob Ross alter ego.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Great thon. Donated a million dollars. Not anywhere close to GDQ yet but, it'll keep the lights on. Topic Locked.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Wormskull posted:

In Training refuses to sticky this thread so I’ll have to take drastic measures.

Wormskull posted:

Can someone make the title say "POKETHON JOURNEY" in capitals, to attract more eyeballs.

Wormskull posted:

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

30k is a record for a pokethon i believe. Good times. Topic locked.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

tao of lmao posted:

30k is a record for a pokethon i believe. Good times. Topic locked.

Think how much more it would've raised if this was stickied in a timely manner. Topic locked.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Think how much more it would've raised if this was stickied in a timely manner. Topic locked.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Let's see.... :10bux: for a stupid throwaway account and :10bux: to change another user's avatar.....

I'm guessing at least $20.