Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Go gently caress yourself

:unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

BK's onion rings don't stack up on my dick.
Gotta go to some local place to get ones that fit proper.

Tell the girl it's "Give 'er an onions" night.
You see it's like a play on liver and onions but instead it's take out onion rings on my penis and I chase her around the house.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Big Beef City posted:

You see it's like a play on liver and onions but instead it's take out onion rings on my penis and I chase her around the house.

Mama mia give them the measurements.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Big Beef City posted:

and then she eats them and you got onion ring farts for the next day

at least she can't blame the dog (I really hope at least in this context)

macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!
Same. Except I fart constantly and they smell like rotting corpses please send help

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

macdonal hamborkles posted:

Same. Except I fart constantly and they smell like rotting corpses please send help

username seems to indicate some kind of Burger King competitor deep state operative

disregarded

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
As an aside, has anyone gotten drunk, tried to sober up by eating delivered fried rice from a Chinese restaurant, thrown it up, and thought "that wasn't too bad!".

Me neither. :ninja:

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Justin Credible posted:

They aren't onion rings. They are emulsified onion paste with a thick crunchy batter. That's why it sucks.

Ring shaped onion nuggets

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

VikingSkull posted:

and then she eats them and you got onion ring farts for the next day

You say this like it's not part of my game plan

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Big Beef City posted:

You say this like it's not part of my game plan

but then everyone craves BK onion rings again and the cycle starts again

sooner or later the interior house paint is going to start to peel

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT7x1NvGf5k

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

That is the cleanest port o potty I have ever seen. Fuckin’ posers

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

Big Beef City posted:

I want to visit this house. Not live there, mind you, just visit. I'd be interested to see a bigger penis than me.

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

:hfive: bruvs be4 luvs

Big Beef City posted:

I’m going to do this

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Dubplate Fire posted:

I’m going to do this

This shall be your reward in Valhalla.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

VikingSkull posted:

So GBS what do they put in their onion rings that creates such magic? Is it some kind of trademarked chemical? If so, can we convince them to sell it to Wendy's too? I want my ripped rear end to smell like a baked potato and chives.

LSD

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Big Beef City posted:

I'm looking forward to the dead his dead bloated drugged out carcass washes up somewhere

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Guy Fieri is a better human being than the world deserves

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
The last time I ate BK onion rings was in grade school, I had them as a snack before I went to this kid's house for a sleepover. I got violent diarrhea all night long, and we were in the basement watching very-age-inappropriate movies and the bathroom had no door and I couldn't find the light switch so I just had to stumble around trying not to poo poo myself before finding the toilet and loudly blasted liquid sewage all over the bowl, hoping no one would hear or just come into the door-less bathroom.

Also he had a chihuahua with no rear legs and it had one of those little dog wheelchairs so that it could get around the house.

Later on I heard that in high school he got expelled for posting a kill-list of girls he wanted to murder (the kid, not the chihuahua). I never talked to him again or went back to his house. In hindsight I was lucky to escape alive.

That is why I do not like BK onion rings

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Zippy the Bummer posted:

The last time I ate BK onion rings was in grade school, I had them as a snack before I went to this kid's house for a sleepover. I got violent diarrhea all night long, and we were in the basement watching very-age-inappropriate movies and the bathroom had no door and I couldn't find the light switch so I just had to stumble around trying not to poo poo myself before finding the toilet and loudly blasted liquid sewage all over the bowl, hoping no one would hear or just come into the door-less bathroom.

Also he had a chihuahua with no rear legs and it had one of those little dog wheelchairs so that it could get around the house.

Later on I heard that in high school he got expelled for posting a kill-list of girls he wanted to murder (the kid, not the chihuahua). I never talked to him again or went back to his house. In hindsight I was lucky to escape alive.

That was very descriptive. Ty

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

:hfive: bruvs be4 luvs

Big Beef City posted:

That's just the icing on the cake!

unidef freeman
Sep 18, 2014

by R. Guyovich
It could be your butt causing all these smelly onion ring farts

I have some medical experience, have you noticed a long crack going down the center of your butt

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
My 10 year old stepson likes BK onion rings, since there’s little to no actual onion in them. We got real onion rings somewhere and he was like the gently caress are these. Related, he dropped a BK ring on the floor once and one of the dogs got it. His mom texts me in a panic because the dog ate an onion and I’m like nbd it’s BK.

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

Zippy the Bummer posted:

Up until last week, I hadn't eaten a fish sandwich from a fast food restaurant in approximately two months. More often than not, when I do order a fish sandwich from a fast food restaurant, it is a Filet- O- Fish (R) sandwich from McDonald's(R). Last Friday however, I was at the Burger King (R) restaurant located close to my apartment, when I remembered that as part of a summer promotion, their fish sandwiches were "Buy one, get one free" on Fridays. I had never eaten a Burger King (R) BK Big Fish (R) sandwich before, in fact, I had never even seen one. But, because I love a bargain and was in the mood for something besides burgers, I decided to order the fish sandwich(es) "to- go". As soon as the friendly counterperson handed me the bag containing the two fish sandwiches, I was surprised at how heavy the bag was. As I walked away from the counter, I peered into the bag and saw that the Burger King (R) fish sandwiches were quite large. In fact, they appeared to be huge. I looked- up the BK Big Fish (R) sandwich on the wall- mounted nutrition chart in the restaurant and read that this fish sandwich weighs over four ounces.

When I got home, I wasted no tme in opening one of the BK Big Fish (R) sandwiches. I was very impressed and amazed at what I saw. Compared to the McDonald's (R) Filet- O- Fish (R), the Burger King (R) sandwich looked humongous. To me, the circumference of the BK Big Fish (R) easily appeared to be as large as a Burger King (R) Whopper (R). The sandwich contains a sizeable golden- brown, breaded fish filet nestled in a large flavorful bun. Accented by crisp, green lettuce and very tasty Tartar Sauce, this fish sandwich means business. Upon taking my first bite of the sandwich, I thought to myself "This sandwich is awesome". The fish filet possesses a clean taste of the ocean that is mild, yet very authentic and pleasing. I was being as objective as possible, regarding my opinion of the sandwich. After all, I'm still a big fan of McDonald's (R) Filet- O- Fish (R). Something that I noticed immediately was that there was no cheese on the Burger King (R) fish sandwich. Although the sandwich tasted great, I think that the addition of some cheese would put it over- the- top. The BK Big Fish (R) sandwich is so big, that I only ate 3/4 of one sandwich and refrigerated the remainder, to be microwaved later, along with the other sandwich..

Two days ago, I was in downtown Hartford, Connecticut and passed a McDonald's (R) restaurant. I was fairly hungry, so I went in, remembering the Burger King (R) fish sandwiches that I had consumed a few days earlier. I ordered a Filet- O- Fish and ate it at the restaurant. As I sat and ate, I examined the sandwich closely, mentally comparing the two varieties of fish sandwiches. No question, that the BK Big Fish (R) was bigger, but the Filet- O- Fish is no slouch of a sandwich, either. The question was; Which sandwich was more satisfying ? Strictly from a quantity point of view, the BK Big Fish (R) is more filling. From a flavor, or taste perspective, it's close to a draw, or tie. Each of these fish sandwiches possesses its own attributes. The Burger King (R) sandwich, to me, has more of a "seafood", or real fish taste. The McDonald's (R) Filet- O- Fish maintains more of a "fast food" taste, but that is not necessarily a bad thing. With its delicious yellowish- orange cheese and top- rate Tartar Sauce, the Filet- O- Fish (R) is a classic American product that I absolutely love. To be quite honest about it, I'm very glad that I tried the Burger King (R) BK Big Fish (R) sandwich. In the future, I would like to continue eating both types of fish sandwiches. These sandwiches are similarly- priced and are regular menu items. Nutritionally, the McDonald's (R) Filet- O- Fish contains 380 calories, with 18 grams of total fat. The Burger King (R) BK Big Fish (R) contains 640 calories, with 32 grams of total fat.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Are the BK onion rings still those lovely little ones that are mostly batter?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Kak posted:

Up until last week, I hadn't eaten a fish sandwich from a fast food restaurant in approximately two months. More often than not, when I do order a fish sandwich from a fast food restaurant, it is a Filet- O- Fish (R) sandwich from McDonald's(R). Last Friday however, I was at the Burger King (R) restaurant located close to my apartment, when I remembered that as part of a summer promotion, their fish sandwiches were "Buy one, get one free" on Fridays. I had never eaten a Burger King (R) BK Big Fish (R) sandwich before, in fact, I had never even seen one. But, because I love a bargain and was in the mood for something besides burgers, I decided to order the fish sandwich(es) "to- go". As soon as the friendly counterperson handed me the bag containing the two fish sandwiches, I was surprised at how heavy the bag was. As I walked away from the counter, I peered into the bag and saw that the Burger King (R) fish sandwiches were quite large. In fact, they appeared to be huge. I looked- up the BK Big Fish (R) sandwich on the wall- mounted nutrition chart in the restaurant and read that this fish sandwich weighs over four ounces.

When I got home, I wasted no tme in opening one of the BK Big Fish (R) sandwiches. I was very impressed and amazed at what I saw. Compared to the McDonald's (R) Filet- O- Fish (R), the Burger King (R) sandwich looked humongous. To me, the circumference of the BK Big Fish (R) easily appeared to be as large as a Burger King (R) Whopper (R). The sandwich contains a sizeable golden- brown, breaded fish filet nestled in a large flavorful bun. Accented by crisp, green lettuce and very tasty Tartar Sauce, this fish sandwich means business. Upon taking my first bite of the sandwich, I thought to myself "This sandwich is awesome". The fish filet possesses a clean taste of the ocean that is mild, yet very authentic and pleasing. I was being as objective as possible, regarding my opinion of the sandwich. After all, I'm still a big fan of McDonald's (R) Filet- O- Fish (R). Something that I noticed immediately was that there was no cheese on the Burger King (R) fish sandwich. Although the sandwich tasted great, I think that the addition of some cheese would put it over- the- top. The BK Big Fish (R) sandwich is so big, that I only ate 3/4 of one sandwich and refrigerated the remainder, to be microwaved later, along with the other sandwich..

Two days ago, I was in downtown Hartford, Connecticut and passed a McDonald's (R) restaurant. I was fairly hungry, so I went in, remembering the Burger King (R) fish sandwiches that I had consumed a few days earlier. I ordered a Filet- O- Fish and ate it at the restaurant. As I sat and ate, I examined the sandwich closely, mentally comparing the two varieties of fish sandwiches. No question, that the BK Big Fish (R) was bigger, but the Filet- O- Fish is no slouch of a sandwich, either. The question was; Which sandwich was more satisfying ? Strictly from a quantity point of view, the BK Big Fish (R) is more filling. From a flavor, or taste perspective, it's close to a draw, or tie. Each of these fish sandwiches possesses its own attributes. The Burger King (R) sandwich, to me, has more of a "seafood", or real fish taste. The McDonald's (R) Filet- O- Fish maintains more of a "fast food" taste, but that is not necessarily a bad thing. With its delicious yellowish- orange cheese and top- rate Tartar Sauce, the Filet- O- Fish (R) is a classic American product that I absolutely love. To be quite honest about it, I'm very glad that I tried the Burger King (R) BK Big Fish (R) sandwich. In the future, I would like to continue eating both types of fish sandwiches. These sandwiches are similarly- priced and are regular menu items. Nutritionally, the McDonald's (R) Filet- O- Fish contains 380 calories, with 18 grams of total fat. The Burger King (R) BK Big Fish (R) contains 640 calories, with 32 grams of total fat.

http://www.tehposts.com/reality/filet-o-fish-r-sandwich-from-mcdonaldsr.html

Bye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
E:nm