Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HappyKitty

SEMENT DEN AND HE STARTED WHINING SO I LET HIM IN AND TOLD HIM I WAS SORRY AND THAT I LOVED HIM AND THEN I GAVE HIM THE LAST OF MY KRAFT DINNER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Thank god hes safe

google THIS

I didn't even bother opening the first thread until a couple days ago because I assumed it was Pride and Prejudice themed and I wouldn't get the references. Good thing I did or this one would've really confused me.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS posted:

I didn't even bother opening the first thread until a couple days ago because I assumed it was Pride and Prejudice themed and I wouldn't get the references. Good thing I did or this one would've really confused me.

you just completely glossed over the subplot involving the dog in pride and prejudice?

wikipedia posted:

At the ball, Mr. Bingley is open and cheerful, popular with all the guests and appears to be very attracted to the beautiful Miss Jane Bennet, with whom he dances twice. His dog Mr. Darcy is reputed to be twice as wealthy; he is haughty and aloof, since he is a dog, and his manners cause everyone to turn from interest to a decided dislike of him. He declines to dance with Elizabeth, again because he s a dog, stating that she is not pretty enough to tempt him.[4] She finds this amusing and jokes about it with her friends. Mr. Bingley's sister, Caroline, later invites Jane to visit.

google THIS

Luvcow posted:

you just completely glossed over the subplot involving the dog in pride and prejudice?

See this is exactly the kind of lore that would out me as a poser. I don't even know any of the dogs from the PnP extended universe.

HappyKitty

When Mr Darcy wants to go outside, he will go to the back door and ring the bell and whine and look pitiful, then we will open the door and he will feel how cold it is outside and whine and look pitiful, then we will nudge him to go outside, and he goes outside and whines and looks pitiful, so we tell him to go pee, so he goes to pee, and then when he wants to come back in he will whine, and then we open the door and call to him and he looks at us with sad eyes so we can see how pitiful he is to have been forced by us to go outside and pee and then come back in, then once he is certain the guilt has sunk in, he will come inside and go flop down on the couch and mope.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
im mr darcey

woonf

lol but

body is a dinosaur

HappyKitty posted:

When Mr Darcy wants to go outside, he will go to the back door and ring the bell and whine and look pitiful, then we will open the door and he will feel how cold it is outside and whine and look pitiful, then we will nudge him to go outside, and he goes outside and whines and looks pitiful, so we tell him to go pee, so he goes to pee, and then when he wants to come back in he will whine, and then we open the door and call to him and he looks at us with sad eyes so we can see how pitiful he is to have been forced by us to go outside and pee and then come back in, then once he is certain the guilt has sunk in, he will come inside and go flop down on the couch and mope.

the teenage years are difficult

Goons Are Gifts

When I saw this thread title in caps lock and with Mr Darcy in it I was :ohdear:, then I saw that he's safe and I went to :shobon: and am now imagining a good and safe Mr Darcy

Stay safe Mr Darcy

Utz

by vyelkin
mr darcy! MISTER DARCY. that is enough

i said NO mr darcy. NO means NO

do you want a timeout?

i'll give you a timeout if you don't behave

i'll give you a timeout!

ok, TIMEOUT. TIMEOUT, mr darcy

STOP IT MR DARCY

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

mr darcy is not the hero we wanted, but he is definitely the hero we deserved

and he's beautiful and smooshy and i love him even if he hates the cold as much as frankie and pete and i do

FluffieDuckie

My dog has never figured out that I don’t control the weather. I get that look from him every loving time it’s raining.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FluffieDuckie posted:

My dog has never figured out that I don’t control the weather. I get that look from him every loving time it’s raining.

:same:

or driving by a place he loves to walk at so he begs for me to pull in and then when i do and i open the door he gives me that look like "why the gently caress won't you make it stop raining, i don't want to walk in the rain?"

Sylvia Plathetic
My dog has a very piercing bark that makes everyone stare at us when I walk him anywhere. I guess you could say it is a woof universally acknowledged.

google THIS

I don't have a dog but the other day one of my cats barfed on the cable modem and fried it, and I gave him that look for making me go out to exchange it on a day with pouring rain and heavy fog.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

frankie is angry at weather in general and will whine and refuse to go outside without me physically carrying him out if it is below 65F or above 67F, because he is a prince and knows that i will wait on him hand and foot. tiny fucker.

pete on the other hand rolled in goat poo poo while it was -15F outside and somehow was perfectly happy to stand out there and look like an idiot until i brought him in and gave him a bath. why are dogs?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

please buy mr darcy an account

Mummy Napkin

hamjobs posted:

Goons Are Gifts

hamjobs posted:

Farecoal

There he go

Sylvia Plathetic posted:

My dog has a very piercing bark that makes everyone stare at us when I walk him anywhere. I guess you could say it is a woof universally acknowledged.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS posted:

I don't have a dog but the other day one of my cats barfed on the cable modem and fried it, and I gave him that look for making me go out to exchange it on a day with pouring rain and heavy fog.

"but macguyver we don't have any way to knock the systems offline, that missile is going to strike that large population center! wait, what are you doing with that cat!?"

Goons Are Gifts

Just read this thread again and still glad Mr Darcy is safe and sound :ohdear:

HappyKitty

Today Mr Darcy is a egg

City of Glompton

HappyKitty posted:

Today Mr Darcy is a egg

hello brother from another hen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

HappyKitty posted: