Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Not sure where to put this question, but I'm hoping some goon(s) can TELL me where to look.

I'd like to know if there's a family tree/genealogy software that can make a "hub and spokes" layout, so the originators (my great-grandparents) could be the hub and all their children would be the spokes, and their children would be extensions of their spokes, etc.

Does such a thing exist? I saw one of our family but it was done by hand and decades old.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

You could do that kind of stuff using Microsoft Visio.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Oddly enough I was thinking the same thing recently.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

You want XMind op

Silento Boborachi
Sep 17, 2007

I can do the reverse in GRAMPS, where the youngest is the center and the spokes are all the ancestors, might be able to make it do what you're asking, I havn't tried it in that manner